Lisa has been Missing for 6 Months now

It's very strange imo to close the website for maintenance on the six month anniversary when you might expect Lisa's name to attract some attention and people might be reminded about her and find it in themselves to visit a site in her honor.

Sometimes you cannot help it - it may be under maintenance because of unavoidable server issues or even being hacked.

I'm not sure if a new thread should be made for this, just putting it here for now.

New article from the KC star:

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/04/02/3534772/no-new-clues-six-months-after.html#storylink=cpy

But Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said tips and leads have slowed. Several detectives from the crimes against children unit continue their investigation.

“But they have other cases they have to work, so it is back to normal,” Young said.

Lisa’s case still is classified as a missing or abducted child. Young said at this point there is no evidence that Lisa has died.

BBM. Very interesting.....and this is from LE.

I'm trying to find the video where Debbie Bradley was sobbing about putting Lisa into her crib with her glow worm but it's clear she's talking about "typical" nights and not that night in question.

Please and thank you

I'm trying to find the video where Debbie Bradley was sobbing about putting Lisa into her crib with her glow worm but it's clear she's talking about "typical" nights and not that night in question.

Please and thank you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=player_embedded"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

Lisa’s case still is classified as a missing or abducted child. Young said at this point there is no evidence that Lisa has died.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/04/0...months-after.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

That should put to bed the notion that LE was going off the assumption that BL was dead due to the cadaver dog hit. If LE doesn't have enough evidence to assume she's dead, neither do I.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/04/0...months-after.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

That should put to bed the notion that LE was going off the assumption that BL was dead due to the cadaver dog hit. If LE doesn't have enough evidence to assume she's dead, neither do I.

And, if she's not dead, that makes this a very different case than assumed. JMO.

snipped from : http://www.kansascity.com/2012/04/0...months-after.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

But Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said tips and leads have slowed. Several detectives from the crimes against children unit continue their investigation.

“But they have other cases they have to work, so it is back to normal,” Young said.

RBBM: JMO ... and being "picky" here :innocent:...

But Capt. Young is not "quoted" by the reporter in this article -- the RED bolded part ...

ETA: not "quoted" about no evidence that Lisa has died.

So is this the reporter's "interpretation" -- or did Capt. Young actually say it like it is reported ?

Is there a video of Capt. Young's comments ?

TIA !

:moo:

As most everyone knows, and has even been argued by the pro parents group, LE can say anything they want to say. I have seen positive media statements coming from LE in cases where the person was arrested shortly after the statement and, in one case, the day after the statement. LE let's us (the general public) know what they want us to know. That's one of the reasons why LE very rarely names someone as a suspect in a case. And, everyone in an immediate case is considered a "person of interest". They just might not always be termed as such in media.

I talked to Capt. Young this afternoon about his statement. I'm working on a story and will have some updates.

Those were not his exact words and it's not as clear cut as the newspaper made it seem.

I talked to Capt. Young this afternoon about his statement. I'm working on a story and will have some updates.

Those were not his exact words and it's not as clear cut as the newspaper made it seem.

That's not a surprise to me. Looking forward to reading your story.

I listened to the update about an hour ago on Lisa that was done with Jim Spellman and Mike Brooks. They made it very clear that these parents need to talk to LE. They STILL need to talk to LE.

They also had a statement from Ashley Irwin read by a producer about Lisa. It was a nice message and made me very sad that she talked about Lisa and how she would look and act now. I wouldn't suspect anything less from her, and it was a good tribute.

11 tips a month is about the same amount of tips that the Boulder LE gets for JonBenet's case. So a 6-month old case is generating tips at the same rate as a 16-year-old case. And yet, Deborah and Jeremy have no desire to publicize the case more. Why not? According to them, they believe Lisa is alive, so wouldn't it be essential to get the word out?

Story has been posted. Thank you so much to AskForNina for your quick response and help.

He basically said in so many words what many of us have been saying, mainly that the dog hit is one piece, but obviously not enough to provide evidence that BL is dead. Thus why it's still a missing persons case, not a homicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back