Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest theory is this and is subject to change as more information become available. I still believe this mom did not not hurt her baby or give her to someone. However, I believe one or both of them know something and hopefully, that information was given to LE. The parents were giving interviews and communicating with LE until the day when something changed and they quit talking. What if -- LE gave them some information that they refused to accept at that time such as baby Lisa was probably no longer alive or had been taken for other unimaginable purposes? Would they want to believe this and might be angry at LE for bringing it up? Possible. Maybe LE mentioned a name that they refused to believe could be potentially responsible and the parents didn't want to believe it. Possible. Maybe LE believes baby Lisa is no longer in the area and national media is a better way to go. Possible.

Many have said they'd be out searching, speaking to media, etc. and wouldn't care what people thought about them. Maybe they're following LE's lead and doing what they were told to do and if that's the case, they really don't care what people think. Just another way to look at it. JMO
Considering LE had been searching close to the house I find those ideas hard to believe.

Thanks for sharing that. I hadn't seen it before. It seems as if media is not sharing all the video's and audio tapes as they were recorded originally. That's why we have a lot of confusion. Just that added amount of video gave me pause to think. MOO

I don't know how I really feel about that clip. My first reaction was that D is telling the truth. I didn't see anything nefarious about it. I will watch it again later and see if anything strikes me as odd.

imo

Doesn't "perpendicular" mean that it forms an angle? N Chelsea intersects N Lister, so that's a right angle, isn't it?

Maybe I'm unclear on the definition of perpendicular? Geometry isn't my strong suit. :floorlaugh:

ETA: Okay, looking at this, I think N Chelsea (at least part of it) IS perpendicular to N Lister.

http://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/perpendicular-lines.html (Math is fun? Really?)

:great: Yes!!! :great:

::shushes her inner dork::

Well this is a beautiful day, I sure wish citizens were out in search parties looking for that little girl. So often we see families arrange searches. They haven't done that here, and I am confused as to why.

I see that little girl, and she is a beauty. I have four grandchildren and they mean the world to me. I want them to find that baby alive and return her to her family. But each day that passes I lose hope of that happening.

I can imagine that those two other children are devastated!

I don't know how I really feel about that clip. My first reaction was that D is telling the truth. I didn't see anything nefarious about it. I will watch it again later and see if anything strikes me as odd.

imo

This is an interesting video, I agree my gut reaction is that Mom seems
completely believable. Did you notice when she is asked how she felt
about being told she failed lie detector,She answers "Shock- just like
every other weird thing Ive found out that doesnt make sense ,Shock"
A strange answer,I wonder what other weird things she found out?

Hey peeps! :seeya:

We are not allowing the FB sites or items posted there to be brought over for discussion on WS at this time.

:tyou:

FYI We have stated this repeatedly and I'm going to state it again. The only facebook that is brought to this forum is MSM sponsored or the parents FB if not private. The mother's FB is private.

None of the other FBs out there are allowed. So if we can't link to them we cannot bring information here about them and /or discuss them. No the update FB is not an allowed link. If we can't link we do not bring information about it here. We do that because of the rumors that have been on that FB.

Thanks.

OOPS! Ok - forget my last post... :doh:

This is an interesting video, I agree my gut reaction is that Mom seems
completely believable. Did you notice when she is asked how she felt
about being told she failed lie detector,She answers "Shock- just like
every other weird thing Ive found out that doesnt make sense ,Shock"
A strange answer,I wonder what other weird things she found out?
I did and that clip has me climbing back just a wee bit on the fence.
She sounded believable.

imo

One of the local news stations used that exact same video yesterday and presented it to a professor who aynalized it to read her body language.

It's interesting to see you guys say it looks like she is being credible, while the professor pointed out her stuttering and repeating of words while she may or may not be thinking what to say before she speaks if she is in fact fabricating the story. The reading went both ways though, she looked credible, and then there was the other side.

My latest theory is this and is subject to change as more information become available. I still believe this mom did not not hurt her baby or give her to someone. However, I believe one or both of them know something and hopefully, that information was given to LE. The parents were giving interviews and communicating with LE until the day when something changed and they quit talking. What if -- LE gave them some information that they refused to accept at that time such as baby Lisa was probably no longer alive or had been taken for other unimaginable purposes? Would they want to believe this and might be angry at LE for bringing it up? Possible. Maybe LE mentioned a name that they refused to believe could be potentially responsible and the parents didn't want to believe it. Possible. Maybe LE believes baby Lisa is no longer in the area and national media is a better way to go. Possible.

Many have said they'd be out searching, speaking to media, etc. and wouldn't care what people thought about them. Maybe they're following LE's lead and doing what they were told to do and if that's the case, they really don't care what people think. Just another way to look at it. JMO

BBM
Good points. LE hasn't said they aren't cooperating at this point, so that may very well be the case. They were very quick to announce it previously. I think they might have to cuff + stuff me though to get my yap off camera if it were my child. I can only imagine what a nutcase I'd look like as I yelled at anyone who would listen + flashed pictures at every camera + pleaded + begged + had hysterical meltdowns + then probably threatened... yeah I'd be a nightmare, either locked up or in the psych. ward. jmo

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Wow!this just in.Someone previously suspected of being involved in baby lisa's case is IN CUSTODY.I'll have the details at 9pmET on Justice.

Wow!this just in.Someone previously suspected of being involved in baby lisa's case is IN CUSTODY.I'll have the details at 9pmET on Justice.

Who has a link to recent arrests in the area? Anyone?

Wonder who it is?

@JudgeJeanine
Jeanine Pirro

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!! I'll never be able to hit refresh fast enough... So glad to hear there is progress of any sort!
Godspeed baby Lisa.

Wonder who it is?

This does not sound good to hear a report about an arrest, but no report on the whereabouts of little Lisa.
:anguish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member