LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll hit the hay as well. I find myself wondering if she did take Brashear because she wasn't seen on the camera at 216 Landry. If she did, then she had to have a reason to do so, because it wouldn't have been her normal route per the security guard at the old hospital. There are all kinds of homes down that way, and actually any of the other streets that she may have taken after Brashear had homes. This is so frustrating to me, I want to scream, I want to look at Mickey's picture of her on the bike at Circle K and just concentrate on it, in hopes that she turns my way and tells me something. I'm so so tired.

Hope you can get some sleep. yes, frustrating case!

I haven't seen evidence of that.

AS was visible in the first couple of days from the search at the Ryan St house. I remember a video of her sitting on a couch talking about Mickey. I have no idea where I would find it for you. I'll check find Mickey FB, maybe it's there.

Yet LE says they found NOTHING in the searches, nothing apparently off Mickey's bike was found on the roadway. Then when the bike was found, LE said, the bike was not damaged, only the rear wheel. So, how does that happen? Did the rear wheel blow because of a hard bump on the road, or from someone hitting it from behind?

Then that leads to, ok, if she just hit a bump hard and the tire blew, where did it happen? It had to be right there at the circle K, was that why it looked as if in the picture she had her leg down on the road? Round and round we go.

They never said there was no other damage. In fact, there was a question about the hand grips being on or off the bike and they would only say they found the hand grips, too.

You shouldn't be afraid pm a mod with your questions, Bayou Belle. We have a policy at WS that says members who are either family members or friends to the parties in a case, or locals who are privy to sensitive information and would like to post it here should first be verified by admin. It's strictly voluntary. No one is required to become verified. But non-verified members are not allowed to present information as factual without the appropriate back up.

f a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
wsverify@xmission.com
Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.
All info will be kept strictly confidential

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106653"]Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Uh, hold up there. LPD was asked what kind of vehicle he has and they said THEY DON'T KNOW. Of course, that cannot be true so they just aren't saying.

"Mouton says he does not know what kind of vehicle Mcgee drives, nor would he release the information if he did. “It is part of an ongoing investigation,” he says."

Surely they cross-checked individuals who have DUI record and own a Z-71. His name popped up to the top of the list.

:eek:fftobed: Good night, folks, turning in!!! Y'all do too, especially Billiam the searcher!!!

:countsheep::countsheep::countsheep:

My scenario is partly based on a very scary experience of my own many years ago. I was lucky to escape it. I was a little older than she is now and I told no one where I was going (and the situation was very similar, I was out with friends). I can see it happening the way I described it very easily.

What happened with you?

And come to think of it, where is her backpack in the picture in front of Circle K? Maybe it's there and I just can't see it through weary eyes.

Did she have a backback or a purse?

576260_435206646492478_100000094390839_1702759_780850551_n.jpg

What do we know about BW and Mickey moving to NOLA together?

Why were they doing that? When was that decision made or announced?

Had they signed a lease?

What factors led up to the relocation plan?

How long had they both been single?

Are ex-partners OK with them moving in together?

AS was visible in the first couple of days from the search at the Ryan St house. I remember a video of her sitting on a couch talking about Mickey. I have no idea where I would find it for you. I'll check find Mickey FB, maybe it's there.

I think I'm talking about evidence of this friendship prior to mickey's disappearance. I suppose LE has the communication records.

I haven't seen evidence of that.

I just searched the whole FMFB page and was unable to find the video I was thinking of. I also didn't see the first video of BW where he is crying and I thought that was on the FB page. Any idea where I can find that one?

Yes, GulfCoastKAT, it is common for sexual predators to have a very long list of misdemeanors before they act out on their prior fantasies and become violent felons. Many begin as peeping toms, sexual abusers, etc. Other human beings are only objects to them. They hone their skills with each innocent victim and become more brazen and narcissistic. I've seen preachers turn into the devil's deciple due to meth & other drugs.

If you check out the suspect arrested, Clifford Ledet of New Iberia. Imo, you will find a progressive and very violent, criminal history. New Iberia is 20 miles south of Lafayette, LA, three of the suspects remain at large.

FireFox-I just have to comment on how your post gave me a giggle. When I raised my questions about the man who gave Joy Pattersons daughter a ride and your response. I guess it goes to show you we all get stuck on somethin:seeya:g/clue that we need credited/discredited to move on to other theories.

"Mouton says he does not know what kind of vehicle Mcgee drives, nor would he release the information if he did. “It is part of an ongoing investigation,” he says."

Surely they cross-checked individuals who have DUI record and own a Z-71. His name popped up to the top of the list.

Your statement is conjecture. Not that it isn't true. I just don't know.

What happened with you?

I read someone's character as safe and allowed him to come to my apartment at 1 am for a "drink" after a night out. I was introduced to him that night but he was an acquaintance of people I knew and I wrongly assumed he was an ok guy. I came a hair's breadth from being raped. He attacked me with a ferocity that to this day freaks me out. He changed in the blink of an eye once the door was closed. My neighbor was a good friend and had a key, heard the commotion and barged in. It was very ugly; my clothes were ripped and I was nearly naked. He fled but it was a long time before I felt secure; I moved shortly afterward because he knew where I lived.

What do we know about BW and Mickey moving to NOLA together?

Why were they doing that? When was that decision made or announced?

Had they signed a lease?

What factors led up to the relocation plan?

How long had they both been single?

Are ex-partners OK with them moving in together?

Both Ashley Says and Brettly mentioned it. I *think* that Brettly said they had plans to go check out places in NOLA like right around now. Since Mickey still had some time before graduation, I would think they would have checking places out to live after graduation. He mentioned needing a place big enough for all of Mickey's animals. I am so close to my animals that that makes me especially sad :(

Anyway, I wonder how Brettly's GF felt about that. Maybe she was going, too. Dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member