LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering does anyone else remember the truck that was parked at that hotel in tx ... They said it belong to an offshore worker and was related to the case .... Now I'm starting to wonder of that was his truck after all ...

I don't remember hearing this. Please enlighten me

Just wondering does anyone else remember the truck that was parked at that hotel in tx ... They said it belong to an offshore worker and was related to the case .... Now I'm starting to wonder of that was his truck after all ...

It was porbably BSL's NEW DWT!

I think the poster was simply having difficulty with the way she was wording it... I, personally understood what she was trying to say. I really don't blame her for not answering some of those questions, I would've avoided them too. Just as it's perfectly acceptable to ask questions, it's perfectly acceptable to ignore a question. We're all equal here and I really hate to see posters get run off, or viewing guests staying away because of intimidation...
Many posters (esp. newbies) are a little nervous to post anyway. For some it comes easy, but not all.
As far as my tone goes... I just felt really bad because I know this posters style (she's been here from the beginning) and she doesn't bait, withhold info, etc... She's very direct, and she said she wasn't baiting anyone at all, she was simply stating her (and her husbands) opinion... Not rumor, not hearsay...
All jmo

Maybe we should all agree to disagree, move on, not take posts so personally, etc, and let's get back to sleuthing for Mickey!!!!

that truck isnt associated with this case. thanks for keeping an open mind tho. im beyond frustrated that we are back sleuthing the DWT again. :banghead:

I'm seeing a date of July 3, 1999.
Think he and Pate died the same night?
Since LE is stressing the 3rd?

I don't know...
Uncle March 1, 1999
KA June 19, 1999
L Pate ???
Melancon July 3. 1999

4 people that BSL knew died in 3 months right?

He is one unlucky dude!

Melancon and LP possibly murdered on same date. Does anyone know of a connection between those two? Quite the coincidence!

This caught my attention, from your KPEL965 link:

"We are once again investigating a fire death in a home without working smoke alarms; let this be a wake up call of the importance on these lifesaving devices”.

What OTHER fire deaths???? In Church Point??? hummm...

When was this that they started investigating again?

Melancon and LP possibly murdered on same date. Does anyone know of a connection between those two? Quite the coincidence!

I don't know but I can only speculate that maybe she was murdered because she knew something and he was afraid shed tell. All speculation though.

Someone please tell me are we not going to find out what all the evidence is in this case until October?

Passnthru - yep, tiz true that we likely will not be hearing confirmation on evidence until the trial begins.... and that is likely to be much farther down the road than Oct. If course there could be some developments to "breaK' in the mean time; or LE could let some information out if it is felt it will help the prosecution.

I hear a faint and distant bell - about some truck at a hotel that may be related; but don't recall any details.

I have not seen the obit to see if that is him. I can't find it. But could tell if i see it from his family listed. anyone know where i can find it not in a PDF file?

Is that how they estimated her date if death? Did they estimate her date o death to be the same date of his death? Do they have reason to believe that she wana killed the same night? Wtf

These are all questions but kyaww.....gawww.......2+2

Makes ya wonder what they found on Melancon at autopsy.
Maybe female blood? Hair???
No idea whose it was til she turned up?

when it showed a match they knew both died the same day?
I think his tox screen was wacky? (like beyond overdose wacky)
moo

When was this that they started investigating again?

This is not new, but from gngr~snap's posted link of a news article. The fire death of BSL uncle's gf back in Dec 2011 prompted the Church Point fire department to make that statement...and so, I am wondering exactly how many home fire deaths has little CP had??

Depends on the date. Did he get the new one before or after that truck was found in the hotel parking lot in TX?

He burned the truck when the footage was released. Bought a new one a few days later I want to say it was mid June? IDK
moo

it couldnt be his new truck left there, he bought that from don's wholesale in laffy. plus hasnt it been said more than once that when he went offshore he left from louisiana?

just thinking out loud again

Passnthru - yep, tiz true that we likely will not be hearing confirmation on evidence until the trial begins.... and that is likely to be much farther down the road than Oct. If course there could be some developments to "breaK' in the mean time; or LE could let some information out if it is felt it will help the prosecution.

I hear a faint and distant bell - about some truck at a hotel that may be related; but don't recall any details.

Thanks for the reply. Ugh........I'm sure to go insane by then. I just would love to hear one tidbit of hard evidence, thats all I'm asking. Want to see the first nail driven into his coffin at least.

Can we please start putting news links unless you are 100% sure of what you are saying is fact? Obviously this pertains only to information that we know has been reported, not our assumptions or theories.

I've seen no updates since the hearing this morning from MSM, which IMO is strange. Nothing to report? Nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1