Levi Radio Show Jan 3, 2010 on Cummings Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
These may be the two greatest Misty quotes ever:

~Respectfully Snipped~

Misty admits living with Charles after she left Ronald.

And:

~Respectfully Snipped~

CJ problem with RC: Misty has no idea. They did nothing wrong. CJ was in the wrong. They don't know what they had problems about, but RC and CJ 'had words' before. She doesn't understand.

"I just don't understand"
image-1.gif
(Sorry Kelly, it was too perfect!)

Misty is scared to death of them and scared to walk anywhere, but she's going to file charges on them for making calls to her phone. Sounds more like revenge to me.

I heard alot of cussing, and I heard something about everyone knows Ron C knows what happened to his little girl..
Were they threatening Misty or just Ron C? I'm thinking they called her number for her to relay the message because they didn't know his number..Also, does anyone know if CJ knew when he called her that she was in the truck with Ronald..She states he didn't know she was in the truck. I am wondering when he found out.. Also trying to figure out what time of night this happened, anyone know?

I suppose misty must file charges. Just like she had to file charges when tommy got in a fight with rc. RC has requested/insisted her to file. Take note rc is NOT the one filing. It was his vehicle and his responsibility. He could have cross-filed. He would not have won. So to win the one-up, he has his girl do something to CJ. This girl is a piece of work.

So we learn that misty stayed with Charlie for awhile. AND she has no idea why there is bad blood. This family gave her shelter and food, and she turns on them, heck, what I am saying, she turned on her own family for her 'ronald'.

She is lying once again and it is for Ronald.

.....The Jones family may be the ones to crack this case. I hope none of them lose their life trying. The Cummings are setting it up for a "hurting" one of them by defense. I hope the Jones family told LE everything. Perhaps that is why mama Jones stayed in jail longer than she needed.

Misty may have told Charlie rc hurt Haleigh or she "feels" he did. What we don't know is if she was lying when she gave cj information. She is an expert at playing the victim.

It appears she goes with whoever has the most money. She has no loyalty to anyone except RC. He has more money and can protect her better (in her eyes)

I heard alot of cussing, and I heard something about everyone knows Ron C knows what happened to his little girl..
Were they threatening Misty or just Ron C? I'm thinking they called her number for her to relay the message because they didn't know his number..Also, does anyone know if CJ knew when he called her that she was in the truck with Ronald..She states he didn't know she was in the truck. I am wondering when he found out.. Also trying to figure out what time of night this happened, anyone know?

According to the PCSO reports, the RC/CJ incident was reported Wednesday 12/30/2009 23:00 (11:00 pm) and the Misty/phone calls incident was reported 15 minutes later at 23:15 (11:15 pm)

According to the PCSO reports, the RC/CJ incident was reported Wednesday 12/30/2009 23:00 (11:00 pm) and the Misty/phone calls incident was reported 15 minutes later at 23:15 (11:15 pm)

Thanks CP.. My next question is WHY would two children under the age of five years old be out that time of night with Misty and Ron when they were going to pick up the rest of her belongings...JMO

Emeralgem, my only thought is that perhaps she was babysitting.

OMG..Debs...say it isn't so!

Anybody know where Jr is during the holidays? If he is with CS, then that accounts for rc roaming and getting in trouble. rc cannot be left alone.

This is all so odd and puzzling.
How odd that these three individuals happen to be on the same Road at the same time.
It's odd that Misty filed charges against CJ and Father about the calls when there was more threats to Ron than her. CJ mentions in the calls that Ron had a gun that night as well in those calls.

I also find it odd that Ron nor Misty filed charges on the road rage incident, yet they claim CJ was the one at fault.

We learn that Misty stayed with Charlie and his family for awhile when she had no place to go. Misty claims she has no idea why there is bad blood between Ronald and Charles Jones. This family gave her shelter and food, and she turns on them, just as she turned on her own family and brother when she put that restraining order on her brother Tommy. She later had it lifted so she could return home though.

Those calls were left for Misty from CJ, but more so for Ron. Charles did apologizing to Misty and said that he didn't have a problem with her.

CJ also mentioned Ron pulling a gun on CJ. I would assume that those calls were made after the "road rage" incident as well.

I find it to be very odd that Ronald had to tell Misty where CJ lived when Misty just admitted on air that she lived with CJ and his family by her own admission.

Misty also said on air that there were two children in the truck with her and Ron under the age of 5.

Misty also claims they were going around 40, yet we heard CJ with the 911 operator he was going around 70 and didn't want to get a ticket.

Misty claims Ron did get a charge but CJ did not. She claims she does not know what the charge is about. Playing dumb again. I don't think Misty is a dumb as some perceive her to be. She finds ways of using, manipulating people, and putting the blame on others....always crying wolf and one day I pray it catches up with her.

I am not sure if I heard this part right, if not please correct me...did anyone else hear this part?

LEVI:
Not sure if Levi was repeating what Misty said on air, I couldn't hear part of her call.
From what it sounded like to me it was mentioned that Ron had told Misty what happen to Haleigh, ...at least that is what it sounded like. Part of the audio is pretty scratchy.

Guess it's time for CJ sr or jr to go back to the Grey Bar if LE can't figure it out either.

.....misty is delusional as all get-out. What a force r & m are together. It is sceery.

....She is also shrewd and cunning. I will say she is a borderine, full blown.

Emeralgem, my only thought is that perhaps she was babysitting.

Could be she was babysitting her brother's children, but he has three kids. Could be it was Jr. and another child related to the Cummings Clan..
Could be there were no kids in that truck...
Who knows, but if there were children in that truck they had no business being on the road with those two...Not at that time of night...They should have been in their beds sleeping...JMO

First MC says that the J guys didn't threaten to kill her but then turns around & says she thinks they did (or something like that) and she's scared.

How do you spell Drama Queen?

First MC says that the J guys didn't threaten to kill her but then turns around & says she thinks they did (or something like that) and she's scared.

How do you spell Drama Queen?

Misty is a study in contradictions.

Levi, in the interest of fairness, how about you get Charlie and Charles Jones on the phone and let them tell their side of the story?

How about we get to hear the entire 911 calls from both Misti and Charlie both?

Ok, to me, what should be of concern is that since RC, Misty, and I am just going to take a shot at this, (no pun intented), CJ don't have jobs, what do we suppose they are doing Today? I can only think that this has simmered for the last few days and someone is going to take some sort of action. I just can't believe that they all are just going to drop this and go on. My main concern is where is Jr. in all this? Was he one of the under 5 year olds in the vehicle? Where is he going to be when this whole thing explodes, which in JMHO, IT WILL....

IMO, she said in a nutshell "We're friends. We're gonna be there for one another". So there you have it. Whatever it takes. They have a pact....even if it includes lying for one another.

Is Charlie's mother Kathleen still married?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member