Letter from inmate claiming to know Caylee's killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a man who may suit KC just fine. I wonder when the wedding is?:twocents:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: What a joke! I hope Baez adds him to his witness list. LMAO :rolling::laughitup::laughitup:

Jerry Jackson states that he knows who killed Caylee, and it isn't Casey Anthony. He offers photographic evidence to back up his claims. I would love to see some supersleuthing about this gentleman, and about his claims. lets discuss and pick this apart please.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

The inmate Mr. Jackson claims
1. Casey knows the killer, he is a former love interest.
2. The killer has had charges against him in NY for child molestation, but they were dropped.
3. The killer supplied Mr. Jackson with photos of Caylee. which he still has in his possesion.
4. The killer provided him with detailed information that only the killer would know.
5. and finally, that he will share this information for a limited time only.

I'mmmm Ka-razy Jerry and I'm over-stocked, overstocked with evidence!! The Kennedy shooting I can prove everything! Thaaaaaa Lindburgh baby! CA's real killer! Nicole's real killer!! Ron's real killer! They're not the same guy!! Ya gotta see this stuff to believe it! I got Ramsey, Bin Laden, Hussein and the real story behind Ryan Seacrest's career! Ya gotta get here soon because I'm closing shop on Aug. 15th, AUGUST 15th! You'd have to be KA-RAZY to miss these dealssssssssss!! :crazy::crazy:

Sure. This guy has already lied about other cases and stuff that he knows...And I TOTALLY believe that he has pics of Caylee with him in his jail cell! Who is releasing this f'd up info!???

MOO

People who want ratings and want to sell papers. :rolleyes:

I bet the next thing we will hear is that JB passed this letter on to LE and they chose not to investigate and now it's passed 8/15 so we'll never know the truth . . . wah wah wah

Reasonable doubt. :crazy:

The John Mark Karr of the Caylee case steps forward. :crazy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF3IpNU1Yu8"]YouTube - cuckoo clock 2[/ame]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: What a joke! I hope Baez adds him to his witness list. LMAO :rolling::laughitup::laughitup:

I'd love to see that. I'd love to see the prosecution tearing him apart. A smart lawyer would never put him on the stand. 'Nuff said.

Sounds like another crazy lookin' for his 15 minutes of fame!

Totally! Why was this even released? I'm sure police get these kinds of letters all the time in high-profile cases from attention-seekers or, people like this guy that are mentally ill.

Wouldn't it be just the icing if Jerry Jackson's attorney (past or present) turned out to be JB or one of his associates or personal cronies? :cloud9: That would really make my day......

Jackson's attorney was Elizabeth E. Berenguer (now Megale) according to information at the below link.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=bd9f4b11-f9c8-44c6-b463-405563d79c0f&CaseID=3016899

She is now a faculty member at Barry University School of Law in Orlando. She graduated from Mercer University - Walter F. George School of Law in 2002. She was admitted to the bar April 14, 2003.

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/22A7C341D2D8073485256D39006BE9BD?OpenDocument

ETA: Apparently she was a Public Defender. He declined a public defender in 2002. In reading down the list of docket entries, it shows another attorney (Evellen Jewett - July 15, 2003). In 2003, the court found that Mr. Jackson was incompetent to stand trial. In 2004, there was another attorney mentioned in the entries (Mark Fromang). It's confusing to me so I couldn't say who his attorney was in the end. :confused:

Considering he's doing 30 years I'd say a deal is what he's looking for. "Someone" may have slipped him some pics of Caylee or he has an accomplice on the outside that somehow managed to get pics of Caylee, if you know what I mean. He has nothing to lose by giving LE the run around and costing the tax payers of Florida more money. Claiming it had something to do with a bf of Casey's is the obvious angle since she's had so many.

I can't believe this thread generated this many posts. (mine included)
The guy's a nut job.

On the "Nut Job" scale 1 - 10 I'd only give him a 3.

My FAVORITE?.....Donia T. She's a full 10.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3716957&postcount=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks to Muzikman for this gem!

Jackson's attorney was Elizabeth E. Berenguer (now Megale) according to information at the below link.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=bd9f4b11-f9c8-44c6-b463-405563d79c0f&CaseID=3016899

She is now a faculty member at Barry University School of Law in Orlando. She graduated from Mercer University - Walter F. George School of Law in 2002. She was admitted to the bar April 14, 2003.

