Letter from inmate claiming to know Caylee's killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know of any of KC's bf's from NY other than TL?

He may be crazy, but his story needs to be investigated, otherwise there will be a claim that LE got a great lead and did nothing to pursue it.

Someone send Happy over to talk to him.
I would recommend Jose base his entire defense on this guy. :crazy:

Do we know of any of KC's bf's from NY other than TL?

He may be crazy, but his story needs to be investigated, otherwise there will be a claim that LE got a great lead and did nothing to pursue it.

Someone send Happy over to talk to him.

Well, here's the thing as I see it. I don't think he'll be able to bring it up in court without without the judges approval and that might only be given if he's called as a witness.

If he brings it up then the prosecution will get a chance to rebut and that won't look good for the defense. JB might mention it and take a scolding from the judge in to order to just get the info in the juries minds.

Jb will set back and hope LE does nothing so he can claim that the real killer is getting away. Were he to investigate, he'd find the guy is a nut job, and have to adimt it. Even if LE does investigate, JB can claim they didn't investigate it enough, no matter how much they do.

He's going to ride this for all he's worth, they don't have much else.

Personally, I think guys like this should be prosecuted for things like this. A conviction would put a nail in the defenses coffin. The only problem I see is that lifers could start making stuff up just to get attention and some time outside prison.

I would recommend Jose base his entire defense on this guy. :crazy:

:woohoo: :floorlaugh:

I bet the next thing we will hear is that JB passed this letter on to LE and they chose not to investigate and now it's passed 8/15 so we'll never know the truth . . . wah wah wah

If I was a suspicious person, I'd wonder whether the letter writer has ties to JB.

Fortunately, I'm not. :)

And if I were a betting person...I'd say good possibility!

I'm sure LE checked it out. Even if he is a nutcase, it would be easy to search his cell for the pictures.

I would hope LE would check it out. Nutcase or not, if there is one Oz. of merit in the story, they must check it out, He said he has picturs, and this guy is in jail, not much you can hide in an 8 X 10 cell.
But it seems he would not give the name, so unless he has more to offer, he has nothing. ...A story without giving a name....hmmmmm.....:confused: :rolleyes:

This guy reminds me of the woman who was on TV recently claiming to be the mother of all of MJ's children....

As others have stated before me... this stunt is just someone looking to shave off some time from their sentence or looking to insert oneself into this case. I realize this is an inmate we are discussing, but I have to believe if this person had true information about Caylee's murder these games with dates and not naming the murderer wouldn't be occurring.

Considering this inmate has a history of fairy tales, I think we know exactly what this story is about. Unfortunately, it is a waste of time for LE to have to investigate, but they must do so.

My husband is a corrections officer and he said this is typical behavior from an inmate for attention.

Just wondering for my own curiosity and an inmates need for attention aside. Does the Jail or LE do any investigating to determine if such claims have any truth to them or a totally false?

Thanks

Aug 15th was over a week ago...so did they miss the deadline? I take it they pretty much knew the man was full of it.

I would recommend Jose base his entire defense on this guy.* :crazy:
I thought he already had??* This is the proof......the smoking gun......the real deal.* He's only in prison to protect him until the trial.......JB has been keeping this guy close to the vest.* That's why it "seems" he is so ill prepared and clueless in all the other proceedings.....he knows this guy is the real deal and he has all of his eggs in that crazy basket.* Why bother with the rest of it.....he has seen the letter with his own eyes and he he is listening to his own advice.* I couldn't pay for better entertainment.....wait......as a FLorida resident.......I AM PAYING FOR THIS ENTERTAINMENT.* I want a refund......

:clap:
I thought he already had??* This is the proof......the smoking gun......the real deal.* He's only in prison to protect him until the trial.......JB has been keeping this guy close to the vest.* That's why it "seems" he is so ill prepared and clueless in all the other proceedings.....he knows this guy is the real deal and he has all of his eggs in that crazy basket.* Why bother with the rest of it.....he has seen the letter with his own eyes and he he is listening to his own advice.* I couldn't pay for better entertainment.....wait......as a FLorida resident.......I AM PAYING FOR THIS ENTERTAINMENT.* I want a refund......

BBM
I hear that!! Amen!

Sure. This guy has already lied about other cases and stuff that he knows...And I TOTALLY believe that he has pics of Caylee with him in his jail cell! Who is releasing this f'd up info!???

MOO

The defense I am sure - doubt doubt doubt - let it roll - let it out - throw it around.

Just wondering for my own curiosity and an inmates need for attention aside. Does the Jail or LE do any investigating to determine if such claims have any truth to them or a totally false?

Thanks

Hi,

He said that they might look in to it. He said in his jail everytime something happens that is high profile, most of the inmates will say they know something and know somebody and most of the time its false. He is assuming that LE might interview him, but at the same time, he said LE all ready charged KC for the crime, they know she did it, so they may not even be interested in him. He said its hard to say. He said here in Jersey, they wouldn't even pay any mind to him.

Jerry Jackson states that he knows who killed Caylee, and it isn't Casey Anthony. He offers photographic evidence to back up his claims. I would love to see some supersleuthing about this gentleman, and about his claims. lets discuss and pick this apart please.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

The inmate Mr. Jackson claims
1. Casey knows the killer, he is a former love interest.
2. The killer has had charges against him in NY for child molestation, but they were dropped.
3. The killer supplied Mr. Jackson with photos of Caylee. which he still has in his possesion.
4. The killer provided him with detailed information that only the killer would know.
5. and finally, that he will share this information for a limited time only.

There's a lot of questions about this. He had charges against him for child molestation in NY, but the charges were dropped. But in the letter he says the guy just got out of prison. What was he in prison for, and how did this Jerry Jackson meet him - what are their ties?

I'm a bit skeptical about this one because of his former claim that he killed Ashani Creighton and because of his mental health treatment. He sounds like the type of person who inserts themselves into high profile cases for notoriety.

I guess I'll post this in this thread because I can't find a Caylee Anthony general discussion thread that's active.

Anyhoo, HLN is reporting that KC's defense says that KC couldn't have killed Caylee because her body was deposited while KC was in jail and they can prove it. :rolleyes: Can't wait for the full story on this one. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean