Levi Radio Show Jan 3, 2010 on Cummings Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. Levi! How did you get her on your show? :highfive:

Gonna listen to the rest of the show and I'll see y'all later!

911 from Charles Jones:

He says that Ronald passed by him while CJ was doing 90 in a 45.

Levi thinks it's bs. The 'expert' states there are so many problems with the call. Neither vehicle was stopped or searched that night........Ronald had already been home before LE arrived (just to let the expert know).

Poor little kids in car!
Good example, huh.........could of been killed!

Last expert was Stacy. Donna wants to know what was going on before these two called 911. Nothing adds up. But she checked out what was on the internet and thinks whatever started this happened before those calls and these calls were only a culmination of whatever it was.

Paint transfer should have been on the car..........both cars were white.

Stacy the expert says she doesn't know the ages of the children. Misty had iterated earlier they were both under 5.

Stacy is curious about what charge Ronald may be facing (my input: Should be child endangerment).

Donna thinks the real issue here is that in CJ's 911 call, he has a gun and if he gets out of his vehicle can he shoot Ronald.........there is a huge firestorm of animosity between these two parties. No one can pin this onto the Sheffields, though some may try.

I'd like to know why people would try to pin this onto the Sheffields.......Marcus may or may not be a friend of Charles (Misty wasn't sure). That's enough???? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Off to the Susan Powell story (god bless her soul.)

I'd like to know why people would try to pin this onto the Sheffields.......Marcus may or may not be a friend of Charles (Misty wasn't sure). That's enough???? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Off to the Susan Powell story (god bless her soul.)

It's another way to get the focus off RC like he was going to shoot Ron so Crystal would custody of Jr. :banghead: Some people will say anything to blame Crystal.

Donna thinks the real issue here is that in CJ's 911 call, he has a gun and if he gets out of his vehicle can he shoot Ronald.........there is a huge firestorm of animosity between these two parties. No one can pin this onto the Sheffields, though some may try.

Am I the only one that heard him ask if he could shoot RC if RC pulled a gun?

Nope, I heard it too. He was asking whether, if he stopped his car and Ronald stopped too, could he shoot Ronald. What a piece of work.

since he was talking about fearing for his life, because Ron had the gun, I guess he was trying to establish self defense? Throw him in jail. Let 'em hug it out there.

I listened to the show live, and my opinion differs, but I am subject to change on relistening, but IMO GJ was giving the locations, his name, the details, he wanted LE there and MC didn't want to give her name, although it was suspect that LE could not catch up with them thru the ordeal, but MC did state that RC was the one who was charged with something, and didn't know what exactly. And I have to add the the MC that we have come to know sure sounded more confident and educated in that call to me

What a show! I'm going to listen to it again as I didn't have my headphones on during the first part and had a hard time understanding Misty's phone messages from the Jones family.

Thanks again Levi!

Please allow me to tell you what a great guy Levi is. His shows are very Sunday night at 8:00 PM Mountain time.

Always very interesting guests.

Levi scored an interview with Misty before anyone else I bet. Good job.

I had two technical problems with the show though.

throughout I heard commercials about every 4 minutes. Then with about 15 mintues left you had major reverb going on. It sounded like your audio was feeding itself back into the system.

Levi was great as usual.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/01/04/missing-mother-susan-powell

I can't control the technical issues that is Blog Talk Radio's problem. I apologize for the technical issues.

If you listen to the archive with the headphones you can listen to the calls better. Still a little hard to hear. I had no idea Misty was going to play them, she told me 5 mins before went on Live so I said that is fine.

Sorry for the foul language.

Thanks for compliments Tricia, and everyone else. This is a sharp group of posters! Tricia, you run some great sites!

The language on those tapes...*ouch*

I couldn't make out the words on the tapes, other than noting that the gentleman <snerk> was quite irate. Do you wanna make a stab at what CJ's problem was?

Blaise

I listened to the replay with headset on and I got this from the messages that Misti played. Those calls said two things basically. One was Charlie apologizing to Misti and saying that he didn't have a problem with her.

The other thing is that CJ and his dad both are talking about Ron pulling a gun on CJ. I tend to think that those calls were made after the "road rage" incident thing happened.

I have a real problem with the fact that Ronald had to tell Misti where CJ lived when Misti lived with CJ and his family by her own admission.

I have to say that I don't believe Misti and Ronald's version of what happened in this case. I also believe that the 911 call that CJ made is not complete. I don't believe that we are hearing all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin