GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about this a great deal myself. I thought his GF stated that he left alone to pick up a friend at 11pm. Also, I thought that somebody would have come forth considering that most people probably assume AL will be charged by now. If he is charged and others are involved, I can't see him not spilling on others if they aren't already suspected. God help us if others are indeed involved.:burn:

I'm beginning to think there may not be any other's involved. Simply for the statements the AG made yesterday in PC. When ask if there were more people involved, he replied the investigation was still "open", but I just didn't get the feeling they were looking hard at anyone else. Maybe it's because I think if she was gang raped, they would have stripped her of the those jeans and shoes. Gangs normally don't rape in an asphalt pit. He took her somewhere comfortable to him and did his dirty deed. I think he was trying to put the blame on IR or others....and I wouldn't believe one breath of utterance from this guy. All MOO, and of course, I could be wrong.

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/Longoria-background--2
snipped
Longoria stabbed during one prison stay
By Darcy Gray - The Hutchinson News - dgray@hutchnews.com

Adam Longoria not only has a lengthy criminal history in Texas, he was also stabbed 28 times by two fellow inmates in a Texas prison for being a "snitch," according to U.S. Court of Appeals documents.

http://www.loislaw.com/ogpc/login.h...?q=%22Adam+Longoria%22&scoring=a&sa=N&start=0

only a snippet, we would have to purchase the doc I think.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1267639.html

Another:
http://openjurist.org/473/f3d/586/longoria-v-texas

I'm sorry but I'm still not convinced this is the one and the same man. Because the MSM article states they took their info from the court case.

This AL doesn't strike me as being a gang member, especially not the Texas Syndicate. They are some serious gang members. Tougher than any other Gang members I've ever seen, I could be very wrong but his criminal history doesn't look like what a TS members rap sheet should look like. They usually have far more violent crimes and more than likely not they have murder convictions. That paricular gang, scares the jebus out of me. Especially when I lived in EP. I was very careful not to go into areas where they were known to frequent.

Just wanted to add that. He may very well have been a gang member and under the radar. I'm still holding out a bit until I see LE state he is the one and the same.

Just FYI in case AL is a member.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Syndicate

Members almost always (I've never heard of one that didn't) have the TS tattoo displayed on their body in a place that can be easily seen, or they will have the TS that takes up a very large portion of a body part (entire back).

Very very scary gang. They don't play, they don't do drive-bys. They are more assasins and organized crime in and out of prison. :eek:

Members almost always (I've never heard of one that didn't) have the TS tattoo displayed on their body in a place that can be easily seen, or they will have the TS that takes up a very large portion of a body part (entire back).

Very very scary gang. They don't play, they don't do drive-bys. They are more assasins and organized crime in and out of prison. :eek:

Prison gangs are no joke for sure. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if AL was once a member since he has basically lived his entire adult life in prison. Prison is probably more of a home for him than living outside at this point.

IDK Kat, seems it was confirmed..per the Hutchinson article:

Jason Clark, public information officer with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, confirmed Longoria was the inmate stabbed in the case. He also confirmed Longoria served time for numerous convictions from Nueces County, Texas, including escape, evading arrest and robbery, before completing his sentence May 25.

Thanks HollyBlue! I had missed that and that is exactly what I was waiting for!

I appreciate it very much. :blowkiss:

That means this AL was more than likely associated with TS in some way. That is a very scary man :eek:

These are some examples of TS tattoos:

picture.php

im new here Joined yesterday so not sure im doing this right.
Is there anyway to get his DOC# to see if hes the same as the one in the stabbing. Im not sure about any other state but once you have a DOC# in Kansas its your # no matter how many times you are incarserated.

Is there anyway to get his DOC# to see if hes the same as the one in the stabbing. Im not sure about any other state but once you have a DOC# in Kansas its your # no matter how many times you are incarserated.

Welcome to Websleuths Westsidefox!

I don't think any of us could find his DOC number as of yet. But I may have missed that, because I was working elsewhere on another part of WS for a while.

