Levi Page Show 6/28 9 PM ET! RC may be on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi just announced on his twitter that River Cruz is going to be on!!

Needs to stop talking already - she's capitalizing off a dead child. That's all she has ever done by insinuating herself into this case. Dignity is not learned, it is innate. So what if she had an affair with George - changes absolutely nothing except to disprove that he is a pedophile - his taste is more for 8 year olds, correct? Why would he want RC?

I've been following this a long time and I could have sworn that RC's sister said that RC had a terminal brain tumor, way way back when these two first inserted themselves into this story.

Both of them should be ashamed IMO for getting all up in this case and using it to get media attention for themselves.

JMHO

I didn't know that. I did hear on one show that the sister wrote a letter to a judge saying her sister is a liar but not sure if that was for the case or a different one. My guess is a different one.

GA does say Cindy knew about brain tumor as well so this could be a story she told. If they have proof sister said this that would be big. I also think DT knew Cindy knew because they didn't ask her about this and would have if they would have liked the answer.

stacy...........bottom line......vision of ICA of how ICA murdered Cayleewalking down the hall with ductape...............
levi, hung jury? witness #4.
Praying by me that #4 can see the whole picture!

I just cannot decide if I believe her or not about the extent of the affair. I don't believe that her expression of anger or outrage is necessarily an indication of the truth...on the other hand...GA's story of "comforting" a single woman is so inappropriate that I don't believe he's telling the "whole" story. BUT at the end of the day what does any of this have to do with ICA's guilt or innocence...even IF GA said to RC it was an accident I think he was only expressing his belief of what happened to Caylee while in ICA's custody, not anything he was involved in...GA having an affair with RC should not be a part of this trial...MOO

I'd wait and hear her testimony. We know for a fact that she first said no affair and then had an affair. She didn't want to be involved but sold her story to NE and gave interviews including one right before she is set to testify. She comes with a credibility issue of her own.

Calling her to the stand...waste HUGE waste. She lies almost as much as Casey...as far as I know she hasn't killed anyone...I suppose that's a redeeming quality when compared to Casey

I do think there is a risk of hung jury due to #4. She doesn't want to judge and that's your sole job as a juror. She shouldn't have been on jury. I do however think she might agree with 2nd or Manslaughter. They might just split the baby on it. I would actually prefer jail to DP.

I do think there is a risk of hung jury due to #4. She doesn't want to judge and that's your sole job as a juror. She shouldn't have been on jury. I do however think she might agree with 2nd or Manslaughter. They might just split the baby on it. I would actually prefer jail to DP.

In my experience, people that claim they don't like to judge...are the MOST judgemental people I know.

Same with the people that claim they aren't one to gossip...then proceed to tell you the JUCIEST GOSSIP

Maybe I missed something huge (It's totally possible) but WHO CARES if he had an affair, how does this affect Justice for Caylee or the fact his daughter is a murderer?

It isnt about his affair it is about his lies on the stand. Of course she pretty much said she lied when she thought she could get away with it and then the text messages came out and she had to tell the truth.

Yet people still veiw her as credible. :waitasec:

Will this show archive so we can go listen?

Is anyone else listening to this???? omg... I kind of believe her the way she is. She has a point about how she doesn't need to justify anything because she is not married but he does. She said that she wanted NO part of this and that apparently when she came out with the whole he shoved Casey against the wall that months later that TES came out with the same thing. She said "How would I know about this."

She was having an "affair" with a man she knew was married, just as bad as him imo, perhaps she needs to justify that, pretty dirty. If she wanted no part of it she wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place. Was she the sister who was right in there with the nutty guy in the sunglasses outside the a's home?

Isn't it against the rules of sequestration for her to be doing this interview if she has been subpoenaed to testify tomorrow? Witnesses are not supposed to be talking to the media or to each other before they take the stand, are they?

Saw this too late to listen and I''m not sure if I believe everything she has said, but I don't believe George was being truthful today, he's so smug and says the accusations of him having an affair with her "is funny?". That was awkward.