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/22A7C341D2D8073485256D39006BE9BD?OpenDocument

ETA: Apparently she was a Public Defender. He declined a public defender in 2002. In reading down the list of docket entries, it shows another attorney (Evellen Jewett - July 15, 2003). In 2003, the court found that Mr. Jackson was incompetent to stand trial. In 2004, there was another attorney mentioned in the entries (Mark Fromang). It's confusing to me so I couldn't say who his attorney was in the end. :confused:

Thanks Bree, for the research! :blowkiss:

QUOTE=Steely Dan;4077915]I'mmmm Ka-razy Jerry and I'm over-stocked, overstocked with evidence!! The Kennedy shooting I can prove everything! Thaaaaaa Lindburgh baby! CA's real killer! Nicole's real killer!! Ron's real killer! They're not the same guy!! Ya gotta see this stuff to believe it! I got Ramsey, Bin Laden, Hussein and the real story behind Ryan Seacrest's career! Ya gotta get here soon because I'm closing shop on Aug. 15th, AUGUST 15th! You'd have to be KA-RAZY to miss these dealssssssssss!! :crazy::crazy:

LMFAO!!!

Reasonable doubt. :crazy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF3IpNU1Yu8"]YouTube - cuckoo clock 2[/ame]

I'd love to see that. I'd love to see the prosecution tearing him apart. A smart lawyer would never put him on the stand. 'Nuff said.[/QUOTE]

Totally! Why was this even released? I'm sure police get these kinds of letters all the time in high-profile cases from attention-seekers or, people like this guy that are mentally ill.

It's a slow news day. :blowkiss:

Do we know of any of KC's bf's from NY other than TL?

He may be crazy, but his story needs to be investigated, otherwise there will be a claim that LE got a great lead and did nothing to pursue it.

Someone send Happy over to talk to him.

Do we know of any of KC's bf's from NY other than TL?

He may be crazy, but his story needs to be investigated, otherwise there will be a claim that LE got a great lead and did nothing to pursue it.

Someone send Happy over to talk to him.

I agree. He is crazy, but we can be sure JB will be pursuing it. I'm a sleuthing novice, but did a quick search on FL corrections site for recently released prisoners from the Union released to Orange county and nothing to see there...most were in prison during this whole time frame.

Oh, it is just a nuisance, the number of people who come out of the woodwork, saying they have important information, and know nothing more about the matter than I do. Some are mentally ill, others hope to gain something...money or fame, or an early release. All of them must be investigated, but it is a real waste of time for LE. If this fellow wanted to be taken seriously he would have included some bit of 'proof' .. some kernel of info that would seem to be worth checking out.

Failing that, I wish we had something of more importance to spend our own time on tonight. New info is getting harder to come by with this case, so we find ourselves half seriously checking out something like this.

Jb will set back and hope LE does nothing so he can claim that the real killer is getting away. Were he to investigate, he'd find the guy is a nut job, and have to adimt it. Even if LE does investigate, JB can claim they didn't investigate it enough, no matter how much they do.

He's going to ride this for all he's worth, they don't have much else.

Has JB announced his emergency presser yet?:crazy:
He will say, "Who do you want to believe, this inmate, or your own eyes? That's it folks, "I have no further questions":bang:

POTD! :clap::clap::clap:

My husband is a corrections officer and he said this is typical behavior from an inmate for attention.

Jerry Jackson states that he knows who killed Caylee, and it isn't Casey Anthony. He offers photographic evidence to back up his claims. I would love to see some supersleuthing about this gentleman, and about his claims. lets discuss and pick this apart please.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

The inmate Mr. Jackson claims
1. Casey knows the killer, he is a former love interest.
2. The killer has had charges against him in NY for child molestation, but they were dropped.
3. The killer supplied Mr. Jackson with photos of Caylee. which he still has in his possesion.
4. The killer provided him with detailed information that only the killer would know.
5. and finally, that he will share this information for a limited time only.

I was looking at the handwriting and noticed circles and dots for his letter i. Men normally do not do that. A circle atop the letter i usually indicates a need for attention. I am not an expert per say, but have studied it a little...That was the first thing I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther