Lee wants to sit in courtroom during trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree! And, I am really hoping that when he is on the stand that he unloads and lets her have it with both barrells. I am sure he knows things that even CA and GA don't know. Things about her partying and perhaps lies she has told them to stay out of trouble. All siblings, or at least the vast majority, know things about each other that the parents don't. I bet LA knows some very juicy things about his sissy that I pray he will share with the jury. moo.

LOL that would be nice if he could tattle on sis BUT he has to stay within the boundaries of his depostion testimony, unless of course the state or defense does not object but you know that Baez will object.

I don't know guys. I get the feeling he's still on her side. Remember Mallory's testimony. I think Casey still has these two under her spell.

well we will see if Lee wants to be arrested for incest as he is older than Casey.

I think he is probably wanting to be there to support his parents. But I also think maybe he wants to be in court in case KC accuses him again. There is no one more supportive than a sibling. But do a sibling wrong, and there is no one more vindictive. I think he wants her team to accuse him to his face. Then he can tell all and not feel guilty for harming his sister.

I'm on the fence about Lee.

Welllll, probably leaning 65% toward family unity. My gut instinct tells me he wants to be there to support his mom. I imagine Cindy has had a very, very tough time these past 6 weeks accepting this defense strategy. She has taken a complete 180 degree turrn.

eta: He didn't help the defense AT ALL during the evidentiary "agents of the state" hearing. In fact, he hurt them badly. Casey was furious with him then. When he stepped down off the stand, he mouthed "Good luck" to her and that was the end of that.

IMHO, if Lee unites with Casey now, he mine as well stand up and say "heck yeah I felt her up"

Boy oh boy is HHJP gonna be pizzed. He specifically TOLD the attorneys they are to give him a courtesy copy of all motions prior to filing. And this was not filed with the courts in time to be published to the website for public consumption. Meaning, JB leaked it to his favorite media outlet, Wesh.

AND because it's Wesh leaking this info, well ... ya know what I am saying.

Baez wouldn't have filed a motion for Lee Anthony. I don't think Lee has separate counsel anymore. :waitasec: Maybe Lippman is filing it for him as a courtesy. :dunno:

Either way, this is going to be harder that George & Cindy's motion for relief from sequestration. An uncle is not considered next-of-kin when the grandparents are living. Not sure what other basis there could be...

I'm not sure how I feel about LA's wanting to be in the courtroom. I was hoping he was gainfully employed and saving up money for his wedding so this is disappointing from that perspective.
He's not next of Kin and CA and GA have each other and their lawyer. Maybe it's an act of family solidarity to force ICA to plea? Can she even plea out mid trial?
I'll have to think this through.

I think witnesses are not allowed to know what has been going on in court before they appear; that's why GA and CA had to get dispensation to be allowed to attend, and why LA is applying now.

Difficult though it must be to not be exposed to any news, technically Mallory should not have known about the accusations made against GA or LA by the defense.

That may be why LA's lawyer is keen to get him into the courtroom, to spare him from ambush.

Oh I am sure they are all watching as we are, they are not sequestered and probably DVRing the whole thing for the movie deal or book deal of course.

I truly never have trusted Lee to be on Caylee's side.....but, the day that Mallory testified, wftv had a camera in the hallway and waiting area. There are pics of Mal embracing GA and Lee hugging a family friend there with the A's. All seemed like one, big close family.

I hope, hope, hope that Lee proves me wrong about what I think of him!

Just saw this on WESH. I have it dvr'd but can't find a link online.

Anyway, the teaser said that LA wants to sit in the courtroom during the trial and his attorney is going to file a motion regarding that.

Full report at 11 pm tonight on WESH.

You're fast :rocker: and so is WESH
I just heard it on Local 6 and posted on the NewsThread..no links up yet.

The following is an Unpaid presentation, Pure speculation and not intended to be taken seriously....
In other words...It's a whole lot of bollocks(nonsense)
:floorlaugh:

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!!
In a turn of events..Lee Anthony DEMANDING to sit in the court room during trial while Tot Mom destroys her family members one by one...
More to Come...
Leonard Padilla What do you make of this?
Well, I've been tellin' ya all along that girl is crazy..When I was down in Orlando and was in the Anthony home, I......
Wait! Just hold on Padilla...you barely spoke to Tot Mom
True, but I had people inside the house and..
Unleash the Lawyers

Just saw this on WESH. I have it dvr'd but can't find a link online.

