GUILTY KY - Kayla Williams, 17, Kortney, 14, & Ethan Frensley, 5, murdered, Roaring Springs, 15 Oct 2008

Does anyone know anything about Kevin Dunlap? Is he from around here? (Hopkinsville) Is his family here? Does he have priors etc? Any info? On reverse lookup there was also a Stephanie Dunlap listed at the address given. Is she his wife, sister or what? Just wondering why there isn't any info on who he is or where he came from. One report mentioned a mailman said Kevin Dunlap had only lived at that address a few months. Does anyone know where he came from or if there is a relation to the family?

Thank you bluegal for the articles and updates.
I know, they change their texts quickly sometimes.

I did a search for this guy hours ago before his name was mentioned, doing a reverse address search also, but didn't come up with anything.

What a creep! Prayers for the family, how sad and horrible.....:no::no::no::no::no:

Kevin Dunlap
Story.jpg
Original.jpg

Does anyone know anything about Kevin Dunlap? Is he from around here? (Hopkinsville) Is his family here? Does he have priors etc? Any info? On reverse lookup there was also a Stephanie Dunlap listed at the address given. Is she his wife, sister or what? Just wondering why there isn't any info on who he is or where he came from. One report mentioned a mailman said Kevin Dunlap had only lived at that address a few months. Does anyone know where he came from or if there is a relation to the family?

Yes, he is married to Stephanie. I've heard, and I'm trying to confirm that he is a disabled veteran. (20% disable)

I do not for one minute believe that this is the first capital crime this guy has committed. You don't just commit your first rape with a triple murder of CHILDREN!!! We need a thorough timeline of where this guy has lived and all of the unsolved murders and/or rapes associated in the area. What a . Makes me want to be in prison for a while with him.... I despise his type.

I had done a reverse lookup on that address too earlier and found the same thing. But also, i use daplus.us and when you search his name and the US Search comes up it lists him there with a Herndon Ky address also. The address where this took place is a Herndon address also. So evidently he had lived in the same area with this family. That is a scary thought. I have family that lives about 5 miles from there. Has anyone done a background check on him? I know you can do that, but i didnt want to pay for it if it didnt work. Ive never done one on anyone b4. Im sure it will all come out eventually.

I think I found Stephanie Dunlap's MySpace -- but it's private. And there are three kids of various ages in the profile pic. So I'm guessing this guy is a dad to 3 as well.

I do not for one minute believe that this is the first capital crime this guy has committed. You don't just commit your first rape with a triple murder of CHILDREN!!! We need a thorough timeline of where this guy has lived and all of the unsolved murders and/or rapes associated in the area. What a . Makes me want to be in prison for a while with him.... I despise his type.

The way these children were killed sounds like rage. I think we'll find that Kristi knew this man and he was paying her back for something.

OK, i"m not sure this is all completely accurate but I know I'm close. Kayla Frensley was born in 1991, I think Kortney was born in 1994, Jeff Frensley married Kristy in 1995 and Ethan was born in 2003. Jeff was stepfather to both girls but since Kortney was less than a year old when they married he adopted her or alteast had guardianship and she had his last name. But, her actual biological father lives Michigan. It seems Kayla had been with her father in California for a year and just recently returned. Kortney was with her father or his family in Michigan and FL. atleast this past summer and until Oct.1 Ethan had been with his father while the custody was settled. It's just too bad the judge wouldn't listen to Jeff and his concerns for his son's welfare. Obviously he had real reasons to want to take him away from the mother. Because this crime definitely seems personal.

The way these children were killed sounds like rage. I think we'll find that Kristi knew this man and he was paying her back for something.

Sadly, I don't think this is the case. In today's society people walk among us that are just twisted, evil people filled with their own internal hate and rage.

I think he saw the children as obstacles that were preventing him from doing what he had come to do and in his twisted mind he murdered them because they absolutely meant nothing to him.

I am so afraid we are going to see more of these types of crimes and home invasions with our economy in a crisis. When one is angry at the world usually the innocent people are the ones who pays the price.

imoo

ok, I missed that. I thought Kortney and Ethan had the same last name...same father.

You are correct McDraw - Kayla William's father is Doug Williams - he lives in Atwater, California. I believe I've read that he is a Major in th military. He and Kristi divorced soon after Kayla was born.

Kourtney & Ethan's dad is Jeff Frensley who is a Master Sgt at Ft. Campbell. (I've heard but couldn't confirm that Jeff adopted Kourtney) Their divorce was final in Feb. 2008. It's being reported (custody and/or divorce papers) that only Kayla & Ethan were living with Kristi. I believe I read on one of these links that Kourtney was in Florida. (Maybe staying with grandparents??) But we do know she was with Kristi when this tragedy struck.

I have also confirmed that Kevin Dunlap is married and has 3 children of his own. One is in middle school & the other two attend an elementary school.

I had done a reverse lookup on that address too earlier and found the same thing. But also, i use daplus.us and when you search his name and the US Search comes up it lists him there with a Herndon Ky address also. The address where this took place is a Herndon address also. So evidently he had lived in the same area with this family. That is a scary thought. I have family that lives about 5 miles from there. Has anyone done a background check on him? I know you can do that, but i didnt want to pay for it if it didnt work. Ive never done one on anyone b4. Im sure it will all come out eventually.

US Search also shows a Lafayette address & that is very close to Roaring Springs as well.

I think I found Stephanie Dunlap's MySpace -- but it's private. And there are three kids of various ages in the profile pic. So I'm guessing this guy is a dad to 3 as well.

Today her MySpace page (her last log in was yesterday) her mood is 'bummed'. I would say that must be an understatement!

Did I read this DUnlap guy worked for Direct TV? He could have been in her home on a maintaince call. I always get a little leary when I have to let someone in for repairs.

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/articles/2008/10/18/news/free/doc48fa559a69ed9961922066.txt

First of all, I have to say that from the above link, the man being arrested looks a LOT older than 35.

Read down on some of the comments below the article. Many are the usual ones about stringing up Kevin Dunlap on the highest tree, but there is also one about Kristi being drunk in public at her daughter's beauty pageant. I'm not trying to bash the victim- nobody deserves this, and IMO the children were innocent babies in the wrong place at the wrong time. But it goes along with questions y'all have about the mom's behavior and the kids' fathers having custody of Kayla, Kortney and Ethan.

I just can't get over how this man took out the entire family and burned the house to the ground so he could rape Kristi and get away with it.

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/articles/2008/10/18/news/free/doc48fa559a69ed9961922066.txt

First of all, I have to say that from the above link, the man being arrested looks a LOT older than 35.

Read down on some of the comments below the article. Many are the usual ones about stringing up Kevin Dunlap on the highest tree, but there is also one about Kristi being drunk in public at her daughter's beauty pageant. I'm not trying to bash the victim- nobody deserves this, and IMO the children were innocent babies in the wrong place at the wrong time. But it goes along with questions y'all have about the mom's behavior and the kids' fathers having custody of Kayla, Kortney and Ethan.

I just can't get over how this man took out the entire family and burned the house to the ground so he could rape Kristi and get away with it.

From what I understand, when the kids got off the school bus that afternoon and went inside - they 'interrupted' Kevin raping their mom.

Emotions are running high in our town, to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back