GUILTY KY - Kayla Williams, 17, Kortney, 14, & Ethan Frensley, 5, murdered, Roaring Springs, 15 Oct 2008

Edit: Posted at the same time as above: let's hope this is him!

Some more info at this link that I don't think has been posted yet.
http://www.wsmv.com/news/17727390/detail.html#-

Kristy Frensley's second ex-husband is a Special Forces Master sergeant based at Fort Campbell. He and his new wife tried to get custody of Ethan two weeks ago, but a judge ruled against it. Kristy Frensley recently broke up with a live-in boyfriend.

This is very sad, I hope they catch whoever did this very soon:no::no:

I did a reverse address look up at 411.com and got a name of the person who lives at the address given in the KNE - but I don't want to post it here because I can not confirm.

Thanks for the updates! I wonder if this was random or not?

I did a reverse address look up at 411.com and got a name of the person who lives at the address given in the KNE - but I don't want to post it here because I can not confirm.

Can you do a sex offender search to see if that name is in the database? Thanks!

Can you do a sex offender search to see if that name is in the database? Thanks!

Good idea! --- I just did the search and it came up no results.

It is my opinion that it wasn't 'random' per say. Rolling Springs is God's country- I'm not sure if they can get cable tv out there. Maybe Kristi was signing up for DirectTV or maybe she was having problems with her service? Maybe he met Kristi by going in for a hair cut? (she is a hair stylist)

It's just my feeling that he'd met her before this attack... but hey - what do I know??

Edit: Posted at the same time as above: let's hope this is him!

Some more info at this link that I don't think has been posted yet.
http://www.wsmv.com/news/17727390/detail.html#-

Kristy Frensley's second ex-husband is a Special Forces Master sergeant based at Fort Campbell. He and his new wife tried to get custody of Ethan two weeks ago, but a judge ruled against it. Kristy Frensley recently broke up with a live-in boyfriend.

This is very sad, I hope they catch whoever did this very soon:no::no:

I wonder why he wanted custody of just Ethan? It doesn't mention he wanted custody of Kortney. Maybe she didn't want to live with him. I don't know I just always hate the thought of sibilings being separated. I hope this person is caught soon.

Guest, Welcome to WS. Below is the link and snip of the article you mentioned.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810180439

The couple had agreed to shared custody of Ethan, but in July, Jeffrey Frensley sought full custody, accusing Kristy Frensley in court documents of drinking around Ethan, keeping a filthy house and failing to regularly take him to the doctor.
Many of the allegations were unsupported, the judge said. Court-ordered tests showed Kristy Frensley was not using illicit drugs, according to documents in the case.
Trigg Circuit Judge C.A. Woodall III declined to alter the custody agreement in an Oct. 1 ruling.
Kristy Frensley was arrested Oct. 9 and charged with alcohol intoxication after a sheriff's deputy noticed she was acting peculiar at a beauty pageant at Trigg County High School, according to a police citation. The case is pending.

If this was all true, why wasn't he worried about Kortney?

More added to KNE -
Another newspaper carrier, Eric Parrent, said he drove by the house at about 9 a.m. and saw an officer in plain clothes taking photographs of the two Direct TV vans in front of the house.

Lindsey Clark and his wife, Lynn, of Harton Place, were walking to the Lions Club pancake breakfast when they heard a loud noise. Lynn Clark, who works for Hopkinsville Electric System, thought it was a transformer. Lindsey Clark said it sounded like a gunshot.

When they approached the corner of Sterling and Cox Mill Road, a plainclothes officer who identified himself as a state police officer said the noise was a “diversionary tactic” and not a gunshot. The officer told the Clarks to wait until they could be allowed to walk through the neighborhood.

While they waited, Clark said, they saw two men being brought out of the house in handcuffs. One was a black man, the other was white. Both were wearing Direct TV uniforms. Clark said the black man may have been placed in a police vehicle. He did not see him again.

“They seemed more focused on the white guy,” Lindsey Clark said. “He was surrounded by several officers. He was scary looking. He was standing in the front yard and they were questioning him.”

Clark said he couldn’t hear the conversation, but he said he felt uneasy when looking at the man.

“He didn’t look happy. He was staring at me for some reason,” he said.

“If this was them, I’m glad they were arrested. It’s a scary thought that they were in our community,” Clark said.

Because the murders happened several miles away in another county, Clark said, he didn’t have any reason to feel scared prior to Saturday morning.

“It’s scary to think you have people in service industries coming into your house and you don’t know anything about them.”
---
http://www.kentuckynewera.com/articles/2008/10/18/news/free/doc48f9f620b5021105945181.txt

I'm glad to hear they have the suspects.

This is a horrific situation and I am glad he was caught.
I have a strange feeling that this may not be his first murders.

Y'all -- I'm not a mod, but I've been a member of this forum for years. I'm also a journalist, and I wanted to note that we're not supposed to cut & paste entire newspaper/blog articles. It's a copyright violation. There's a note about this at the top of the page as well. Usually I try to give a summary of the article, a link, and maybe a paragraph if there's a good, telling quote.

Y'all -- I'm not a mod, but I've been a member of this forum for years. I'm also a journalist, and I wanted to note that we're not supposed to cut & paste entire newspaper/blog articles. It's a copyright violation. There's a note about this at the top of the page as well. Usually I try to give a summary of the article, a link, and maybe a paragraph if there's a good, telling quote.

Sorry about that - I'm new to posting and wasn't aware of this. It's no excuse but the reason I started posting the entire article is because when I did summarize what the article said - and posted the link -- the newspaper deleted a portion of the story! (which made me feel like an idiot!)

I've deleted all my post - except for the one that I was quoted on. Again, my sincerest apologies.

Here is another link to a close up mug shot.

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/loca...=1cb60d93-fe3b-4f2a-a413-b46a7942ff30&rss=672

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back