I also read somewhere that when Casey was out on bail, that a close friend of his (George) witnessed George get extremely angry at Casey, that he was sick of her f'ing lies and to tell him where Caylee was? Something to that effect, I think it was Tracy's interview with LE that I read that. Casey told George to stop being a cop and then Cindy (I think) asked George and his friend to leave. Anyone else remember that?

Also I remember reading that River Cruz didn't actually tell the police that George told her it was an accident that snowballed out of control, she said that he said he BELIEVED it was an accident....big difference IMO.

She was having an "affair" with a man she knew was married, just as bad as him imo, perhaps she needs to justify that, pretty dirty. If she wanted no part of it she wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place. Was she the sister who was right in there with the nutty guy in the sunglasses outside the a's home?

Does she think adultery only counts for the one who is married? She's just as bad as he is, knowing he was married and having an affair anyway.
If she wanted no part of this, then why is she talking to reporters and going on talk shows? She should be ashamed of herself.
I wonder what Cindy will do when she testifies tomorrow... I can just see her stomping up to the witness stand and choking her.

Maybe I missed something huge (It's totally possible) but WHO CARES if he had an affair, how does this affect Justice for Caylee or the fact his daughter is a murderer?

The relevance of the affair is to show George was close enough with her to confide about Casey and how Caylee died.

The defense is saying that she told George that Caylee's death was an accident.

Saw this too late to listen and I''m not sure if I believe everything she has said, but I don't believe George was being truthful today, he's so smug and says the accusations of him having an affair with her "is funny?". That was awkward.

I also read somewhere that when Casey was out on bail, that a close friend of his witnessed George get extremely angry at Casey, that he was sick of her f'ing lies and to tell him where Caylee was? Something to that effect, I think it was Tracy's interview with LE that I read that. Casey told George to stop being a cop and then Cindy (I think) asked George and his friend to leave. Anyone else remember that?

Also I remember reading that River Cruz didn't actually tell the police that George told her it was an accident that snowballed out of control, she said that he said he BELIEVED it was an accident....big difference IMO.

GA's friend was Jim Campbell from Ohio. GA also went on vacation with him, I think to get away and calm down while KC was on bail. I would love to know all that GA told him.

wow, RC knows marks on GA body that's personal........that would be intimate!

This is totally something JB would ask her about and then put GA on the stand and ask him to drop his pants. :floorlaugh: Poor Judge Perry would have a stroke.

Not to worry about #4. After the stunt the DT pulled today by trying to make a hero a villian and then didn't even have the guts to ask him questions about what they accused him of shows they are blowing smoke.

About #4. Heard Mark Eiglarsh on HLN say that even #4 who takes notes for the DT has only taken notes once since yesterday. I think she is catching on to JB and realizing he is full of carp!!!!

The other 11 will turn her around! BTW, I think she will get the DP.

I hope Judge Perry lays the smack down on her for giving these interviews under sequestration.

River Cruz is not credible, imo
She told police they had no intimate relationship, but tells Levi that George's nails were in her back?
I remember criminal charges & burglary brought up in police interviews, but denied on the show?

I've been following this a long time (since day 31) and I could have sworn that RC's sister said that RC had a terminal brain tumor, way way back when these two first inserted themselves into this story.

Both of them should be ashamed IMO for getting all up in this case and using it to get media attention for themselves.

JMHO

IIRC River Tweeted it herself.

Then, the GA story broke. Her sister defended her when she started getting hounded by the press and phone calls. She was telling everyone to leave her sister alone because she was very ill with a brain tumor.

This is how I remember it.

FWIW

Oh I totally agree that if they did have an affair that she is not innocent here either. My god she was fuming mad tonight though!!!! I couldn't' believe how riled up she was and it really makes me think that he could have been lying. She even said that you can do background checks on her to see that she has nothing on record. She said that if Nancy and Jane do their jobs and all that they can look it up and find out she's done nothing wrong.

I think the biggest reason as I said in a previous post that she spoke out was because of George slandering her.

BTW those of you who missed the show can go back and re-listen right now if you want. It archives right after the show ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname