GUILTY LA - Ann Bond, 46, Bossier Parish, 14 Nov 2013

I totally agree with you. I know there is another woman missing so it might not be Annie but it seems everyone thinks it is her especially since the remains were a mile from the Bond land. With that said, and assuming the remains are Annie's I am shocked that she was burned. In Louisiana there are so many swampy areas and the Red River runs through Shreveport/Bossier. I thought she had been dumped in water or possibly a shallow grave. I hope if it is her they can up the charges to murder1.

Yeah, I'm no professional profiler, and we don't know for sure it's Annie, but it seems like burning the bodies after the fact is more something you'd be more likely to see in a stranger on stranger killing (burn the body and the car in a drug deal gone wrong, or set the house on fire w/body inside to obfuscate scene...)

To set the body of your wife of many years and the mother of your grown children on fire.....extreme rage and/or callousness?

Jennifer Ramsaran's husband, I think, did the 'obfuscate and humiliate' at the same time thing with Jennifer's body. To me, setting the mother of your children's body on fire ups the ante on the internal rage and/or an extreme lack of conscious/any peripheral empathy for his children. If we find it's her, to me, it means he was trying to make her body unidentifiable (sorry, perps, teeth and bone are near impossible to burn to ash short of using an enclosed crematorium for hours!) and that he was more concerned w/saving his own hide than his children ever knowing if their mother was alive or dead....

As long as we're at it, if this body turns out to be Annie, my feeling is he didn't shoot himself out of any guilt for what he did, he did it solely because he's a coward. IMO!

Great, he cheats on her, and then on top of it, he kills her. Pig!

Then takes an even more coward trip down the 'shoot yourself so I don't have to live with this'. Not a care for his children or family!

I will never understand why this happens as much as it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to this link, 1st Degree Murder in Louisiana is reserved for

Murder with specific intent combined with associated felony (rape, burglary, kidnapping)
Murder of a police officer, a child under 12, or over 65 w/specific intent
Murder of more than one person

http://thomasvalonzo.com/blog/2011/...laws-–-first-degree-and-second-degree-murder/

http://law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2006/146/78398.html

It looks like you could still get Life w/o parole with 2nd degree in Louisiana. I think NY is this way too and that Jennifer Ramsaran's husband was charged similarly.

I would hope a good lawyer could get a kidnapping charge in there! Taking someone against their will to another location could constitute kidnapping (at least in CA...) If she was killed first, though, I guess it would not apply. As far as rape goes, I always had the opinion that Kimberly Lindsey's husband might have committed that act because of the blood on the bedsheets and on his underwear, remember that? He also tried to cover up her identity by horrible means (I will spare the details) Some very sick & angry men out there.

Yeah, I'm no professional profiler, and we don't know for sure it's Annie, but it seems like burning the bodies after the fact is more something you'd be more likely to see in a stranger on stranger killing (burn the body and the car in a drug deal gone wrong, or set the house on fire w/body inside to obfuscate scene...)

To set the body of your wife of many years and the mother of your grown children on fire.....extreme rage and/or callousness?

Jennifer Ramsaran's husband, I think, did the 'obfuscate and humiliate' at the same time thing with Jennifer's body. To me, setting the mother of your children's body on fire ups the ante on the internal rage and/or an extreme lack of conscious/any peripheral empathy for his children. If we find it's her, to me, it means he was trying to make her body unidentifiable (sorry, perps, teeth and bone are near impossible to burn to ash short of using an enclosed crematorium for hours!) and that he was more concerned w/saving his own hide than his children ever knowing if their mother was alive or dead....

As long as we're at it, if this body turns out to be Annie, my feeling is he didn't shoot himself out of any guilt for what he did, he did it solely because he's a coward. IMO!

I am in total agreement with you! Exactly what I've been thinking.

According to KTBS newscast he is no stranger to law enforcement.. I heard them say in the 90's he was charged with forgery of a race form and in 2003 felony theft charges. When I search his name there is also a document from LA Supreme Court. I am typing from phone so I am trying to figure out out how to post links and documents.

I wonder if he served any time for his crimes. This whole thing boggles my mind.

I skimmed over the document. As far as it goes, to my untrained eyes, it looks like its a state level supreme court dissenting opinion on what must have been a non-compete business contact lawsuit Robbie was involved in, or ignored, businesswise.

It's, of course, written in lawyerese, heretofore, my eyes glazed over and I may be :scared:.

But if that's what this is, I would think that, whatever the supreme court upheld or threw out, it was likely a lawsuit and not a jail sentence.

I didn't find anything online about the theft or forgery that was mentioned. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I may not be looking in the right places. :blushing:

Charred remains identified as Ann Bond

Charred remains found in a remote wooded area in Webster Parish, Louisiana two days ago have been identified as Ann Bond.

snipped

Robert Bond remains in serious condition at Singing River Hospital after shooting himself in the head. Bossier Sheriff Julian Whittington said Bond is making progress, he moved his hand and eyes recently.

snipped

Tests are still underway to find out how Ann Bond died, investigators hope to have that information within two weeks.

http://www.wlox.com/story/24024136/charred-remains-identified-as-ann-bond

Rest in peace, Ann. Love and light her kids, nieces, nephews, etc....

Thanks for posting this! :seeya:

Hmmm. It looks, to me, like Mr. Bond seems to have a history of taking matters into his own hands when he feels like he's been wronged.

So....she asks for divorce and that.... Does. Not. Sit. Well. With. Him. Not financially. Not emotionally.

I have a feeling we're going to find an arrogance level in him akin to John Ramsey or O.J. Simpson.

Thinking of the family of Annie Bond today. I hope that they were able to be together for Thanksgiving. I pray for love and healing for her family and friends.

Of course he knew better. He let anger and jealousy get the best of him. Imoo

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/d/story/wife-killer-pleads-guilty-to-lesser-charge-avoids/61974/aOfHJnZWfU6U6HOjU2pZYA

The Bossier man accused of killing his wife, and then trying to kill himself, this morning pleaded guilty to manslaughter in Bossier Parish District Court.

Robert Bond was charged with 2nd degree murder in the November 2013 death of his wife, Ann Bond, after leaving her charred remains in Webster Parish and absconding to Mississippi...

Formal sentencing will be held on July 22.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back