Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program

Lindsay brings this trouble on herself. She has this sense of entitlement like no tomorrow. If she went to jail and actually stayed, that might help the situation.

I like Lindsey but she has been going down the wrong path for
such a long time. I don't think she will pull herself up as others have.

I really hate to not have hope for her, but she seems to have
thrown most of her life away after a good run of fame.

I hope she will straighten out and stop screwing around.
She has made a mockery of the justice system.
What a waste.

Goz

"SNL! I love @NBC !!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lohan tweeted after the NBC show revealed in an on-air promo and Twitter posting that she would host its March 3 episode.

Don't know if this is truth or fiction but woth the post..

Goz

"SNL! I love @NBC !!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lohan tweeted after the NBC show revealed in an on-air promo and Twitter posting that she would host its March 3 episode.

Don't know if this is truth or fiction but woth the post..

Goz

Yeah, I think HLN reported it this morning.

Lohan hosts SNL tonight

I'm tuning in to see how she looks, acts, etc.

Stay tuned.

Goz :)

I watched LL on SNL tonight. I thought she did okay, but she seemed unprepared for a couple skits and her timing seemed off a bit. But she seemed to do better as the show went on.

Did anyone else watch? I'd be interested in hearing other opinions.

I watched LL on SNL tonight. I thought she did okay, but she seemed unprepared for a couple skits and her timing seemed off a bit. But she seemed to do better as the show went on.

Did anyone else watch? I'd be interested in hearing other opinions.

I saw a couple of skits and she did seem unprepared and her timing was off. I did like the skit where she played herself for scared straight kids. :giggle: I admire her ability to make fun of herself.

I thought she did well. I was expecting much worse from her.
She seemed unprepared for a few of the skits, and appeared
to be reading the lines. On the overall, she was good.

I thought she looked well but still much older than her age.
I wish her well and hope she can straighten out her life.

Goz

I watched SNL last night because I actually wanted to see what she'd do. I was a little disappointed because it seemed that she didn't really do much.She did read the cue cards a lot, particularly the police station skit, but one could tell she was nervous. I am going to give her a pass on this one as she looked extremely nervous and she is not a comedic actress. Not quite sure what her performance on SNL is going to do for her career.:dunno: JMO

..Something tells me that we haven't heard the last of Lindsay's legal woes :moo:

Quoting myself and asking, "Already?"

So True? So False? Oh No! Was Lindsay Lohan Involved in a Nightclub Altercation?
Alyssa Toomey, eonline
13 hours ago

Could Lindsay Lohan 's streak of good behavior already be over?

Less than two weeks after ending her formal probation, the actress has been accused of getting into an altercation with a woman in a nightclub earlier this week...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120409/b307248/

Lohan wants battery accuser investigated

Actress says she wasn't out clubbing on night in question

Author: By Alan Duke CNN

Published On: Apr 10 2012 11:13:40 AM EDT Updated On: Apr 10 2012 11:33:30 AM EDT

David McNew/Pool/Reuters

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -
Lindsay Lohan wants a false report investigation of the woman who accuses her of shoving her at a nightclub last week, Lohan's lawyer said Tuesday.

The woman, whose name has not been made public, filed a report with the sheriff accusing Lohan of battery, but the actress insists she was not out clubbing last Thursday night...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/enter...ated/-/1718940/10399026/-/w7nvix/-/index.html

Lindsay Lohan in the Hospital After Car Crash
Natalie Finn, eonline
Seconds ago

Lindsay Lohan 's bad luck behind the wheel continues.

The actress was taken to the hospital after reportedly totaling her Porsche in a collision with a semi-trailer truck on the Pacific Coast Highway. Santa Monica Police confirm to E! News that they are actively investigating the accident and that Lohan was one of two parties involved...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120608/b322182/

Lindsay Lohan in the Hospital After Car Crash
Natalie Finn, eonline
Seconds ago

Lindsay Lohan 's bad luck behind the wheel continues.

The actress was taken to the hospital after reportedly totaling her Porsche in a collision with a semi-trailer truck on the Pacific Coast Highway. Santa Monica Police confirm to E! News that they are actively investigating the accident and that Lohan was one of two parties involved...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120608/b322182/

Here's what I don't get:

Her assistant, Gavin Doyle, was with her and was taken to the hospital for treatment, as well.

Why on earth doesn't she just LET HIM DRIVE!!! :banghead:

Report: Lohan Lied to Police

by Kathleen Hager | June 11, 2012 at 10:15 PM | Celebrity, Celebrity Justice, General

Lindsay Lohan’s probation could be revoked now that law enforcement sources are saying the “Mean Girls” actress lied about the details of Friday’s car crash, according to TMZ.

At the hospital following the accident, Lohan reportedly told members of the Santa Monica Police Dept. that her assistant was driving the Porsche that collided with a truck on the Pacific Coast Highway. But the starlet’s story backfired when her assistant later said it was Lindsay in the driver’s seat...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/po...-catch-lindsay-lohan-in-a-lie/?cid=hero_media

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back