Levi Page Show 3/14/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone else think it's so Misty can't hear his coded messages? Or not so coded (he does think he's smarter than everyone else lol)

That might be but it bothers me we are tossing this around and nobody in the media seems to be addressing it.

I mean no matter what these tapes make the players look bad and LE will do stuff like this with evidence they know will never get i into trial.

I wrote to TJ Hart and asked him why there were no phone calls being released from Ron, he wrote back and said (email addresses have been edited out):
-------------------------------
RE: Jailhouse tapes
[Print] [Full View]
T J Hart to you - 4 days ago More Details
From: T J Hart <XXxxxx@xxxxxxx.*advertiser censored*> Hide
To: xxxxx@*advertiser censored*.com <xxxxx@*advertiser censored*.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 10, 2010 8:02 am

Xxxx,

They are at separate jails. St Johns releases the audio and video as soon as they edit or redact what needs to be removed. I have asked Putnam Co. three times for any audio or video they might have that can be released when it comes to Ron. I have received no answers. It is believed by my colleagues that LE wants to keep these tapes due to what is on them – possibly some information relating either case that help a successful prosecution is on them.

TJ

Have any media outlets, other than TJ Hart, made requests for RC's jailhouse calls or visits?

I wrote to TJ Hart and asked him why there were no phone calls being released from Ron, he wrote back and said (email addresses have been edited out):
[Print] [Full View]

Xxxx,

They are at separate jails. St Johns releases the audio and video as soon as they edit or redact what needs to be removed. I have asked Putnam Co. three times for any audio or video they might have that can be released when it comes to Ron. I have received no answers. It is believed by my colleagues that LE wants to keep these tapes due to what is on them – possibly some information relating either case that help a successful prosecution is on them.

TJ

I really hope that is the case.

[Print] [Full View]

Xxxx,

TJ

Oh I so hope so but I just don't see Ron being that stoopid. He knows they are being recorded. What do you guys think?

Found this on AH site, about the letter. I think we may get a copy pretty soon... if my BBM means what I think it means.
Rich Says:
March 13th, 2010 at 9:57 pm
Art, this is C&P from the opening post: We discuss Misty&#8217;s letter on The Nancy Grace Show tonight (Friday, March 12, 2010) for the first time, 8 and 10 p.m. est.

I am saying the letter mentioned in the post, was never mentioned in the clip above. I don&#8217;t watch Nancy Grace often so I come here to keep up on this case. It will be interesting to learn the contents of this letter and who Misty is pointing to. Thanks for your efforts Art, keeping us non-Nancy watchers updated.

Art Harris Says:
March 14th, 2010 at 9:50 pm
Rich&#8211;
Sorry if the post was confusing&#8230;the show clip was from last Tuesday; I broke the letter on her friday night show and hope to have that up shortly. On Levi Page&#8217;s blog talk radio show tonight at 10p&#8230;Best. Art

Found this on AH site, about the letter. I think we may get a copy pretty soon... if my BBM means what I think it means.
Rich Says:
March 13th, 2010 at 9:57 pm
Art, this is C&P from the opening post: We discuss Misty’s letter on The Nancy Grace Show tonight (Friday, March 12, 2010) for the first time, 8 and 10 p.m. est.

I am saying the letter mentioned in the post, was never mentioned in the clip above. I don’t watch Nancy Grace often so I come here to keep up on this case. It will be interesting to learn the contents of this letter and who Misty is pointing to. Thanks for your efforts Art, keeping us non-Nancy watchers updated.

Art Harris Says:
March 14th, 2010 at 9:50 pm
Rich–
Sorry if the post was confusing…the show clip was from last Tuesday; I broke the letter on her friday night show and hope to have that up shortly. On Levi Page’s blog talk radio show tonight at 10p…Best. Art

Well he didn't talk about the letter much on Levi's show tonight. I hope he does have a copy and posts it soon. Deciphering it will be a whole nother matter though. LOL

I am going to sit on my hands so as not to say what I think of AH and his reporting.

Oh I so hope so but I just don't see Ron being that stoopid. He knows they are being recorded. What do you guys think?

Well, IMO if there is any info about Haleigh on those tapes, I believe it is limited to what RC wants LE to know. Maybe setting someone up to take the fall, if he knew anything and is just now talking, that is very telling. jmo

and I can't say much more without getting a TO :innocent:

mistynote.jpg

I still don't know even after listening to the show if Art Harris has seen the letter. He said it is Tommy and Joe he is sure she is talking about because that is what the family thinks. Not what the letter said.

I still don't know even after listening to the show if Art Harris has seen the letter. He said it is Tommy and Joe he is sure she is talking about because that is what the family thinks. Not what the letter said.

I think AH is all about sensationalism and innuendos like NG.

I listened to the girlfriend call and the company on that one isn't the same as the one the Putnam Co website lists now as their company for inmate calls. But I went to the website listed in the phone call and it said it was changing to a different site, so maybe they switched companies? Either way, I've had a few phone calls from jail and always had to wait through that recording about it being monitored or recorded.

I think LE is just holding the calls from us- and Misty. She's been a little more talkative, so maybe they think it's not hearing anything from Ron that's making her that way. And we don't know WHAT we might be missing from him- that's what's driving me nuts.

Also, can't they use those tapes when building a case? I know regular tapes that are made without someone's knowledge aren't admissable but they are told at the beginning of each call that they are being monitored and recorded. That, and they can identify the person on the jail end positively.

Maybe GGMS got smart and blocked his calls. LOL j/k

Here is what I am going to do, I am going to send this video to art harris and ask him to listen to the first 7 seconds of it and ask him if he still stands by his statement Putnam county has not released any of Rons calls. Doesn't he listen to what he puts his copywrite on?

Perhaps he depends on NG producers to do that. You know.....professional courtesy and all that.

Here is what I am going to do, I am going to send this video to art harris and ask him to listen to the first 7 seconds of it and ask him if he still stands by his statement Putnam county has not released any of Rons calls. Doesn't he listen to what he puts his copywrite on?

For real........ if they recorded it once, then it can be done again. And when I just checked about an hour or so ago, it still lists him there as an inmate in Putnam County- as if people in here wouldn't have been all over it if he had been moved way before me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz