Laura Babcock Murder Trial 12.11.17 - Charge to the Jury - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It occurred to me just now to wonder why there was no corresponding “don’t be out front” directive when DM returned with Laura after his early evening mission. It suggests a possibility that either the first directive wasn’t Laura related, or that she was already gone by the time DM got back to Maple Gate.

Have been wrestling with the same thought - LB maybe didn't come back alive from that 1 hour mission. She was possibly in the trunk (or wherever depending on which vehicle was used) and would not be wrapped/moved until after dark.

That conservation area was likely pretty quiet about 8:00 pm or so. Info from CN? I don't think CN would have been there at that time due to the text later 'big things ...'. Jmo.

:clap::clap::clap:

DM had plenty of access to large enclosed trailers. IIRC CN testified at the TB trial that DM was always driving around with a trailer of some sort. Anyone have a guess what DM would have been popping to keep going for days without sleep? Coke?

I don't quite get his fixation with having to have a gun to murder LB. Unlike TB, he would have been able to have LB in a vulnerable position, so suffocation/strangulation would be easier and quieter than shooting her. He forgot to google "when someone dies" to discover that body evacuation may occur- a waterproof mattress pad would have saved him time and money.

Was it some sort of sick thrill of holding a gun to someones head and having them beg for their life or something? It's rumoured that WM was shot thru the eye- was that DM's mark. Did he need to shoot both LB and TB in the same fashion as he shot his dad?

Also, I remember early in the TB investigation, one of LE said that it was like "The Following". There's absolutely nothing that I would put past this bunch. Just like RB's stated- DM is a sick twisted pr%ck. And seriously, what's with AM and SS? and absent from the LB round was MH- he's probably still standing in line at Costco for diapers and tissues from the TB trial. IMHO the minute DM was arrested with the TB murder, this crew worked overtime scrubbing their devises, deleting emails, changing phone numbers. Did AM actually believe that LB just went missing? Ah...ok- if that makes him feel better, but IMHO, AM knew whether it be by innuendo or by more solid evidence that LB was GONE and DM had given her the one-way ticket. And SS? Smelling something foul from the incinerator and not looking? Yeh right. MM- not believing that towing the incinerator back to the hangar in the dark of night wasn't something just a tad bit bizarre? All of these people scrambled to cover their involvement. IMHO, they all know so much more. Imagine the amount of evidence LE would have had if they had descended on DM when SL first went to them? We're only seeing the stuff they couldn't delete for one reason or another and it's still enough for a huge circumstantial case against the accused.

These are people who only a few months later would be consoling DM at his dad's funeral- the one where he says his Dad died from a massive bleed. SS, AM, MH, MM. Dahh...nothing looks strange here guys? Then a few months later, they're lining up behind him giving false statements to LE when he's arrested for TB. Double dahh...we're just stupid friends. Yeh right. I'm buying it as quick as a hot water heater from a door to door salesman. So one of DM's gf's goes missing and NOT ONE of them says...hey DM, where's that LB chick, not even AM who had been sleeping with her? Massive bleed DM? Heck of a way for Pop's to die, but when are you decorating the basement and BTW, can we see your guns again?

IMHO they knew- and they knew that DM had a lot of money, would probably give LE the slip and they'd be forever in DM's bad books, but more telling is that they were OK with all of it. They can whitewash their brains and try to forget, they can walk the streets free while DM and MS spend the rest of their lives behind bars, but they are who they are; they will be haunted by the ghosts of LB, WM & TB for the rest of their lives. Someday, when DM or MS decide to write a "tell all" book, or when one of them finds God and decides to spill all the beans, the rest may find themselves in starring roles. If they were smart, they'd be writing the "tell all" book themselves.

If it wasn't for the quick action of HPS, OPP and Waterloo Police investigating the disappearance/death of a very loved young husband and father, this DM groups "secrets" would never be in the public domain.

Here's hoping that the Jury has gelled and are able to come back with a couple M1 verdicts. Sorry for the length of this post! Had so much to unload off of my mind! :) RIP Laura.

DM had plenty of access to large enclosed trailers. IIRC CN testified at the TB trial that DM was always driving around with a trailer of some sort. Anyone have a guess what DM would have been popping to keep going for days without sleep? Coke?

I don't quite get his fixation with having to have a gun to murder LB. Unlike TB, he would have been able to have LB in a vulnerable position, so suffocation/strangulation would be easier and quieter than shooting her. He forgot to google "when someone dies" to discover that body evacuation may occur- a waterproof mattress pad would have saved him time and money.

Was it some sort of sick thrill of holding a gun to someones head and having them beg for their life or something? It's rumoured that WM was shot thru the eye- was that DM's mark. Did he need to shoot both LB and TB in the same fashion as he shot his dad?

Also, I remember early in the TB investigation, one of LE said that it was like "The Following". There's absolutely nothing that I would put past this bunch. Just like RB's stated- DM is a sick twisted pr%ck. And seriously, what's with AM and SS? and absent from the LB round was MH- he's probably still standing in line at Costco for diapers and tissues from the TB trial. IMHO the minute DM was arrested with the TB murder, this crew worked overtime scrubbing their devises, deleting emails, changing phone numbers. Did AM actually believe that LB just went missing? Ah...ok- if that makes him feel better, but IMHO, AM knew whether it be by innuendo or by more solid evidence that LB was GONE and DM had given her the one-way ticket. And SS? Smelling something foul from the incinerator and not looking? Yeh right. MM- not believing that towing the incinerator back to the hangar in the dark of night wasn't something just a tad bit bizarre? All of these people scrambled to cover their involvement. IMHO, they all know so much more. Imagine the amount of evidence LE would have had if they had descended on DM when SL first went to them? We're only seeing the stuff they couldn't delete for one reason or another and it's still enough for a huge circumstantial case against the accused.

These are people who only a few months later would be consoling DM at his dad's funeral- the one where he says his Dad died from a massive bleed. SS, AM, MH, MM. Dahh...nothing looks strange here guys? Then a few months later, they're lining up behind him giving false statements to LE when he's arrested for TB. Double dahh...we're just stupid friends. Yeh right. I'm buying it as quick as a hot water heater from a door to door salesman. So one of DM's gf's goes missing and NOT ONE of them says...hey DM, where's that LB chick, not even AM who had been sleeping with her? Massive bleed DM? Heck of a way for Pop's to die, but when are you decorating the basement and BTW, can we see your guns again?

IMHO they knew- and they knew that DM had a lot of money, would probably give LE the slip and they'd be forever in DM's bad books, but more telling is that they were OK with all of it. They can whitewash their brains and try to forget, they can walk the streets free while DM and MS spend the rest of their lives behind bars, but they are who they are; they will be haunted by the ghosts of LB, WM & TB for the rest of their lives. Someday, when DM or MS decide to write a "tell all" book, or when one of them finds God and decides to spill all the beans, the rest may find themselves in starring roles. If they were smart, they'd be writing the "tell all" book themselves.

If it wasn't for the quick action of HPS, OPP and Waterloo Police investigating the disappearance/death of a very loved young husband and father, this DM groups "secrets" would never be in the public domain.

Here's hoping that the Jury has gelled and are able to come back with a couple M1 verdicts. Sorry for the length of this post! Had so much to unload off of my mind! :) RIP Laura.

:bow::bow::bow:

It occurred to me just now to wonder why there was no corresponding “don’t be out front” directive when DM returned with Laura after his early evening mission. It suggests a possibility that either the first directive wasn’t Laura related, or that she was already gone by the time DM got back to Maple Gate.
I don't understand this?

Have been wrestling with the same thought - LB maybe didn't come back alive from that 1 hour mission. She was possibly in the trunk (or wherever depending on which vehicle was used) and would not be wrapped/moved until after dark.

That conservation area was likely pretty quiet about 8:00 pm or so. Info from CN? I don't think CN would have been there at that time due to the text later 'big things ...'. Jmo.
Maybe, just maybe, of all the people in DM's circles, the one person that LB didn't like was MS. TD seems to want us to believe that MS didn't even know LB and maybe that was the case however, in the letter to CN, DM makes it sound like they knew each other enough to be having a coke-fest in the basement.

If DM was in the process of bringing the fly into the spiderweb, perhaps under the auspices of having a romantic evening and then heading out for their grand trip or something, maybe he didn't want his personal stoner "Lurch" hanging around the front door. Thinking that LB was pretty unstable at that time, MS's presence may have tipped her off- she could have freaked out or caused unwanted attention by the neighbours. DM needed LB to make a nice quiet entrance. IMHO, DM wanted it all to look very unassuming and he succeeded. No one saw or heard anything AFAWK.

Maybe, just maybe, of all the people in DM's circles, the one person that LB didn't like was MS. TD seems to want us to believe that MS didn't even know LB and maybe that was the case however, in the letter to CN, DM makes it sound like they knew each other enough to be having a coke-fest in the basement.

If DM was in the process of bringing the fly into the spiderweb, perhaps under the auspices of having a romantic evening and then heading out for their grand trip or something, maybe he didn't want his personal stoner "Lurch" hanging around the front door. Thinking that LB was pretty unstable at that time, MS's presence may have tipped her off- she could have freaked out or caused unwanted attention by the neighbours. DM needed LB to make a nice quiet entrance. IMHO, DM wanted it all to look very unassuming and he succeeded. No one saw or heard anything AFAWK.

The coke fest was a ruse though. I'm not a coke user but thinking if it's in front of a user - who cares what one thinks of the other users? Idk.

The coke fest was a ruse though. I'm not a coke user but thinking if it's in front of a user - who cares what one thinks of the other users? Idk.

Coke users don't care. They all are after the high of the drug and if they see it they go to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500