Levi Radio Show Jan 3, 2010 on Cummings Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Charlie's mother Kathleen still married?.

I don't know-haven't looked into their documents-but I do know she is in the Putnam Co. pokey-has been since 12/29. There is a warrant for her in another county.

Could be she was babysitting her brother's children, but he has three kids. Could be it was Jr. and another child related to the Cummings Clan..
Could be there were no kids in that truck...
Who knows, but if there were children in that truck they had no business being on the road with those two...Not at that time of night...They should have been in their beds sleeping...JMO

Hey emeral, can you imagine Ron riding around with Haleigh and Jr late night looking for Misty? When I heard about the 2 kids being in the car during his present road rage incident, I just don't put anything past him.

That is what i would like to know, who are the two children?

That is what i would like to know, who are the two children?

Who knows, but it stands to reason IF she was babysitting for her brother when Ron picked her up to take her to get the rest of her belongings the two kids would have ended up at GGMS's house in Welaka and would have been there with her and Ron when LE showed up there...

BTW..I'm really not buying the eleventh hour run to fetch her belongings or that there were two children under five in that truck with them..But IF there were children with them during claimed errand at that time of night, the parents of these children need to be reported to DCF...JMO

Who knows, but it stands to reason IF she was babysitting for her brother when Ron picked her up to take her to get the rest of her belongings the two kids would have ended up at GGMS's house in Welaka and would have been there with her and Ron when LE showed up there...

BTW..I'm really not buying the eleventh hour run to fetch her belongings or that there were two children under five in that truck with them..But IF there were children with them during claimed errand at that time of night, the parents of these children need to be reported to DCF...JMO

Emeral I'm still trying to figure out WHERE Ron picked Misty up from. (CJ's house?)

ITA Emeralgem!

I am not buying that they went to get the rest of her belongings. I thought she had everything she owned on her when she got robbed.... JMO. (i am fairly confident that all of Misty belonging were out of that home right after those divorce papers are signed.

I also wonder how AS felt that Misty was over the MH again......

Emeral I'm still trying to figure out WHERE Ron picked Misty up from. (CJ's house?)

I'm thinking Tyler Street since she said Satsuma and I believe it's straight shot on Buffalo Road to Welaka, but who knows...
I also found it strange that Misty didn't seem to know where CJ lived (since she admitted she stayed with the family when she didn't have anywhere else to go after she and Ron split up) but Ron C rattled that address off just like it was his own...Piece of work they are... both Ron and Misty...JMO

I'm thinking Tyler Street since she said Satsuma and I believe it's straight shot on Buffalo Road to Welaka, but who knows...
I also found it strange that Misty didn't seem to know where CJ lived (since she admitted she stayed with the family when she didn't have anywhere else to go after she and Ron split up) but Ron C rattled that address off just like it was his own...Piece of work they are... both Ron and Misty...JMO

Ron rattled off the address, Misty says she lived with them for short time, misty says they "had words" before. So I'm guessing maybe Ron has been out to CJ home at least on one occassion. Wonder what the argument was about then?

Ron rattled off the address, Misty says she lived with them for short time, misty says they "had words" before. So I'm guessing maybe Ron has been out to CJ home at least on one occassion. Wonder what the argument was about then?

Sometime back it was reported on the scanner thread that a call came in from C Jones stating that Ron C was threatening and harrassing him..Thats all I know.. Oh wait... Ron's unka Donald was arrested along with someone else for beating the HELL-O out of someone speculated to be a Jones...JMO

Sometime back it was reported on the scanner thread that a call came in from C Jones stating that Ron C was threatening and harrassing him..Thats all I know.. Oh wait... Ron's unka Donald was arrested along with someone else for beating the HELL-O out of someone speculated to be a Jones...JMO

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot about that. Thanks Emeral. IIRC wasn't it around the time Misty and Ron got the divorce? I need to go look up some things. BRB

I hope that Levi can get Charles Jones to talk with him. I'm really interested in what events happened prior to the "road rage" and 911 calls that instigated all this. I don't buy the story of Misty being with Ron so that she could pick up her things. What happened to get Charles Jones and Ron to interact?

I hope that Levi can get Charles Jones to talk with him. I'm really interested in what events happened prior to the "road rage" and 911 calls that instigated all this. I don't buy the story of Misty being with Ron so that she could pick up her things. What happened to get Charles Jones and Ron to interact?

misty.

....................classic Borderline behavior. They split people....pit one against the other is their favorite game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member