Lindy Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeana (DP) said:
Beesy, pull your claws back in and have a bowl of milk and move on. She knows its her call whether she stays or not. :slap:
ouch, my eye. You don't have to hit me you meanie poo-poo head. Bees don't have claws nor do they drink milk, but I'll pull my stinger in and go find some honey, OK?

found a link to a reverse speech interpretation of an interview with the Chamberlains
http://www..com/azaria.htm

kez said:
Hi Breehannah6,

many ******** felt she was guilty & that the ******* police were wondeful. I think ****** was arrested & convicted not only because of inept investigation & faulty forensics but also because of political interference as well as public prejudice. ******** would have died there if they had admitted ********** were a problem. At the time, forensics was also a new science...., although that is not an excuse. This is just my opinion though.

I totally agree with you about the parents being looked at first, as they should & then rule them out & work from there. As far as I am aware though, sadly for ******, she was convicted for not looking the part with evidence & witnesses that didn't match the prosecutions theory.

I don't think you're dumb, Over the years so much info, both true & false has come out, it gets confusing to remember it all, well for me anyway LOL
:clap:

kez,

I hope you don't mind my altering your post a bit. Since I don't know the Lindy case at all, I just wanted to borrow your statements that directly paralleled the Routier case.

Brehannah6, it's the posters like you that keep us ADD people interested in this case. Beating a dead horse with the see it no other way, she's definitely guilty diehards gets entirely boring at times. Just know that one poster, accordn2me :razz:. relishes your fresh, open mind on the subject. Please don't let one or two rotten apples poison the orchard. Stay and let's share some worms....:D

accordn2me said:
:clap:

kez,

I hope you don't mind my altering your post a bit. Since I don't know the Lindy case at all, I just wanted to borrow your statements that directly paralleled the Routier case.

Brehannah6, it's the posters like you that keep us ADD people interested in this case. Beating a dead horse with the see it no other way, she's definitely guilty diehards gets entirely boring at times. Just know that one poster, accordn2me :razz:. relishes your fresh, open mind on the subject. Please don't let one or two rotten apples poison the orchard. Stay and let's share some worms....:D
What reason is there to believe that Lindy is guilty? Dogs kill babies all the time. Why would dingos be any different?

And how would she get rid of the body and get back to the tent without being missed if she did do it? She would have had to have taken that body pretty deep into the bush, wouldn't she?

accordn2me said:
The main problem I have with Brehannah6 is that she is comparing the 2 cases. What she believes about Darlie's guilt matters little to me. I just don't like the fact that she is making her decision about Darlie's guilt or innocense based on what happened to Lindy.

Being aussie I can tell you that the case of Lindy was made up mostly of speculation and here say. The case of Lindy still divides a nation. You still have people saying " I know she did it". I do not believe that she murdered her baby. Not long ago a older man came forward to say that he and a mate found the body of Azaria and chose to bury it in the backyard of a friends house. It proved to be untrue. Also a lady came forward to say she was the missing baby this also proved to be untrue. Lindy was tried by media long before she even had her day in court. :behindbar From what I have read about the Darlie case she cannot be compared to Lindy in anyway. After reading the case of Darlie I do believe she is not telling the whole truth. Gaps in her stories( the many differnet versions) make her look guilty. At the end of the day it is about those 2 innocent little boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname