Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program

Hi friend :seeya: Ticks me off ,too. But you know what? She will never obtain your wisdom or your heart with all the "breaks" she keeps getting.

We're lucky to have you here :blowkiss:

Girl aging badly: Lindsay Lohan looks older than her 25 years at amfAR gala

"Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan drew attention to herself for all the wrong reasons at the amfAR New York Gala tonight."

"The young starlet looked years older than her quarter of a century, as she appeared on the red carpet sporting a matronly look, and heavy make-up for the stylish affair last night."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ears-stars-glam-amfAR-gala.html#ixzz1ltNL5rKO

I'd love to be able to post a photo from this article but don't know how to.....can someone tell me how to do that please?

"Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan drew attention to herself for all the wrong reasons at the amfAR New York Gala tonight."

"The young starlet looked years older than her quarter of a century, as she appeared on the red carpet sporting a matronly look, and heavy make-up for the stylish affair last night."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ears-stars-glam-amfAR-gala.html#ixzz1ltNL5rKO

I'd love to be able to post a photo from this article but don't know how to.....can someone tell me how to do that please?

Ewww!

How to post a pic.

Right click and choose "copy image location"

Come to your post box and click on the yellow box with the mountain profile and a black box in the upper right hand corner.

Paste the URL that you've copied. Hit ok.

Then re-paste the url under the picture.

WHOA, she looks at least 45 in those photos. :what: Not that there's anything wrong with 45, mind you :) - but NOT when that's nearly twice your real age! The overly-bleached hair isn't doing her any favors and makes her look sickly. So sad to see what she's done to herself. :(

article-2098618-11A55B91000005DC-270_634x911.jpg

I am 41 and I look far younger than that.

Wow, her face has severely aged!

I just sit here wondering why anyone writes articles about her anymore anyway. It is not helping her, as far as I know she is not doing anything that deems star coverage. Poor girl needs intense rehab and about a full year of it.

Have you guys seen "The Faces of Crack"? They are series of mug shots over time of the same people showing how quickly they age due to drug use.

This girl is a drug addict. Nevertheless, she looks better than most drug addicts because she can afford skin treatments and hair treatments and dental care, nice clothes, vitamin treatments, etc. But, it is getting to her to some degree. It's a shame.

whoa, she looks like she also had some poor plastic surgery done to her face. Did she get cheek implants?

Looks like she is wearing a wig.

Her skin appears very yellow, as well as the whites of her eyes. Probably due to lighting for photo, but my first thought was liver disease/hepatitis.

I think her Mother gets her out of a lot of the trouble she gets in, she must know a lot of key people that owe her, she should never bail her out, and then maybe a year in jail and then a halfway house will help her out, I guess the money she has nwo is fron thePlayboy spread, and that is going on drugs, why Heff did that I have no idea, or was her Mother behind that deal, so her daughter could get money and her also, as she lives off her money, she is her agent!! so very sad!!

These are not very flattering pictures of Lindsey! I agree that she is not aging well, and let me add that that hair style is not doing her any favors! UGH! Her face is aging, but the hair style adds years to her appearance also. I was really hoping she would get her act together and get healthy. She had so much promise as a child actress. It's such a shame that most child actors/actresses just don't handle the fame well. I'm still hoping Lindsay will get it together, but I have my doubts. How many chances has she been given? My fear is that she her life will end early because of the decisions she continues to make :(

I am only 5 years younger than her, and she already looks 45! One of my friends is pushing 30 and looks way younger than her!

I absolutely don't like her, and I share the same birthday as her!

EDIT: On second thought, maybe older than 45.

keephustlinlilo.jpg

lol, i have the same birthday too, different year.

Everyone said she looked like someone, Victoria Gotti?

ok, i went and looked this up

Lindsay Lohan & Victoria Gotti Meet Up in N.Y.C
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20481261,00.html

sounds like she's gunning for the role in a movie. i say give it to her, she looks a lot like Victoria

If she keeps aging at this rate, she could play Queen Victoria at her Golden Jubilee by later this year.

If she is still with us.

At this time, who knows?

But with her career nosedive and that Playboy spread (which was absolutely nothing special, no matter how much photoshop they employed), she's done.

Hilary Duff (her former competition) has been doing way better for the past few years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back