GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who took this picture? I read in an article that Alicia's parents were "front row" for the hearing.

This is not a circus, or a spectacle. This is the transpiring of events to help convict the person(s) responsible for taking the young life of Alicia.

Also, WHY ON EARTH is Longorias GF scared to be identified? I am pretty sure everyone in that area knows who he is, and who she is now. If not, I am PRETTY sure it's not too hard to walk into any corner store and ask. Not to hard to search that addy (the one searched) on the internet and find out either. So, what is her position of remaining (and staying) nameless in this equation?

*mind spiral into a thousand directions*

[EDIT: she has younger children, that may be the case. Just now noticing this.]

I have a huge feeling she was conned by this man. I bet he was "sweet and loving, such a great role model" then probably talked about how protected he was, how he was in a dangerous gang or what not.
Some, I don't know why, see this as a form of protection and stability. It's a family w/o the family (if that makes any sense.)

That is why I had the question about the gangs earlier. I wonder if Longoria bamboozled the local teens (in a gang or not - or those aspiring to be in one) how hard and tough he was, he was in the slammer for 7-years with the vatto's, etc etc.

LOL Sherbie, it's Vato, not vatto. :D Just pokin at ya :D

AL's Nueces County Case History:

Case Style: OTHER CRIMINAL CAUSES
Date Filed:
04/29/1992 Date Disposed:
08/03/1992
Vol:
0 Start:
0 End:
0 Status:
CONVICTION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Style: ASSAULT
Date Filed:
07/28/1992 Date Disposed:
08/03/1992
Vol:
0 Start:
0 End:
0 Status:
CONVICTION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Style: THEFT OR WORTHLESS CHECKS
Date Filed:
01/14/1997 Date Disposed:
01/05/1998
Vol:
566 Start:
442 End:
444 Status:
DISMISSAL

Date Filed:
06/07/1999 Date Disposed:
06/23/1999
Vol:
625 Start:
532 End:
533 Status:
CONVICTION

Case Style: THEFT OR WORTHLESS CHECKS
Date Filed:
06/22/1999 Date Disposed:
06/23/1999
Vol:
625 Start:
555 End:
556 Status:
CONVICTION

Case Style: ASSAULT
Date Filed:
09/13/2002 Date Disposed:
02/07/2003
Vol:
716 Start:
323 End:
324 Status:
CONVICTION

Case Style: D.W.I. OR D.U.I.D
Date Filed:
10/30/2002 Date Disposed:
02/07/2003
Vol:
716 Start:
341 End:
342 Status:
CONVICTION

Date Filed:
09/03/2003 Date Disposed:
02/09/2004
Vol:
0 Start:
0 End:
0 Status:
DISMISSAL
District Court Cases
Case Style: OTHER FELONY
Date Filed:
05/09/1991 Date Disposed:
07/11/1991
Vol:
14 Start:
699 End:
704 Status:
CONVICTED REVOCATION

Date Filed:
05/30/1991 Date Disposed:
07/11/1991
Vol:
14 Start:
705 End:
710 Status:
CONVICTED REVOCATION

Case Style: BURGLARY
Date Filed:
06/27/1991 Date Disposed:
07/11/1991
Vol:
14 Start:
711 End:
716 Status:
CONVICTED REVOCATION

Case Style: AUTO THEFT
Date Filed:
08/30/1991 Date Disposed:
10/31/1991
Vol:
15 Start:
525 End:
529 Status:
CONVICTION

Case Style: BURGLARY
Date Filed:
08/30/1991 Date Disposed:
10/31/1991
Vol:
15 Start:
520 End:
524 Status:
CONVICTION

Date Filed:
11/10/1994 Date Disposed:
01/18/1995
Vol:
69 Start:
887 End:
891 Status:
CONVICTED REVOCATION

Date Filed:
03/20/1997 Date Disposed:
04/30/1997
Vol:
75 Start:
756 End:
759 Status:
CONVICTION

Date Filed:
05/20/1999 Date Disposed:
05/27/1999
Vol:
34 Start:
906 End:
909 Status:
CONVICTION

