GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was just partying gone bad there was NO REASON to butcher her like that.

I hate to suggest this, but maybe they are all friends that got high together, perhaps he's a dealer? maybe the unknown girl was with him just to party and perhaps Jaren owed money (which would explain why boyfriend was left with none?) the girl in the video may look like she is having a good time at the time but what if she was just a witness and not a participant? Now she has to worry if she's next?

just a theory?

I have considered that theory. I think it's difficult for some people to imagine that the dismembering was not some sort of thrill for the killer. It's entirely possible that the person only did it to conceal the crime and/or dispose of her. One thing that is clear is that this was not some wealthy man and his wife. These two aren't sharp dressers. They're not looking to impress. They're walking through the door on business.

I have considered that theory. I think it's difficult for some people to imagine that the dismembering was not some sort of thrill for the killer. It's entirely possible that the person only did it to conceal the crime and/or dispose of her. One thing that is clear is that this was not some wealthy man and his wife. These two aren't sharp dressers. They're not looking to impress. They're walking through the door on business.

The way they interacted with the staff also suggests a possibility that they are known, local, and friendly with people in the area. Looks almost like the guy shakes the other guy's hand outside before coming in, also.

Upon entering the club, it does not look like the were carded or had to pay a cover charge.

thats what i was thinking and they seem friendly with the girl at the door. does anyone know if they stop cover charges after a certain time? or if its a slow night?

It is hard to understand why it was necessary to remove her hands and feet if it was just for disposal or transport purposes.

thats what i was thinking and they seem friendly with the girl at the door. does anyone know if they stop cover charges after a certain time? or if its a slow night?

Covers only on the weekend.

The way they interacted with the staff also suggests a possibility that they are known, local, and friendly with people in the area. Looks almost like the guy shakes the other guy's hand outside before coming in, also.

Then I hope someone steps up and identifies them.

x2_ce8a487

x2_ce8a632

two from video - hope this works!

I am sorry but what is on his right arm facing the camera?

BTW..thank you so much, Glezell, for posing these still shots!

Unfortunately, after seeing a few of these cases, dismembering is done to hide the crime/body/make it un-identifiable. There's usually no other reason (well except for a few like Dahmer and Magnotta).

It is hard to understand why it was necessary to remove her hands and feet if it was just for disposal or transport purposes.

Fingerprints. There's no doubt he/she/they thought the smaller pieces (head, hands and feet) would be destroyed by natural elements in the water thus making identification difficult.

Unfortunately, after seeing a few of these cases, dismembering is done to hide the crime/body/make it un-identifiable. There's usually no other reason (well except for a few like Dahmer and Magnotta).

That may be the case, but it was extremely ineffective in this case... which implies that the dismembering/disposal was done in an extreme hurry (and there may be an extremely gory room somewhere reflecting that haste) and without much planning and forethought.

Here is the video of the couple entering ...

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/12/4003427/pictures-video-released-of-couple.html

Officials said the couple are not suspects in Lockhart's death and they could be in danger also.

Thanks for bolding that part Knox. We DO NOT KNOW whether these people are in danger, whether they were witnesses to the abduction, or whether they are the perpetrators.

Until I know more, I am not about to cast thousands of stones that might boomerang back to my face. Lots of folks on the DeJerinett case recently had to swallow some humble pie after going for the jugular of an elderly gentleman who was a loving caregiver and was murdered along with two beautiful twins.

That's a big purse. Ladies, is that the kind of purse you'd be taking with you to a club at 1:47 a.m.? What could it contain? Drugs? A knife? Just girl stuff?

She looks very thin.

He looks comfortable to the point that it seems like he knows nobody is going to mess with him. Like he has a reputation that precedes him.

Hmm...that does look like a tote bag. It doesn't look like there's much in it, though.

I'm a bag person. I carry a largish brief/tote for the office and a purse-in-a-purse inside it. The tote thing often has file folders, a laptop, work stuff..the smaller one has "stuff" I need to take with me everywhere. Credit cards, cash, drivers license..essentials.

The tote she's carrying does not look like there's a lot of stuff in it, but she could be carrying a change of clothes, hairbrush, hairspray, scrunchies, makeup, a water bottle a phone charger. It doesn't seem unusual to me.

But we know the body wasn't hidden and all identifiable marks were intact.

Watching the actually video, you can see the girl's feet. She appears to be wearing white stilettos. I could be wrong but I doubt someone who is knowingly about to carry out a murder and dismember a body would wear stilettos. I suspect that the girl in the video may be a dancer at another location or even in the same location. That would explain the casual appearance and friendliness with staff when they walked in the door. moo

Are we eliminating 'yacht'?

Fingerprints. There's no doubt he/she/they thought the smaller pieces (head, hands and feet) would be destroyed by natural elements in the water thus making identification difficult.

Then he was not a smart person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members