Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI *merged threads*

So, HAVE TO, or else you go directly to jail? Doesn't say she went to jail so maybe there was a blood test taken at the hospital and it takes how long to get results?

You know I would never, ever get the same consideration if I crashed my Saab into a tree, fled the scene and had cocaine in my car. PUUULEEEZ.

So, HAVE TO, or else you go directly to jail? Doesn't say she went to jail so maybe there was a blood test taken at the hospital and it takes how long to get results?

You know I would never, ever get the same consideration if I crashed my Saab into a tree, fled the scene and had cocaine in my car. PUUULEEEZ.

None of us would! We'd still be waiting for out bond hearing! Just remember to take this as a lesson from Lindsey. If you are driving drunk and crash, remember to take your cocaine and dispose of it before the cops find it!!!!!

Good question. I recently took the CA driver's test and one thing I learned was that you HAVE to submit to a blood test if requested by an officer...end of story.

Why is she not in jail overnight? I thought if you crashed your car and were impaired, you automatically went to jail.

I think she's getting special treatment and it really IRKS me.

Also, important to note: SHE'S NOT 21. HOW IS SHE GOING OUT CLUBBING?????

Hi Ziggy! In the link I posted (which answered my question) it said that LE had taken blood samples and they were awaiting results so as to determine what was in her system.

I was reading the newspaper today, and there was an article saying that teenagers should NOT drink AT ALL; the younger you start drinking the more likely you are to become addicted.

I was reading the newspaper today, and there was an article saying that teenagers should NOT drink AT ALL; the younger you start drinking the more likely you are to become addicted.

I believe that is true. Both of my parents were alcoholics. My mom died five years ago due to alcohol-related illnesses. My father is supposed to be a "recovering" alcoholic, but he likes his wine. Of course, he doesn't consider that to be alcohol.

I don't drink at all. Just the smell of beer makes me sick. Plus, I wouldn't want to subject my children to what I grew up with!

I believe that is true. Both of my parents were alcoholics. My mom died five years ago due to alcohol-related illnesses. My father is supposed to be a "recovering" alcoholic, but he likes his wine. Of course, he doesn't consider that to be alcohol.

I don't drink at all. Just the smell of beer makes me sick. Plus, I wouldn't want to subject my children to what I grew up with!

That's very sad about your mother. A friend of ours (female) recently died of alcohol liver disease. I think every family is touched by it; my uncle died early because of it. It seems to affect women faster than men; women are smaller and don't usually metabolize it as well.

If there is an alcholic in the family (immediate), it is so hard on everyone.

Unfortunately young kids think they're going to live forever, and deny that it's affecting their liver and brain. They think, "Oh, I'll stop drinking soon.."

I think Lindsay already looks alot older; she used to be so cute. Sad.

Also, important to note: SHE'S NOT 21. HOW IS SHE GOING OUT CLUBBING?????

DING, DING, DING!!! WE have a winner!!! Post of the year!:woohoo: :woohoo:

IF "someone" at the police department was doing their job, they could very easily figure out that these kids are getting served and fine the crap out of these clubs.

It just occured to me - I guess the cops have to prove she was driving the vehicle. I'm just wondering how this all went down what with the cops saying she was driving yet they arrested her at the hospital. I doubt she would admit that hey? Do you think her 2 passengers said she was driving?

Don't mind me....I guess this is what happens to some of us after belonging to Websleuths for awhile!:D

Anyone else think she might be self-injuring (cutting) herself as well? That was a nasty cut on her one hand.

Anyone else think she might be self-injuring (cutting) herself as well? That was a nasty cut on her one hand.

My thought was that she was just so stoned she fell or something. I don't know how much cutting she could get away with when you are in the movies like that. I would think that it would show up somewhere. Of course it could be recent behavior because she sure seems to be getting more and more out of control.

Doesn't appear that either parent is the best role model but it looks like her dad has maybe paid for some of his behavior and is trying to save her or help her now.

And after the wreck she went out partying even MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Well it makes sense if cocaine is involved. When you go on a binge, you can stay up and drink for days, seriously, days and then...you crash big time. I've had friends who did this and once they are on a bender, forget it. They miss work, have no regard for anything but getting to the next party and they party non-stop. When they crash, you can't wake them up. They are so passed out it's impossible.
Ms. Lohan has some serious problems at such a young age. She is not 21.

I heard a prominent Vodka company was going to host her 21st birthday in Vegas. I certainly hope they and all alcohol companies withdraw that. I would think they would want to distance themselves from THAT kind of image.

Not impossible, obviously, but on the hand like that would be a strange place for a cutter to cut, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back