We couldn't find him listed in the TX inmates search because he was not on probabtion (we have assumed) and not still incarcerated.

Someone else will probably know more than me though!

Just wanted to welcome you :)

Still catching up, but are we here still leaning the same way (same person as before?)

I know criminals can be inherently stupid, but I still cant get my head around the idea that someone [who presumably wanted to get away with the crime] who had had past traceable texting contact with a 14 yr old girl, would harm her, kill her, and leave her body at his place of employment.... unless something made him snap to the max in a rage such that he totally lost it. (And with texting being "worse" for a perp - better for LE obviously - in the sense that, I presume, the exact words can be retrieved as opposed to a phone call which only shows contact without content.)

omg.. so horrific.

ETA: on lighter note - Welcome newbs

:)

:Welcome-12-june:

You are right. His arms are red from the elbows down. Enlarge and you can see it.
Forgive me for asking a dense question, but if one were starting a fire... burning something, wouldnt the underside of the arms (the forearms) be the singed side as opposed to the top? perhaps from theoretically reaching, manipulating the fire? (yes, or maybe they are burned, but not visible in the photo.) Or have I not thought this thru?

tia

10026862???

That is shown as his County SID in is Nueces County records.

I will add that last night, I also initially discounted this is the correct Adam Longoria because I "thought" we had debunked in the day before. But I went back thru the thread, then checked his records again in Nueces for dates, and deleted my post suggesting this wasn't correct (now believe firmly it is).

He went in 6/23/99 on a 55 day sentence in Nueces, but no further criminal activity in that county again until an Assault charge on 9/13/2002, so he COULD have been in the other facility the date mentioned in 2000 (don't have it handy, forgive me). We know he reoffended and was back in Nueces the date of that court proceeding.

The "other" AL is in on a 25-50 in Harris County (near Houston).

Given the media got their information from an official in the TX prison system, I have to think they got it right.

I was not able to find any online records (free at least) for any other counties in TX in question.

You can go here to sign up (free) to access Nueces. Link to criminal records search is on the left, right below "District Clerk (Home)".

Requires you give them your name, email and phone number. Virtually instant password sent to you.

http://www.co.nueces.tx.us/districtclerk/

Hope that helps!

Still catching up, but are we here still leaning the same way (same person as before?)

I know criminals can be inherently stupid, but I still cant get my head around the idea that someone [who presumably wanted to get away with the crime] who had had past traceable texting contact with a 14 yr old girl, would harm her, kill her, and leave her body at this place of employment.... unless something made him snap to the max in a rage such that he totally lost it. (And with texting being "worse" for a perp - better for LE obviously - in the sense that, I presume, the exact words can be retrieved as opposed to a phone call which only shows contact without content.)

omg.. so horrific.

ETA: Welcome newbs

:)

I certainly wish we had a timeline of the party, what time the neighbor thinks he saw her, the time of these texts, etc. LE surely has gained access to many cell phone records. I wonder if he and gf had a computer? I'm sure AD's computer will be or has been forensically search. Wish the reporters doing these interviews of locals would be a little more inquisitive. Like how when AD met the couple and was close enough to be invited to the BD party, when they interviewed her. Seems the whole interview was about her and her "love interest".....nothing re: AD and them. JMO

"Adam Joseph Longoria, the 36-year-old Great Bend man and person of interest in the Alicia DeBolt disappearance and death"
http://www.gbtribune.com/

Just wanted to say he is named a POI. Today they have people out walking the ditch along the highway, not far from pit. I looked really close and I didnt see any fence, but the one around the cemetery.
MOO

Anybody have the ng transcript from last night? I hadn't heard that her jeans were partially off.

This article has info re: inurnment. I had thought the funeral was on hold:

The service will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the First Assembly of God in Great Bend. The Rev. Kyle Ermoian will officiate. A private family inurnment will take place after the service.

http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/31/1471506/services-set-for-alicia-debolt.html

So Sad.
Good to be private because of all these church people.
Family needs to mourn.
LE must have all the evidence they need to release her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member