KGW's Special Reports *UPDATE* - May 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the garage fire is the best they've found. I think LE has found alot of suspicious circumstances surrounding TH. Arson in women are an indicator of a very dangerous and toxic personality. And IMO, other people are DDS and "The secret cell phone gang".

You know what they say, a friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body. (stolen from CSI).

You set me afire there a bit SuzieQ. Thanks for the great post!!!

I have decided to trust the Big Boys in this case. We just have to trust them. After all it is a contingent of great and dedicated law enforcement officers who have their sites set on Kyron ~ continuously.

Your comment SuzieQ about women in arson gives great possibility there might be more to her personality than we have ever dreamed.

I don't think the garage fire is the best they've found. I think LE has found alot of suspicious circumstances surrounding TH. Arson in women are an indicator of a very dangerous and toxic personality. And IMO, other people are DDS and "The secret cell phone gang".

You know what they say, a friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body. (stolen from CSI).

I looked for a thread on DDS and couldn't find one. Maybe it was shut down IDK, but if TH had anyone help her, I believe it would have been DDS. If I can find the link there is a letter her old BF sent to the press and Peter ? did a analysis of the letter and what he said about DDS. It was interesting and many of what he hit on, we have already thought of. I don't know if she moved a dead Kyron, but I would bet she knows way more than was released to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500