Levi Page Show 6/28 9 PM ET! RC may be on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
That caller souds just like racheal from Bring them home. Wow.

WOW, Just shutting down computer and caught this.....and her last statement..Thanks Willenfan!

Right she wanted no part of this but she goes and blabs her mouth in interviews on TV and radio. Whatever...

I think what really made her come out full force tonight is George slandering her in court tonight.

OMG!!! I know.....Holy crap she is MAD!!!! I believe her. I don't know the way she is mad and everything...

I believe her, too and so do Levi and his guests. Glad to know I'm not the only one who finds her credible.

Anyone or Mods on here, IIRC, didn't George use those words"snowballed out of control" in one of his depositions early on, saying to LE "maybe" it was an accident that snowballed out of control? Maybe I'm dreaming, but???

Maybe I missed something huge (It's totally possible) but WHO CARES if he had an affair, how does this affect Justice for Caylee or the fact his daughter is a murderer?

Dr G made all this murder not drowning.

all the Anthony's are liars........they do not talk to each other?
So strange
Everyone ha seen the laughs..........no laughing matter, CAYLEE is dead and ICA is on DP.
Levi says RC is not dying of a brain tumor as GA says.
RC does have health problems.
Cheryl says they were laughing after LEE cried.
When people are confused........no DPenalty.

Maybe I missed something huge (It's totally possible) but WHO CARES if he had an affair, how does this affect Justice for Caylee or the fact his daughter is a murderer?

It doesn't. They just throw mud at him and want him to look like a liar. The prob for DT is that this one comes with a few alias and a credabilty issue.

I believe her, too and so do Levi and his guests. Glad to know I'm not the only one who finds her credible.

I'd wait and hear her testimony. We know for a fact that she first said no affair and then had an affair. She didn't want to be involved but sold her story to NE and gave interviews including one right before she is set to testify. She comes with a credability issue of her own.

Willow-TY for the info!! Also, I missed her last line. Can you share? Thanks again.

Hope the Defense isn't listening to this, to torture Mr. Kronk tomorrow.....

Willow-TY for the info!! Also, I missed her last line. Can you share? Thanks again.

I forget what exactly it was but she basically YELLED full out into the phone something about him having his nails in her back. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I forget what exactly it was but she basically YELLED full out into the phone something about him having his nails in her back. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Classy lady. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

RC testimony......GA *advertiser censored* and stuff on internet.
RC is genuine and fired up.
RC won't lie like the 'family'

Levi thinks ICA will get convicted and DP.
Woman says LWOP.

Levi says RC is not dying of a brain tumor as GA says.
RC does have health problems.
Cheryl says they were laughing after LEE cried.
When people are confused........no DPenalty.

I've been following this a long time (since day 31) and I could have sworn that RC's sister said that RC had a terminal brain tumor, way way back when these two first inserted themselves into this story.

Both of them should be ashamed IMO for getting all up in this case and using it to get media attention for themselves.

JMHO

wow, RC knows marks on GA body that's personal........that would be intimate!

Levi needs to check his facts about all what KC did in those 31 days. He just included peeing in the parking lot, etc., which was not during the 31 days.

Don't take after the other sensationalists, Levi. Get the facts straight.

RC/KH big prob is she already DID lie. That will be hard to get around. I hope she says she doesn't want the attention so they can point out all her interviews. The NE one really bothers me most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona