Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

LP also said KC said that zanny took Caylee from the park and no one believed him until the doc dumps. So who knows:) Just have to wait and see:)

Looked at your pix of Caylee on your post, Cuppy...imo....Caylee is getting lost in all this. She is being forgotten, especially by her family.

Wasn't LP supposed to continue searching with that 50,000.00 he got from a donation? Maybe that's why he's not searching??

It is not illegal not to notify the Anthonys..........they have no legal standing.

So they would only have to notify KC, right? And if she told them where to find the body in exchange for a plea bargain......I never believed that she would tell the truth, but I wish that would be what has happened. It adds up. But I'm afraid to hold my breath on this one.

If they had the body...wouldn't they have had to tell the Anthony's by now?

That is what I was wondering also when I heard Leonard make this statement. I was actually kind of surprised that Nancy just kind of let it go by and did not respond to his statement or even ask him why he would think that.

Go Leonard! On this one I hope that he is certain...I doubt he would say that without some kind of concrete information...We can only pray that it is true...

That is what I was wondering also when I heard Leonard make this statement. I was actually kind of surprised that Nancy just kind of let it go by and did not respond to his statement or even ask him why he would think that.

Nancy never responds to LP when "he goes off" on his own theories...she just lets him talk.

Maybe they found the body or parts of the body and they are waiting for the forensics tests to come back on if it is in fact Caylee.

THIS. I don't think they would risk telling Cindy and George unless they were 110% certain if it was her or George and Cindy are just in denial so we havn't heard?

So they would only have to notify KC, right? And if she told them where to find the body in exchange for a plea bargain......I never believed that she would tell the truth, but I wish that would be what has happened. It adds up. But I'm afraid to hold my breath on this one.

They would notify KC and the father (if indeed the DNA tests have verified his identity.)

Looked at your pix of Caylee on your post, Cuppy...imo....Caylee is getting lost in all this. She is being forgotten, especially by her family.

Yea I agree :( At least she has us at WS:) I know I personally will never forget the angel:)

Nancy never responds to LP when "he goes off" on his own theories...she just lets him talk.

True. I guess his statement just really surprised me. The first thing that I did when the show was over was jump on here, because I was sure that other WS's caught it and would be discussing it.

Wasn't LP supposed to continue searching with that 50,000.00 he got from a donation? Maybe that's why he's not searching??

What both of you have posted adds together. If she took a plea bargain and told them were the body was then this would explain why LP is not back searching. And as others have said if George and Cindy don't have to be notified then this would explain why they don't know it or the police havn't come out and told anything.

ETA: It would also explain why JB and his crew havn't picked up the tips yet.

Ok, I can answer one question that was asked here and I can tell you the info is 100% correct. IF Caylee's body is found and it is identified as Caylee, Casey Anthony is the next of kin and she will be notified. Does not matter that she is charged with murdering Caylee, she has not been found guilty - she is still her next of kin. That is fact - and I got it from the proverbial 'horses mouth' - An investigator for the Medical Examiners Office.

I heard Nancy say LP IS coming back to search- I also heard what he said about LE maybe already having the body- who knows, maybe they do- and are doing tests on it- LP dont know for sure so hes probably coming back to search for her if they dont, or something connected to her. They can always put the DP back on the table at trial I heard if they have the body

Ok, I can answer one question that was asked here and I can tell you the info is 100% correct. IF Caylee's body is found and it is identified as Caylee, Casey Anthony is the next of kin and she will be notified. Does not matter that she is charged with murdering Caylee, she has not been found guilty - she is still her next of kin. That is fact - and I got it from the proverbial 'horses mouth' - An investigator for the Medical Examiners Office.

True:) But do you think Casey would tell her parents?

True:) But do you think Casey would tell her parents?

Now that I don't know. I also don't know if LE would, as a courtesy let G&A know if that scenario played out. I can't answer for LE, I can only tell you what the rules are for the Medical Examiner.

Personally, I don't think Casey would tell anyone anything!

Perhaps that's why he's in hiding ;)

I would think that by now...any man who had sex with KC 3 years ago would be wondering if he was the father and maybe would have some modicum of compassion and would come forward (at least secretly to LE) and have himself tested and help with this case. He has to know who is he is!

We should keep a list of his predictions (like this one) and then go back after the trial and all the evidence comes out, and see which ones he was right on.

What a great idea! How can we do that?

I'd also like to see a topic devoted exclusively to polls about things that will come out during the trial or before.

For example: a pole featuring the possible reasons why the Anthony's are no longer visiting KC in jail. Obviously we'd need to come up with choices to vote on. Things like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back