LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking she never made it to the cab in the first place, which means her boyfriend was the last to see her. I don't know much about currents, if she died on the 5th and washed ashore on the 7th where was she put in the water?

possible too...maybe why theyre heading to no. they might have a poi there.

I found a picture of her belly piercing, it looks like what LE is describing.

It seems too coincidental for two women to both have (possibly) been murdered who at one time worked together at the same club...someone may be stalking the clubs and following girls home, getting a fix on their routines, etc...

At the very least, someone there knows something.

A customer, a co-worker. I don't see how it couldn't be considered connected

there is a person of interest... we are getting more information by the minute

That is truly horrible! Just because they are dancers, doesn't mean they don't matter. That makes me truly sick. Bad job, NOPD. I don't remember ever hearing about Hillary. How horrible!

I totally agree! If _my_ daughter chose to strip, I wouldn't be happy, but no one deserves that. Well, no one except those who kidnap, stalk, rape &/or murder. It makes me ANGRY that people just take other people's lives in their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not confirmed as of yet, the officials know about the link between Jaren and Hillary. we are obtaining information through another former co-worker

there is a person of interest... we are getting more information by the minute

Sweetly I am truly sorry no matter what the outcome with this body is, I am just sorry and sad...and most of all MAD!

Sweetly1 :grouphug: I am so sorry that you are in the middle of this terrible nightmare. I cannot and really do not want to imagine how Jaren's friends and family must feel.

not confirmed as of yet, the officials know about the link between Jaren and Hillary. we are obtaining information through another former co-worker

Thank you for sharing information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member