Date Filed:
05/21/1999 Date Disposed:
05/27/1999
Vol:
34 Start:
906 End:
909 Status:
CONVICTION

Date Filed:
06/04/1999 Date Disposed:
07/09/1999
Vol:
35 Start:
421 End:
425 Status:
CONVICTION

Date Filed:
06/18/1999 Date Disposed:
07/09/1999
Vol:
35 Start:
559 End:
559 Status:
DISMISSAL

Date Filed:
06/24/1999 Date Disposed:
07/09/1999
Vol:
36 Start:
440 End:
444 Status:
CONVICTION

Date Filed:
10/10/2002 Date Disposed:
02/04/2003
Vol:
77 Start:
749 End:
755 Status:
CONVICTED REVOCATION

Case Style: ROBBERY
Date Filed:
06/05/2003 Date Disposed:
04/19/2004
Vol:
0 Start:
0 End:
0 Status:
CONVICTION

I am about to sound dumb, but what does Convicted/Revocation mean? Did this Revoke his license, not on a burglary I would not think. Would this Revoke his bond? Probation? Parole? Anyone have a clue?

I am about to sound dumb, but what does Convicted/Revocation mean? Did this Revoke his license, not on a burglary I would not think. Would this Revoke his bond? Probation? Parole? Anyone have a clue?

I am going to assume probation.

My, it looks much, much worse when you see his offenses in list form. This guy is a career criminal from the looks of it.

@ TexasLil

Do you have a link please for where the case history came from, and is this AJL, and not the at least one other AL in the TX court/prison system?

County fits from where he was married, but not much else here to go on.

TIA

And can anyone show me the report where it says he has outstanding warrants? I never saw this actually, but have heard it several times. If he had outstanding warrants then why....

!. Would they have not run him and arrested him on said warrants the night they searched his home.

2. Would they not have a hold on him, meaning he can bond on his present charges, but he would be held in lieu of the other warrants, pending extradition.

The only thing I could think of would be if these were limited warrants. Some warrants are limited....
example you must be within a fifty mile radius of Kansas City where warrant is out of, or they just leave it hang there in hopes you will at some time be within that radius.

@ TexasLil

Do you have a link please for where the case history came from, and is this AJL, and not the at least one other AL in the TX court/prison system?

County fits from where he was married, but not much else here to go on.

TIA

Here is the link. You have to sign up and wait for the webmaster to email you a password. The site says if you sign up after 5:00 pm it likely will be sent the following day.
http://www.co.nueces.tx.us/districtclerk/login.asp

Yes it was probation revocation for committing another offense while on probation for a prior one.

Here is the link. You have to sign up and wait for the webmaster to email you a password. The site says if you sign up after 5:00 pm it likely will be sent the following day.
http://www.co.nueces.tx.us/districtclerk/login.asp

Thanks. Got immediate password sent, and when you get far enough into it, includes his middle name.

I allso sent his birthdate and place of birth to the astrobodies to run a chart on him.

ETA: Shown to have violated a protection order in 2003, but was dismissed at "prosecutorial discretion". One wonders if that was his ex. Lucky woman indeed to be away from this one.

Degree of Off. MA
Offense Desc. VIOL OF PROTECTIVE ORDER
Arrest Date
Complaint No. 000000
Bond Req. $ 0.00
Court Date
Fine $ 0.00
Court Cost $ 0.00
Sentencing Time
Probation Time
Sentence Date 02/09/2004
Disposition DISMISSED
Entry No. Comments Entry Date
0001 s: COURT 1 COMPUTER ASSIGNED 09/04/2003
0002 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE-BILL MAY 11/13/2003
0003 MTN FOR DISCOVERY 11/14/2003
0004 MTN TO QUASH INDICTMENT 11/14/2003
0005 DEFT'S MTN TO SUPPRESS PHYSICAL EVIDENCE 11/14/2003
0006 MTN TO SUPPRESS DEFT'S STATEMENT 11/14/2003
0007 DC 6/3/04 10:30 A.M.JT 6/7/04 9:30 A.M. 01/20/2004
0008 DISM PROSECUTORIAL DISCRETION (I) 02/09/2004
0009 RELINQUISHMENT OF COUNSEL 02/09/2004

or if it was from whomever he assaulted and spent jail time for in 2002:

Degree of Off. MA
Offense Desc. ASSLT CAUSES BODILY INJ
Arrest Date
Complaint No. 000000
Bond Req. $ 0.00
Court Date
Fine $ 200.00
Court Cost $ 246.00
Sentencing Time 60 Days
Probation Time
Sentence Date 02/07/2003
Disposition JAIL (FINE DUE UPON RELEASE)
Entry No. Comments Entry Date
0001 s: COURT 2 COMPUTER ASSIGNED 09/13/2002
0002 SUMMONS SET FOR 10/18/2002 TO SHERIFF 09/25/2002
0003 60 DAYS INSTANTER $200.00 FINE $246.00 CCOST DUR PLED G 02/07/2003
0004 s:COMMITMENT ISSUED 02/07/2003
0005 COMMITMENT RETURNED TIME SERVED INCLUDING MONEY 04/17/2003
0006 C/C OF FILE TO DA'S OFFICE-NANCY NEMER 01/09/2004

Thanks. Got immediate password sent, and when you get far enough into it, includes his middle name.

I allso sent his birthdate and place of birth to the astrobodies to run a chart on him.

Curious...where was he born?

Sheridan, WY
11/21/73

Not Wyoming's loss, fer sure!

That was from only 1 county in TX .....how many others between the ages of 18 and 26 did he commit and where? Bet he was a juvie too.

Bad, bad, bad!!!!!!! This guy has slipped thru so many cracks it's unbelievable. Can't imagine this guy being left to walk among society, let alone move into a house with a children!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just shocked. Also, would be a great study why women feel attracted to and would put their lives in danger or at least a criminal involvement. Guess this one learned the hard way and I hope someone has questioned the kids to find out if they had been assaulted. I'm sure LE has talked to them and her thoroughly regarding AL in general.

I have worked the "visiting room" and also been alerted when "mail room" has found questionable mail for the inmate. You would be amazed at how many women buy into the charm of these guys. So many even marry them before they come out to assist with Parole hearings and show that they have a "good" place to be released to. I hope he did not get to her child or children in any way. I hope he was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and that she or her kids have never had to see his other side. I also hope she learns from this, but sometimes they do not....

That was from only 1 county in TX .....how many others between the ages of 18 and 26 did he commit and where? Bet he was a juvie too.

Bad, bad, bad!!!!!!! This guy has slipped thru so many cracks it's unbelievable. Can't imagine this guy being left to walk among society, let alone move into a house with a children!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just shocked. Also, would be a great study why women feel attracted to and would put their lives in danger or at least a criminal involvement. Guess this one learned the hard way and I hope someone has questioned the kids to find out if they had been assaulted. I'm sure LE has talked to them and her thoroughly regarding AL in general.

Appears he spent most of that time in jail. Release dates aren't shown so it's not real clear, but sentencing time is. Some of it was probation, some not. Doesn't look like he was ever out for very long before re-offending. Served all 7 years less maybe 5 days, on his last offense. Arrested 5/30/03 and released May 25? this year. No probation time shown. Was considered for parole in 2006, but that's the last entry on that, and we know he wasn't. Sentence must have included time served since date of arrest.

If there is a 3-strikes law in TX, he must have been grandfathered out of it? Maybe why he couldn't wait to leave? One more and life in prison? From the age of 17, that looks like where he's spent most of his time anyway.

I have worked the "visiting room" and also been alerted when "mail room" has found questionable mail for the inmate. You would be amazed at how many women buy into the charm of these guys. So many even marry them before they come out to assist with Parole hearings and show that they have a "good" place to be released to. I hope he did not get to her child or children in any way. I hope he was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and that she or her kids have never had to see his other side. I also hope she learns from this, but sometimes they do not....

I guess it's just me, but I fail to see the charm in an inmate.That may be wrong. I always wonder where a person has been and what they have done. The past is generally a good predictor of the future with people.

I truly think he is a habitual, pathological liar, and experienced manipulator.

As far as the women getting involved with this kind via correspondence, I can't comprehend it at all. That's carrying the "bad boy attraction" a little too far in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member