Anyway, the teaser said that LA wants to sit in the courtroom during the trial and his attorney is going to file a motion regarding that.

Full report at 11 pm tonight on WESH.

Thanks for the update!

Holy cow. And yet another twist in the plot...wonder what is up with this. I would love to think he's had enough and is doing this for Caylee...but almost 3 years of Anthony nonsense leaves me very wary...sure looks like GA and CA may be turning, but...gotta say am on the fence too...:fence: Very interesting indeed.

Boy oh boy is HHJP gonna be pizzed. He specifically TOLD the attorneys they are to give him a courtesy copy of all motions prior to filing. And this was not filed with the courts in time to be published to the website for public consumption. Meaning, JB leaked it to his favorite media outlet, Wesh.

AND because it's Wesh leaking this info, well ... ya know what I am saying. Does GAG order ring a bell. Imagine how many more "teasers" JB will put out there to the media.

I am the last person on earth to stand up for Baez, as I thoroughly despise him and his antics, but how do we know that Baez is the one that leaked this Motion to WESH? Is it possible that the information came from Lee's attorney?

I hadn't heard (or read) of LA's request to be allowed in the courtroom, but I'd guess the reason he would want to do so after all this time of avoiding it is to be there to support his parents. I'm sure that he is bothered by his sister's accusations against him too, but I really think that he is more concerned about his parents and how they are going to make it through all this and wants to be by their side. He probably wants to also show KC & the DT that he is by their side.

I cannot imagine my mother going through what the A's are because of my sociopathic brother and me not being there to help her through it and I suspect this is where LA is coming from now. My reason for thinking this is because LA knew as much about what was coming as the A's did and didn't ask to be in the court room before when they did so something has changed. I think what has changed is seeing what this is doing to his parents now that they are being called to testify.

I don't know enough about the law to know whether the fact that he has waited until after opening statements would make his request untimely, but it would seem to me that if there isn't an issue about that, then the judge might grant the request for the same reason he granted the A's.

I found Mallory quite likeable and she did say she was NOT close friends with KC, she was only relating to what she SAW at the time.....she started crying when asked what kind of Mother she saw, she said amazing but that is what she saw at the time and she was under oath.
I do not know why she would be on anyones side that said that about her Fiance, Lee.

Actually if you listen to the questioning Baez is the one that said Amazing and mallory said, yes amazing.

LOL that would be nice if he could tattle on sis BUT he has to stay within the boundaries of his depostion testimony, unless of course the state or defense does not object but you know that Baez will object.

Even within those parameters there is a lot he can do. When asked about something positive to the defense, adding "I think" as in "yeah I think she did put Caylee to bed" can make himself sound less positive. Add avoidance of looking at her, no smiling at her, and maybe even an occasional glare in her direction. The jury does notice things like that.

Depending upon his motivation for wanting to be there, I'd have to say "GO LEE!!" KC will definitely feel as though everyone is ganging up on her...poor little ol thing, at the mercy of everyone.

I'd say LA is super PO'd over these accusations from KC. I truly don't understand the thought process that makes her think everyone is going to stand up for her lies and all.

Yup..she is gonna be pizzzzzzed big time...

I can see it now:

(after Lee exits the stand)-goes on to hug Cindy

ICA-she's been protecting him all our lives!
DS- You have to give her a chance!
ICA- I did, just the other day!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't know guys. I get the feeling he's still on her side. Remember Mallory's testimony. I think Casey still has these two under her spell.

Totally agree with this! IMO

Lee would not be considered next of kin would he?

When the A's filed their motion I was watching either HLN or InSession?? and some of the talking heads said the A's would not be able to sit in the courtroom and that Lee had a better chance to get the rule of sequestration waived...
Unless that is the Motion Lippman filed??? Can he or would it be advisable that he represent Lee as well? would there be a conflict with the A's??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther