Lee wants to sit in courtroom during trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez wouldn't have filed a motion for Lee Anthony. I don't think Lee has separate counsel anymore. :waitasec: Maybe Lippman is filing it for him as a courtesy. :dunno:

Either way, this is going to be harder that George & Cindy's motion for relief from sequestration. An uncle is not considered next-of-kin when the grandparents are living. Not sure what other basis there could be...

I read ya and that was my initial thought too, not gonna happen.

Problem I have is JB is the only one without ethics and has demonstrated in the past his passionate feelings for Wesh.

Did Wesh actually say it was Littman? Even so, JB as the DT lead would receive a copy of the motion as would the SAO and we KNOW Linda didn't call Wesh and pass along this tidbit. So process of elimination goes to ding, ding, ding ..... JB and crew.

I'm on the fence about Lee.

Welllll, probably leaning 65% toward family unity. My gut instinct tells me he wants to be there to support his mom. I imagine Cindy has had a very, very tough time these past 6 weeks accepting this defense strategy. She has taken a complete 180 degree turrn.

eta: He didn't help the defense AT ALL during the evidentiary "agents of the state" hearing. In fact, he hurt them badly. Casey was furious with him then. When he stepped down off the stand, he mouthed "Good luck" to her and that was the end of that.

I know - like when he "maybe" admitted to setting her up with the letter campaign and the look on her face like "SEE". I think she figured it out then and there he was not on her side.

I would love to see both Lee and Mallory in the courtroom. Her nerves will pop right out of her skin.

And I only say that because IMHO I do believe she, and she alone, killed Caylee Marie Anthony.

MOO

Mel

Boy oh boy is HHJP gonna be pizzed. He specifically TOLD the attorneys they are to give him a courtesy copy of all motions prior to filing. And this was not filed with the courts in time to be published to the website for public consumption. Meaning, JB leaked it to his favorite media outlet, Wesh.

AND because it's Wesh leaking this info, well ... ya know what I am saying. Does GAG order ring a bell. Imagine how many more "teasers" JB will put out there to the media.

But but but Count, Baez would not have a copy of Lee's filing:waitasec: right? he is not Lee's lawyer.
Lee had his own lawyer, would he or she have sent a copy to the DT and Prosecutors as well.?

I am the last person on earth to stand up for Baez, as I thoroughly despise him and his antics, but how do we know that Baez is the one that leaked this Motion to WESH? Is it possible that the information came from Lee's attorney?

Lee released his attorney (Luka I believe is his name) months ago. So there is a new one around somewhere un-named at the moment.

Both JB and Linda receive copies of all motions filed with the court. We know this wasn't on the court's website, as they are really slow updating it with motions. We know Linda didn't leak it, so if it wasn't Linda who is left who received it? Ummmmm, JB is the only one left.

I don't know guys. I get the feeling he's still on her side. Remember Mallory's testimony. I think Casey still has these two under her spell.

I don't know about that. GA and CA wanted to sit in the courtroom after they discovered what she was going to do. Maybe after hearing that bit of info and watching what his parents have had to endure in that room, he wants to be in there to show his alliance to them, let ICA know that he is on their side and Caylee's.

I know that Lee has done some bizarre and questionable things in the past, but the allegations of sexual abuse by his own sister puts everything in a different light, IMO. Casey has put a stigma on him that he will never shake. There will always be people who will not trust him around their children "just in case". If he has a daughter with Mallory and the marriage doesn't work, she has something to hold over his head in a custody battle. CA could be deprived of her future granddaughter all because Casey is a "diabolicle liar". I will reserve judgement until Lee testifies, but honestly, I don't see how he can possibly support her anymore. I believe that the entire Anthony clan realizes that they are and have always been expendable in Casey's World. All jmo.

But but but Count, Baez would not have a copy of Lee's filing:waitasec: right? he is not Lee's lawyer.
Lee had his own lawyer, would he or she have sent a copy to the DT and Prosecutors as well.?

I remember Luka making a statement months ago that Lee no longer needed an attorney and left as such.

JB and Linda receive copies of all motions so they can prepare a response. My thinking is Linda surely didn't release it to Wesh so that leaves JB. Unless this unnamed attorney did it and if he did, HHJP will NOT be happy.

Can anyone who viewed Wesh at 11pm confirm WHO filed this motion for Lee to attend the trial?

I think witnesses are not allowed to know what has been going on in court before they appear; that's why GA and CA had to get dispensation to be allowed to attend, and why LA is applying now.

Difficult though it must be to not be exposed to any news, technically Mallory should not have known about the accusations made against GA or LA by the defense.

That may be why LA's lawyer is keen to get him into the courtroom, to spare him from ambush.

Not saying you are wrong. What would stop the witness from watching the trial on TV/Online?
I think it is to avoid the Juror's to take cue from a witness' body language if they are there.

I hope they all sit together and somehow get the message to ICA that they are going out without her to have Chili for lunch.

I will look around, but I thought Luka made a statement for Lee recently?

I don't think Mallory was on her side at all, I think Mallory just came in and honestly answered the questions that were asked.

ITA and I think that her emotional response about the "amazing" relationship between KC and Caylee came from her inner turmoil about what she had observed in KC and what she now knows about her. I did not read it at all as support of KC, but as another individual whose life had been touched by Caylee and now has been put in turmoil by KC.

Wasn't it just announced recently that Lippman is now representing Lee?

Lee released his attorney (Luka I believe is his name) months ago. So there is a new one around somewhere un-named at the moment.

Both JB and Linda receive copies of all motions filed with the court. We know this wasn't on the court's website, as they are really slow updating it with motions. We know Linda didn't leak it, so if it wasn't Linda who is left who received it? Ummmmm, JB is the only one left.

Thanks, Countzero

.....and IIRC, Lee mouthed the words, "I love you" to his sister at a hearing and this was after she accused him of molesting her. I hope he has changed his mind by now.

Actually if you listen to the questioning Baez is the one that said Amazing and mallory said, yes amazing.

If you notice JB asked Mallory,how Caylee reacted to KC,not how did KC act toward Caylee.Amazing can mean many things,and even abused children seem "amazing" in their apparent devotion towards their parents.

.....and IIRC, Lee mouthed the words, "I love you" to his sister at a hearing and this was after she accused him of molesting her. I hope he has changed his mind by now.

Is there an emotion for spitting raspberries, cause I could use it right now. Ick, pass the mouthwash please.

Wasn't it just announced recently that Lippman is now representing Lee?

Haven't heard that
But we do know Lippman did file a Motion with the court on Saturday??and we speculated it is about George and Cindy.
Maybe Lee asked Lippman to file the same Motion for him/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member