GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears he spent most of that time in jail. Release dates aren't shown so it's not real clear, but sentencing time is. Some of it was probation, some not. Doesn't look like he was ever out for very long before re-offending. Served all 7 years less maybe 5 days, on his last offense. Arrested 5/30/03 and released May 25? this year. No probation time shown. Was considered for parole in 2006, but that's the last entry on that, and we know he wasn't. Sentence must have included time served since date of arrest.

If there is a 3-strikes law in TX, he must have been grandfathered out of it? Maybe why he couldn't wait to leave? One more and life in prison? From the age of 17, that looks like where he's spent most of his time anyway.

I read a piece of information from a girlfriend he had in TX where she said that he didn't know how to live in the free world so this didn't suprise her one bit. The source may not be reliable so i won't post it.

I read a piece of information from a girlfriend he had in TX where she said that he didn't know how to live in the free world so this didn't suprise her one bit. The source may not be reliable so i won't post it.

Girlfriend? Or ex wife? Her initials EE (and toss one of couple last names on there).

Sorry if this has been asked already but has anyone linked a facebook for Adam? I'm a little behind here and want to search more counties if we find out other places of residence and potential marriages and/or criminal or civil cases.

Girlfriend? Or ex wife? Her initials EE (and toss one of couple last names on there).

I don't know if I am allowed to post this so please let me know. I will delete if instructed to. It is from a news article where a woman comments. She doesn't give her name so can't be sure it is really an ex, but she posted this:

"Being his ex I know he is capable of anything. He put me and my family in danger in Texas. When I learned he was being released I took my kids and left. I knew he would mess up again. He lives in prison, he can't live in the free world. He don't know how."

Appears he spent most of that time in jail. Release dates aren't shown so it's not real clear, but sentencing time is. Some of it was probation, some not. Doesn't look like he was ever out for very long before re-offending. Served all 7 years less maybe 5 days, on his last offense. Arrested 5/30/03 and released May 25? this year. No probation time shown. Was considered for parole in 2006, but that's the last entry on that, and we know he wasn't. Sentence must have included time served since date of arrest.

If there is a 3-strikes law in TX, he must have been grandfathered out of it? Maybe why he couldn't wait to leave? One more and life in prison? From the age of 17, that looks like where he's spent most of his time anyway.

I was talking about 1991 and prior.....is this what your referring to? Did you find other charges besides these in the one TX county? Just clarifying here...

He's really one for loss of reasoning in my book and I bet a box of donuts LE had survellience on him and grabbed that parcel before it even left the KS PO. Too, if he was headed to TX he seemed to be going the wrong way. Seems I remember a IL connection too. Logic? Now one of the many reasoning ?'s...Why mail two cowboy hats and a pr of pants to TX? Huh?
Curious, as was another poster, if these were the "party pants"?
As far as the red arms...I think that is just exposure to the elements. Long sleeves being rolled up while working in the sun. Nature's heat along with hot asphalt added to it I think. Besides, he hadn't had any real recent exposure to the hot summer sun in a quite a few years. Prolly some pretty tender lily white skin exposed for the first time in a long time. JMO

ETA: Still wanting to know why he was running around free if there was a warrant for him. But, if he's caught and has a limited warrant (per prior poster) would the LE still be able to act on it....in someway? TIA

I don't know if I am allowed to post this so please let me know. I will delete if instructed to. It is from a news article where a woman comments. She doesn't give her name so can't be sure it is really an ex, but she posted this:

"Being his ex I know he is capable of anything. He put me and my family in danger in Texas. When I learned he was being released I took my kids and left. I knew he would mess up again. He lives in prison, he can't live in the free world. He don't know how."

You should be fine to post a news article and link to it. We just can't mention her name if it hasn't been released to the media.

Case on NG now.

This is fine to post but it needs a link. Can you please post the link. tia!

On NG they are questioning why he was released from Texas Prison and not held pending extradition to N.Carolina.

