Letter from inmate claiming to know Caylee's killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inmate is a whack-a-doodle. :crazy:

No real sleuthing necessary IMO...these two sentences say it all
In April 2006, a then 18-year-old Jackson claimed in a letter written from behind bars that he kidnapped missing 13-year-old Ashani Creighton and killed her. However, his claims were dismissed amid a history of mental illness.

Well, Mr. Jackson has his own share of problems:
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=4&From=list&SessionID=298703138http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=4&From=list&SessionID=298684749

Currently incarcerated at Union CI
Current Custody: CLOSE
Current Release Date: October 22, 2032
Offenses Occurred in Orange County, FL
Sentenced: March 23, 2004

Offense Date: September 20, 2002
Burg/Dwell/Occup. Convey
Sex Bat/ Wpn. or Force
Kidnap;Comm.or Fac.Felony
Kidnap;Comm.or Fac.Felony

Offense Date: April 18, 2002
Burglary, Armed w/ Exp.or Weapon

Has JB announced his emergency presser yet?:crazy:
He will say, "Who do you want to believe, this inmate, or your own eyes? That's it folks, "I have no further questions":bang:

Oh Oh! I know, I know!!!

This is the PROOF that Todd Macaluso referred to in court last week! ROTFL!!!!!!

He will say, "Who do you want to believe, this inmate, or your own eyes? That's it folks, "I have no further questions":bang:

HaHaHa-1.gif

This is disturbing...Apparently he was in jail when the 13 year old was kidnapped ? I wonder if he just has a crush on Casey or how much he wanted for an alibi ? I'm sure LE was all over it I would like to know what pic's he claims to have. Maybe Casey took pics stashed them somewhere for future framing ? NO pun intended..
JMO of course

:doh: :bananapowerslide:

IMO, this guy is almost certainly a nut case, but if I were LE, I would want to get the photographic "proof" from him since it could be some kind of prison contraband, - what if it's kiddie *advertiser censored* photos in prison? That shouldn't be in there. So if I were LE, I'd play along to see what it is he got his hands on. I'd agree to whatever random thing he wants providing the photos actually are PROVEN to be Caylee and PROVE what he claims. Otherwise, no reward.

Sounds like another crazy lookin' for his 15 minutes of fame!

If I was a suspicious person, I'd wonder whether the letter writer has ties to JB.

Fortunately, I'm not. :)

The John Mark Karr of the Caylee case steps forward. :crazy:

In April 2006, a then 18-year-old Jackson claimed in a letter written from behind bars that he kidnapped missing 13-year-old Ashani Creighton and killed her. However, his claims were dismissed amid a history of mental illness.
I think that paragraph from the article sums up what this is probably all about!

This is disturbing...Apparently he was in jail when the 13 year old was kidnapped ? I wonder if he just has a crush on Casey or how much he wanted for an alibi ? I'm sure LE was all over it I would like to know what pic's he claims to have. Maybe Casey took pics stashed them somewhere for future framing ? NO pun intended..
JMO of course

It is said that over 300 people confessed to the BlackDahlia murder.

The only thing LE knew, at the time, was that none of them diddit.

If I was a suspicious person, I'd wonder whether the letter writer has ties to JB.

Fortunately, I'm not. :)

Wouldn't it be just the icing if Jerry Jackson's attorney (past or present) turned out to be JB or one of his associates or personal cronies? :cloud9: That would really make my day......

Wouldn't it be just the icing if Jerry Jackson's attorney (past or present) turned out to be JB or one of his associates or personal cronies? :cloud9: That would really make my day......

Think of how it would make Jay Leno's day!

I can't believe this thread generated this many posts. (mine included)
The guy's a nut job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member