Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI *merged threads*

Just wondering how Herbie is- was he okay- did he go bananas- lol

I liked her in Parent Trap. I thought she was cute in that but she's gone down hill since then for sure. Her parents sure aren't any kind of role models for her. I feel sorry for her and her upbringing but at the same times she's old enough to know better. I guess part of it too is she probably doesn't have a clue about "real" life. I don't know any 20 year old girls that behave the way the spoiled girls in Hollywood do. I know they all think they are invincible at that age.

I really hope that Lindsay, Paris and Britney can come to their senses and keep from ruining their lives...I'm sure there are more that I'm missing but those are the 3 that come to mind. In my younger days I've been one of those wild girls on a course for destruction and being out of contol like that does not feel good.
I thought she was phenomanal in Parent Trap. In fact she was brilliant! But she really did go down hill. It's so sad. In fact in a LOT of ways she makes Britney look like an angel or a nun. I think Lindsay is way worse and her mother seems to totally be part of her ruining.

Maybe the mods should make this a sticky so we don't have to repost it the next time it happens..................

Now, that was funny poco :D

I'm guessing it will happen again, and the worst part is I think she eats up on the attention even if it's bad :(

When Lindsay's publicity hound returns to work on Tuesday, everything will be explained....

Lindsay is innocent because:

1. She didn't know she was drinking alcohol. Somebody must have spiked Lindsay's drink.
2. She was out at 5:30 a.m. because she was on her way to church. She wanted to get a good seat before the crowd arrived.
3. Mark Furman planted the cocaine in Lindsay's car.
4. She wasn't driving. Lindsay would never drive so recklessly as to cause an accident.
5. It was really Britney in a wig.

In fact, Lindsay wasn't even in the state. A overzealous fan who looks just like Lindsay was in the accident.

Aside from the moral implications- drinking or not drinking, binging etc... what behooves me (God it's fun to use that word- sorry got sidetracked :rolleyes:)- but with all the money these celeb's have- why don't they hire a personal driver and be done with it? :waitasec: Doesn't make much sense but then again, I have to remember who we are talking about- pure stupidity imho!~:bang:

Aside from the moral implications- drinking or not drinking, binging etc... what behooves me (God it's fun to use that word- sorry got sidetracked :rolleyes:)- but with all the money these celeb's have- why don't they hire a personal driver and be done with it? :waitasec: Doesn't make much sense but then again, I have to remember who we are talking about- pure stupidity imho!~:bang:

Excellent point Mimi. Lohan should have considered hailing a cab or hiring a driver before getting behind the wheel after having a drink. Of course explaining the cocaine may have still been a problem for her. :p

Excellent point Mimi. Lohan should have considered hailing a cab or hiring a driver before getting behind the wheel after having a drink. Of course explaining the cocaine may have still been a problem for her. :p

Another helpful note: When you wreck and leave the scene, take the cocaine with you and dump it in the trash can outside the hospital. :loser:

But she's not an alcoholic! She said so after she went into rehab and went to those A/A meetings!

Seriously, give her a paddle so she can go down the River Denial.

So much talent and so much screwed up head mess.

She isn't an alcoholic. She's a cokehead! :D (At least, that's what they found in the car.)

I was just going to post the same thing--why dont they hire someone???how fricking simple is that??

When Lindsay's publicity hound returns to work on Tuesday, everything will be explained....

Lindsay is innocent because:

1. She didn't know she was drinking alcohol. Somebody must have spiked Lindsay's drink.
2. She was out at 5:30 a.m. because she was on her way to church. She wanted to get a good seat before the crowd arrived.
3. Mark Furman planted the cocaine in Lindsay's car.
4. She wasn't driving. Lindsay would never drive so recklessly as to cause an accident.
5. It was really Britney in a wig.

In fact, Lindsay wasn't even in the state. A overzealous fan who looks just like Lindsay was in the accident.

LOL...That's good. It's never her fault. I think I remember hearing her say she's misunderstood...or something like that. What is sad is that she's heading down the same path as Anna Nicole. I just hope these idiots don't kill some innocent bystander...one of these days.

Another helpful note: When you wreck and leave the scene, take the cocaine with you and dump it in the trash can outside the hospital. :loser:

No chit. Is she really that stupid? I think she's jealous that Paris is going to the slammer and wants to be there with her!:eek:

Maybe she wants to be her prison beech? :eek:

OMG, you made me choke on my Coca-Cola! I'm not kidding, I think my husband thought I was dying. Or rather hoping I was!!!!

That was too funny!!!:angel:

Please excuse my ignorance - but what does it mean when you're arrested for "suspicion" of dui?
Are they waiting for test results or what?

ETA - never mind - I just got my answer:

http://www.tmz.com/

Good question. I recently took the CA driver's test and one thing I learned was that you HAVE to submit to a blood test if requested by an officer...end of story.

Why is she not in jail overnight? I thought if you crashed your car and were impaired, you automatically went to jail.

I think she's getting special treatment and it really IRKS me.

Also, important to note: SHE'S NOT 21. HOW IS SHE GOING OUT CLUBBING?????

She isn't an alcoholic. She's a cokehead! :D (At least, that's what they found in the car.)

Haha!

Although I think she said she wasn't an "addict."

Of course not, addicts are poor people who have no money, prostitute themselves and sleep in crack houses, right?

I'm addicted to the internet, myself.

It's everyone els's fault too. You lure me here with gossip and up to the minute news.

There is no way that I come here and do this of my own free will. Just now, I thought my computer was completely off, and all of a sudden the screen "jumped on" right at Websleuths.com!!!!

LOL Good point but hey she would be able to dismiss the DUI charge!:rolleyes:

Good question. I recently took the CA driver's test and one thing I learned was that you HAVE to submit to a blood test if requested by an officer...end of story.

Why is she not in jail overnight? I thought if you crashed your car and were impaired, you automatically went to jail.

I think she's getting special treatment and it really IRKS me.

Also, important to note: SHE'S NOT 21. HOW IS SHE GOING OUT CLUBBING?????
IIRC, the "HAVE TO" is you have to, or else you will be assumed to be DUI. But they can't tie you down and take it by force.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back