Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

(Mods I hope this was OK to make a thread on this b/c I think it is a very important comment and considering the NG thread gets very big not everyone will see it. You may do what you chose to do with it but hopefully you allow this to stay. :) )

I heard that too, LP has inside info to the FBI?? huh??

I would think that by now...any man who had sex with KC 3 years ago would be wondering if he was the father and maybe would have some modicum of compassion and would come forward (at least secretly to LE) and have himself tested and help with this case. He has to know who is he is!

Yes, I would think so!

And OF COURSE my kids tell me there is no Caylee information on the show tonight! OF COURSE they tell me this! LOL Hopefully we'll have it on tomorrow night

i find it difficult to believe that LE would have the body or a body part and not notify the public..so many people are out searching on their own and endangering themselves in the process that i think there would be some liability if someone got hurt searching, all the while LE had the body in their custody. (again, i don't know much about the law so ignore the liability part if i'm wrong)

but on the flip side, i do believe LE made some sort of statement regarding the fact that they didn't want inexperienced people searching (that was after the fiasco in BP with LP).....so who knows?

it could just possibly be that LE has a substantial amount of blood or some sort of tissue that would lead one to believe she were dead.

What about the bag that LP found in the river? Didn't LE take the "rocks" as evidence? LP is kinda like Casey (he always speak a bit of truth in his ramblings). Not that he is lying, but he just gives little hints and pieces here and there.

The Anthonys have NO LEGAL rights to that information.

I have searched as best I know how the statutes in Florida and there is nothing there concerning the notification of anyone but parents. (and I am not convinced that is even a statute as such). It does say if one or both of the parents are involved in the child's case, they do not have to be notified.

and the grandparents and uncle may be involved in the cover up.............
I'm wondering about a plea deal also, cause JB is doing nothing, Kobi hasn't
examined evidence and Dr. Lee was in and out.................??????? Lp stopped his search after he got the $$$ for it, Fla never made him do the lie detector and M and TES stopped searching for Caylee........poor TM in hospital now............all is my opinion and I'm banking on news any day.......pretrial that DNA comes from something that is poor little Caylee.

I also think that "person in hiding" is the father- have thought that from day one and will continue to think that- the refusal of a DNA test and lie detector test led me to believe this more so- hes hiding something and if he wasnt he sure should of taken the tests- not to mention the similarity in looks, which I know Caylee would look like the rest of family but she sure dont look like Casey to me. I see Lee and Cindy in her. I'd put NOTHING past Casey- Absolutely nothing

i find it difficult to believe that LE would have the body or a body part and not notify the public..so many people are out searching on their own and endangering themselves in the process that i think there would be some liability if someone got hurt searching, all the while LE had the body in their custody. (again, i don't know much about the law so ignore the liability part if i'm wrong)

but on the flip side, i do believe LE made some sort of statement regarding the fact that they didn't want inexperienced people searching (that was after the fiasco in BP with LP).....so who knows?

it could just possibly be that LE has a substantial amount of blood or some sort of tissue that would lead one to believe she were dead.

I could be wrong, but with regards to the searchers, its completely voluntary. With 2 other persons missing in the area including a child, I don't think there would be a problem with anyone searching, who knows it could solve one of the other cases as well. I think its possible that LE has way more than we even think they have..only time will tell at this point!

What about the bag that LP found in the river? Didn't LE take the "rocks" as evidence? LP is kinda like Casey (he always speak a bit of truth in his ramblings). Not that he is lying, but he just gives little hints and pieces here and there.

<bolded by me>

This is exactly my perception of LP

What both of you have posted adds together. If she took a plea bargain and told them were the body was then this would explain why LP is not back searching. And as others have said if George and Cindy don't have to be notified then this would explain why they don't know it or the police havn't come out and told anything.

ETA: It would also explain why JB and his crew havn't picked up the tips yet.

LP is due back in January to resume searching...

And lest we forget the shamrock necklace that has not been mentioned anymore but was described as being exactly like one that Casey regularly wore around her skinny little neck.

remember when the ROCKS were 1st released as little finger and toes and a brick??? How CA fought the memorial, but LP did a memorial with the Rev G.
but called it a vigil...............that makes me think that the divers DID find something!! GJ came in so fast with murder indictment..........

Maybe KC chose "not" to tell C&G about a plea deal ... if she in fact did make one. Maybe she figures if they don't know about it until court ... she really would never have to face them to try to explain . could be thats why she hasn't visited with them this time in jail.

and the grandparents and uncle may be involved in the cover up.............
I'm wondering about a plea deal also, cause JB is doing nothing, Kobi hasn't
examined evidence and Dr. Lee was in and out.................??????? Lp stopped his search after he got the $$$ for it, Fla never made him do the lie detector and M and TES stopped searching for Caylee........poor TM in hospital now............all is my opinion and I'm banking on news any day.......pretrial that DNA comes from something that is poor little Caylee.

all together, this makes so much sense...

Or LP could be saying he is coming back to search, but really is coming back to testify in court:confused:

Maybe KC chose "not" to tell C&G about a plea deal ... if she in fact did make one. Maybe she figures if they don't know about it until court ... she really would never have to face them to try to explain . could be thats why she hasn't visited with them this time in jail.

And if she didn't accept a plea deal, then maybe she was notified as the next of kin, and certainly she wouldn't be the one to tell her parents, then they would have to realize she is guilty and Ms. Casey just isn't having that happen!

I also think that "person in hiding" is the father- have thought that from day one and will continue to think that- the refusal of a DNA test and lie detector test led me to believe this more so- hes hiding something and if he wasnt he sure should of taken the tests- not to mention the similarity in looks, which I know Caylee would look like the rest of family but she sure dont look like Casey to me. I see Lee and Cindy in her. I'd put NOTHING past Casey- Absolutely nothing

I agree with you about the "person in hiding" ...I have looked at so many pix of Caylee...and can't see any resemblence of KC (maybe if she had been allowed to grow older it would have been there). But I DID see CA in Caylee...weird....

The Anthonys have NO LEGAL rights to that information.

I have searched as best I know how the statutes in Florida and there is nothing there concerning the notification of anyone but parents. (and I am not convinced that is even a statute as such). It does say if one or both of the parents are involved in the child's case, they do not have to be notified.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
I don't know how many times I have said this now. :banghead::banghead:

There have been no "bits of truth" proven to have come from Casey. Every word she says is a pure 100% lie and there is NO truth whatsoever in any of it...LP has nothing in common with Casey the Child Killer...although I do agree there are bits of truth in HIS ramblings...:)

I agree. KC would never look at her parents and tell them what she did or if she was making a plea. She could tell all of America that she made a plea deal, but tell her parents she doesn't know what anybody is talking about. I don't think she could ever face them if she made a plea deal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back