GUILTY LA - Ann Bond, 46, Bossier Parish, 14 Nov 2013

If duplicate posts how here, I don't know why. I kept getting error messages saying I had to wait 30 secs between posts and I was only posting the one. hmmm

Well, glad that he was so useless he didn't shoot himself properly, at least it might give family a better chance of locating Ann. Hope it's a very painful injury that requires pain control that might accidentally be cut off until he reveals the truth.

And that it's an injury that will be painful for the rest of his life!

This is entirely too much like the nurse Kimberly L something (right?) that was reported missing by a co-worker only to have been found dead by her ex (who basically tried to frame one of their daughters) and then killed himself. It's only missing the odd twist of her ex's sister and boyfriend being caught carrying his body out of the house in a sheet!

I do have to say, it's REALLY odd to me that all this happened just weeks after that comment on her FB picture that seemed rather lovey-dovey.

I get that they were recently separated, but it sort of sounds like something major went down and things spiraled very quickly - because I'd think if she found his comment inappropriate or fake or just for show or whatever at the time, that she'd have deleted it or someone would have chimed in with a snarky reply.

That's really a pretty quick change from that to killing her and then botching trying to kill himself...

Chance of rain today...hope it holds off so they can continue searching and any evidence of where she may be hidden is preserved.

If duplicate posts how here, I don't know why. I kept getting error messages saying I had to wait 30 secs between posts and I was only posting the one. hmmm

That happened to me the other night as well. I think it's just the server 'hiccuping' :)

It was also not looking like the posts were going through and then doing the duplicate thing (at least for me)

I do have to say, it's REALLY odd to me that all this happened just weeks after that comment on her FB picture that seemed rather lovey-dovey.

I get that they were recently separated, but it sort of sounds like something major went down and things spiraled very quickly - because I'd think if she found his comment inappropriate or fake or just for show or whatever at the time, that she'd have deleted it or someone would have chimed in with a snarky reply.

That's really a pretty quick change from that to killing her and then botching trying to kill himself...

For me, his comment seems very out of the blue/apropos of nothing/trying too hard lovey dovey/ proclaiming to the public "In case she thinks otherwise/or she's told you otherwise I LOVE HER VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!"

I can only go by my own personal experiences from what my friends and my husband and I do/see on facebook, but I generally only see She's the LOVE OF MY LIFE!- ish stuff on anniversary posts, we just got married posts or very tongue-in-cheek (Yes, ladies, he's ALL MINE! ;)) when your spouse looks super goofy in a posted picture.

Just out of the blue, as a comment on her updating her profile picture, and knowing what's alleged now?

IMO, doo-doo had already hit the fan between them when he posted that. He knew he was kicked to the curb, or on his way to being kicked to the curb, and his post reads all, "Love of my LIFE! I could tell you this in person, but I want it out for the public to see! I want them all to know! Give me another chance, honey!"

I noticed SHE didn't 'like' his comment. She may not have been ready for their marital woes to be 'public'....and by the time she saw his comment, others may have already 'liked' it and she knew deleting his post would look 'weird' to those who have no idea they're estranged, and caused questions from those people that she wasn't interested in going into. So she just let it slide.

All MOO, of course, seeing it from a different angle. :seeya:

ETA: I DO think something major happened recently that he didn't like. Like she told him she's for sure filing for divorce. No more chances. We're done. And this was his response (murder). IMO!

Usually its the spouse that shoots the cheater, not the cheater shooting the spouse.

Usually its the spouse that shoots the cheater, not the cheater shooting the spouse.

I think, especially here on Websleuths, we see time and again where the cheating (narcissistic) spouse inexplicably finds murder 'easier' than divorce.

And if not that, there's often that 'danger' period, especially for women, during the window of time when one is leaving a controlling (and/or abusive) spouse. The controlling spouse is enraged by the abandonment, ever when their own behavior is the reason for the abandonment.

I have no idea if this husband was controlling, abusive, cheating, etc. Just throwing that out there. :seeya:

ETA: Scott Peterson and Ganesh Ramsaran to name a few cheaters who murdered their spouses. I'm sure my fellow sleuthers could come up with many more.

