Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program

Looks like sores on both hands to me I dunno. Her nails arent painted this time, surely she wiped off the smears when she removed the polish? NO TELLING haha

I believe her dad (a trustworthy character NOT) indicated on some recent talk-show that she has an Adderall "problem."

I believe her dad (a trustworthy character NOT) indicated on some recent talk-show that she has an Adderall "problem."

Whatever it is, it's definitely a problem.

I agree BetteDavisEyes, Since Lindsay came onto the scene as a child actor, I thought she was megatalented. I thought I would be watching great performances from her for years and years to come, and looked forward to watching her develop as an actress.

I am really sad with where she has allowed her life and career to go.

I think this young lady has serious problems and they started when her parents stopped being parents. I still sincerely hope she gets it together but it sure is not looking promising.

It seems to me the only and best hope she has of a wakeup call that could actually be effective is for her to be incarcerated and for a good stretch of time.

Wow. She looks a mess. Hollow eye sockets, dark circles barely hidden by make-up, dirty fingernails and a sore on her hand (yes, I saw the red sore. Easy to spot and it does not look like a nail polish smear).

If this girl doesn't get help quick, she'll soon be dead. :twocents:

Hands.. check out the bruise on her arm as well..

article-2050981-0E722FE300000578-843_196x382.jpg

article-2050981-0E72395000000578-336_196x382.jpg

article-2050981-0E71ED7900000578-54_306x763.jpg

article-2050981-0E7220C100000578-641_634x613.jpg

What a shame. All that money gone up her nose, in her mouth - wherever. And her teeth - oh my! Haven't seen that since looking at some really bad diabetic teeth photos. I'm 48 and pleased as punch that my teeth don't look a fraction like Lilo's.

She's 25? OMGAH!

Maybe she'll get some help, but after all this time, I doubt it. I presume this time next year we'll be talking about her passing.

MOO

Mel

Wow. She looks a mess. Hollow eye sockets, dark circles barely hidden by make-up, dirty fingernails and a sore on her hand (yes, I saw the red sore. Easy to spot and it does not look like a nail polish smear).

If this girl doesn't get help quick, she'll soon be dead. :twocents:

Breaks my heart.

Breaks my heart.

God bless you, I know. :frown:

0919-lindsay-lohan-coke-hotel-owner-03-480x541.jpg

The Dream Downtown hotel is where a fashion week party was held that Lindsay attended.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/lindsay-lohan-dream-hotel-owner-vikram-chatwal-coke-09-2011

The people enabling this young woman are disgusting. That includes her family, her friends and any managers, agents, lawyers or hangers-on that do what so many do with celebrities - say yes, keep them happy never confront them, so the money keeps rolling in.

Look at what happened to Elvis, Anna Nicole Smith and Michael Jackson. They were aided in their addiction and given yeses to whatever they requested. May the blood of those who die as a result of inhumane and opportunistic enabling be on the enablers heads forever. How they can sleep at night is beyond me. These are sick people. They need help.

She looked so much worse today than at any prior court appearance this year, and has definitely gone downhill since her last.

She needs a year minimum at an in-patient rehab facility, nothing less or other.

I hope she makes the right choice if given the opportunity. She didn't have a choice about her parents.

jmo

I dont get how things work in California. Around here if you violate probation you don't get bail option when you get thrown back in jail. This is just so stupid. Has she ever finished a sentence or a probation? My spouse got two dui's in a week and managed to complete his sentence of various things including community service, drinking cessation programs and court ordered therapy within a year. The one time he messed up he went to jail for a set amount of time then continued with his probation when he was released. I just don't get this chance after chance this girl keeps getting. Throw her butt in jail/prison, let her actually do her time and maybe she might learn something or at least get clean. She can't even do rehab without getting into trouble, seriously. Lock her up and toss the key for a while!

I still don't know who she is, other than she is in the news with troubles. She looks like a full blown junkie. Dirty nails, dirty appearance to skin, rotten teeth, gaunt, skin lesions. Need I go on? She needs help, right now. No more passes.

Not to be funny, but I'm just going to say. Who the heck put that makeup on her???!!!!

Looks like Lilo didn't show up for morgue duty this morning.

Sources at the morgue tell TMZ ... Lindsay was scheduled to be at the morgue at 8 AM. At 7:40, Lindsay's assistant called to say they were 10 minutes away. By 8:20, she was still a no-show.

Lindsay Lohan is going to be turned away from the L.A. County Morgue today, because she was late.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/19/lindsay-lohan-morgue-no-show-probation-booted/

The morgue even had a presser this morning when the drug-addled star didn't show up.

Can this kid get anything right?

MOO

Mel

She looked so much worse today than at any prior court appearance this year, and has definitely gone downhill since her last.
She needs a year minimum at an in-patient rehab facility, nothing less or other.

I hope she makes the right choice if given the opportunity. She didn't have a choice about her parents.

jmo

Despite the full-skirted dress that she wore (probably to look heavier), Lohan looked emaciated. If she's eating anything at all, it sure isn't enough to keep her healthy. jmo

I still don't know who she is, other than she is in the news with troubles. She looks like a full blown junkie. Dirty nails, dirty appearance to skin, rotten teeth, gaunt, skin lesions. Need I go on? She needs help, right now. No more passes.

Not to be funny, but I'm just going to say. Who the heck put that makeup on her???!!!!

The make-up tells a tale, imo. It looks like someone told her to just put some blush on and "let's go!"-- and instead, she took an off color and angrily smeared it on. (Actually, that could be what's in her nails, come to think of it.) She did not want to go, that morning! Her look is her tantrum, imo. Not faking pretty that morning.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back