Levi Page Show 3/14/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the show on. Is it all about Caylee tonight?

most of it was. Not much new on Haleigh. Mostly about GA and his supposed affair.

The discussed Haleigh, Kimster, but I had to take a phone call and only heard the first couple of minutes.

More than half Caylee, the rest Haleigh. I don't think I learned anything new, but it was hard to hear some of the guests.

45 minutes Caylee + 7 minutes of Art talking so quietly you couldn't hear him. [SPEAK UP, dude.]

Levi thanks for asking the question about no Ron tapes being released. It is just to bad Art Harris is not up enough on the case to know that a few Ron Tapes from PC have been released compared to the dozens by the croslins.

PC records them and releases them, for Some reason people just do not want to get them and play them on the air is all I can figure.

Ron talks all about being in PC on the couple.

The tape where Ron talks to the girlfriend was in Putnam.

45 minutes Caylee + 7 minutes of Art talking so quietly you couldn't hear him. [SPEAK UP, dude.]

LOL.....like the "low talker" on that Seinfeld episode. The one who made the puffy shirt.

Maybe LE is not releasing Ron's tapes. You remember how in that one he was like "I'm not supposed to be saying this but..." so maybe he's making it so they can't release them by stating things he's not supposed to. IDK... what I do know is Ron is a master manipulator so I could see him doing this.

Maybe LE is not releasing Ron's tapes. You remember how in that one he was like "I'm not supposed to be saying this but..." so maybe he's making it so they can't release them by stating things he's not supposed to. IDK... what I do know is Ron is a master manipulator so I could see him doing this.

I have thought about that too but LE did not have to release that tape with the slip in it. I think they did that on purpose.

Levi thanks for asking the question about no Ron tapes being released. It is just to bad Art Harris is not up enough on the case to know that a few Ron Tapes from PC have been released compared to the dozens by the croslins.

PC records them and releases them, for Some reason people just do not want to get them and play them on the air is all I can figure.

Ron talks all about being in PC on the couple.

Well, FGS, just tell me where to look, Dr. (please? pretty, pretty, pretty please?)

The only one I recall hearing was the phone friend. [And I'm not sure where I heard that one.]

I have thought about that too but LE did not have to release that tape with the slip in it. I think they did that on purpose.

Yeah that's true.. and I don't believe it was a "slip" either. Ron knew what he was doing. Perhaps that info. wasn't a big deal but later stuff is. Or they don't want Misty to know what Ron's talking about. For instance if he says stuff like I stand by Misty blah blah blah than it would help Misty stay strong.

Here is what I keep thinking about the tapes.

LE is releasing them to make the Croslins look bad in an upcoming trial.

They are trying to poison the jury pool.

They are not trying to make Ron look bad.

I don't think these tapes are being released under the sunshine act, I think they are just being released by LE and used how they want.

I think they are giving a Ron a free pass just to make the croslins look more guilty

Well, FGS, just tell me where to look, Dr. (please? pretty, pretty, pretty please?)

The only one I recall hearing was the phone friend. [And I'm not sure where I heard that one.]

I will find them one sec. It was the last ones released of his, lets see he was in putnam with the girlfriend one and the one where he says he can have his chain and where Granny tells him there is a snitch in there too.

If misty is not guilty, LE has done a very effective job of making her appear so.

I went just to see what I could see- I don't know why- and the billing company Putnam uses is Correctional Billing Services. Nothing on their website about recording, but since it's a regular correctional facility phone billing company and one of the reasons they charge so much is specifically because they monitor and record calls, I'm going to say yes, calls are still being recorded.

It's burns me up that I think that's the second or third time that question has been asked and that's the answer we've been given. They must really think we're stupid and that we don't remember that there HAVE been a couple of calls from Ron's end. Grrrrrr!

I think there are tapes of RC that aren't being released so he will get lax, feel special and superior and realize his tapes aren't released, get more comfortable with his new pen pal and....say....something.

I've still never heard the call where Teresa asks Ron if she thinks Misty will talk. That's the one I want to hear! Can anyone help with a link?

So anyone else think it's so Misty can't hear his coded messages? Or not so coded (he does think he's smarter than everyone else lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member