Police find burned body, could be missing woman

The Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office, which has been looking for a missing Bossier City woman, made the announcement.

Spokesman Lt. Bill Davis said in a news release Monday that the body was found north of Minden near Bayou Dorcheat. He says investigators are working to identify it.

http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/c...urned-body-could-be-missing-woman-4991751.php

The Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office, which has been looking for a missing Bossier City woman, made the announcement.

Spokesman Lt. Bill Davis said in a news release Monday that the body was found north of Minden near Bayou Dorcheat. He says investigators are working to identify it.

http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/c...rned-body-could-be-missing-woman-499 1751.php

Oh no. Well if this is her, as bad as it is, her sons won't be wondering where their mother is. I don't want this killer to be able to say she ran off with a man.
How horrible! He's ALMOST as bad as Kimberly Lindsey's ex.

KTBS 3 News just did a live report from Webster Parish where human remains were found today. The forensic team verified that they are human remains but will have to take them to Baton Rouge to the LSU FACES lab to recreate for indentification. The remains were not on the Bond property but close to Bond property. More than likely they are the remains of Annie Bond. Remains were located based on information from friends and family. I will post link as soon as KTBS posts it.

http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/c...urned-body-could-be-missing-woman-4991751.php

Somehow I wasn't expecting he'd burned her :(

Sad enough anyway, but like KL's daughters, Annie's kids likely won't get to even see their mother (physically) one last time before she's buried.

It would be bad enough just losing her, but somehow it seems like it being done at the hands of their respective fathers, who also have (or tried to) essentially lose both parents in just days, knowing their fathers were not only selfish enough to take away their mothers, but then to take the 'easy way out' and try to kill themselves rather than having to face their children in the judicial system (unlike Dr. McNiel), plus also not even letting the kids have the ability to see their mother's face one last time...ugh. :banghead:

Somehow I wasn't expecting he'd burned her :(

Sad enough anyway, but like KL's daughters, Annie's kids likely won't get to even see their mother (physically) one last time before she's buried.

It would be bad enough just losing her, but somehow it seems like it being done at the hands of their respective fathers, who also have (or tried to) essentially lose both parents in just days, knowing their fathers were not only selfish enough to take away their mothers, but then to take the 'easy way out' and try to kill themselves rather than having to face their children in the judicial system (unlike Dr. McNiel), plus also not even letting the kids have the ability to see their mother's face one last time...ugh. :banghead:

I totally agree with you. I know there is another woman missing so it might not be Annie but it seems everyone thinks it is her especially since the remains were a mile from the Bond land. With that said, and assuming the remains are Annie's I am shocked that she was burned. In Louisiana there are so many swampy areas and the Red River runs through Shreveport/Bossier. I thought she had been dumped in water or possibly a shallow grave. I hope if it is her they can up the charges to murder1.

I have read many interesting comments on local news web pages and her friends fb pages. From news and these comments I found that there was a get together at her house on the eve she went missing and he was present.

This is a heartbreaking story and I feel sorry for both families. His nieces and nephews seem to have been very fond of Annie. Annie has 8 living brothers and sisters and many nieces and nephews as well as her two sons.

According to this link, 1st Degree Murder in Louisiana is reserved for

Murder with specific intent combined with associated felony (rape, burglary, kidnapping)
Murder of a police officer, a child under 12, or over 65 w/specific intent
Murder of more than one person

http://thomasvalonzo.com/blog/2011/...laws-–-first-degree-and-second-degree-murder/

http://law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2006/146/78398.html

It looks like you could still get Life w/o parole with 2nd degree in Louisiana. I think NY is this way too and that Jennifer Ramsaran's husband was charged similarly.

In Louisiana, there are three main categories of homicide, first-degree murder, second-degree murder, and manslaughter. What most people normally think of as a premeditated murder would be classified in Louisiana as second-degree murder. Second-degree murder is the killing of a human being when the offender has the specific intent to kill or inflict great bodily harm. So, when most people think of a murder, they are thinking of second-degree murder.

- See more at: http://www.kirkpiccione.com/criminal-defense/louisiana-murder-manslaughter/#sthash.mmYjzzNH.dpuf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back