I am curious why they did not find this warrant the night they searched his home? I am guessing the ball could not have been dropped twice. Either N. Carolina has limited extradition on the warrant or Somehow NCIC did not have it on their system, so when he was checked it did not come up as a "hit". IMHO

Still wanting to know why he was running around free if there was a warrant for him. But, if he's caught and has a limited warrant (per prior poster) would the LE still be able to act on it....in someway? TIA

I wonder this myself.

Sorry if this has been asked already but has anyone linked a facebook for Adam? I'm a little behind here and want to search more counties if we find out other places of residence and potential marriages and/or criminal or civil cases.

I don't think he's been out of the state of TX since 1991 (at age 18). If so, not for very long.

Shows Robstown, Palacios, Banquette and Weslaco. At least one of those due to having a criminal record.

I was talking about 1991 and prior.....is this what your referring to? Did you find other charges besides these in the one TX county? Just clarifying here...

He's really one for loss of reasoning in my book and I bet a box of donuts LE had survellience on him and grabbed that parcel before it even left the KS PO. Too, if he was headed to TX he seemed to be going the wrong way. Seems I remember a IL connection too. Logic? Now one of the many reasoning ?'s...Why mail two cowboy hats and a pr of pants to TX? Huh?
Curious, as was another poster, if these were the "party pants"?
As far as the red arms...I think that is just exposure to the elements. Long sleeves being rolled up while working in the sun. Nature's heat along with hot asphalt added to it I think. Besides, he hadn't had any real recent exposure to the hot summer sun in a quite a few years. Prolly some pretty tender lily white skin exposed for the first time in a long time. JMO

ETA: Still wanting to know why he was running around free if there was a warrant for him. But, if he's caught and has a limited warrant (per prior poster) would the LE still be able to act on it....in someway? TIA

He was still 17 in 1991 for first shown arrest in Texas. All from that one county.

Any year prior would be juvenile record, and some states won't show anything, or it will show nothing but sealed. Might be worth checking Wyoming for anything prior.

okay, example..... a person is pulled over in Kansas, they are roadside, Kansas dispatch then runs that person, it comes back with a warrant out of Colorado, Joe Blow County..... The dispatch then puts out a "hit confirmation" to Joe Blow County, the NCIC in Joe Blow County goes "Beep Beep Beep". You then have a time limit to verify that hit, cause in the case I am giving as an example the person is literally roadside. The officer then does his magic from Joe Blow County and see's a hard copy of the warrant and verifies it. Are their any special notes, Ah.... limited extradition, He must live within 100 miles in order to be arrested on that warrant. Wow he is 125 miles from Joe Blow County, you decline the hit. Usually then they call to confirm you are declining the arrest and he is only cited for what ever he is pulled over for in Kansas. They are not to tell him he has a warrant, they are not to tell him its limited extradition, cause that might keep him out of that radius forever. This make any sense yet? I hope this helped

I don't think he's been out of the state of TX since 1991 (at age 18). If so, not for very long.

Shows Robstown, Palacios, Banquette and Weslaco. At least one of those due to having a criminal record.

Did you find the cities on a facebook or myspace? If so can you please link?

TIA

Few things here.

Six said Longoria has an extensive criminal history, including at least 13 felony convictions. He said four of those convictions were for crimes against a person, including aggravated robbery.

Thirteen felony---felony convictions and four were violence related.

Longoria said authorities told him after questioning last week that he was not being held and could "go as I pleased."

Loved this reasoning for being able to leave town. My paraphrase: "I was pleased to go, your Honor, sorry I stole property and a company vehicle to do it, but the police were searching my house and the media had their camera crews and photograhers there and I just couldn't handle it."

Wonder who he addressed the parcel to? Also, I hope the GF has an aids and STD test done, if not, she'd better.

Did you find the cities on a facebook or myspace? If so can you please link?

TIA

USSearch.com and/or Intelius.com are ones I use most often, and generally in tandem to double check things. I think I grabbed those off USSearch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500