Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No opinion.

I didn't have one in early November and nothing significant has changed since that time. I agree that DB had irresponsible behavior that not, but that does not make her guilty of murder in my eyes at this time.

I do agree with you....I do think it is a pretty similar case ,Haleigh also disappeared middle in the night,her dad came home later after work,her mom beeing drunk or drugged,etc....I do think both girls are unfortunately dead,and their parents did cover it up,maybe was an accident due irresponsible parenting or violence.As a mother myself ,of an abducted little boy,I can only say you just function,you are out of reality,you can´t stop thinking and crying about what would have happened to your child,maybe a paedo ,a psycho took my child or whatever,you find no rest in your mind,I see both parents pretty quiet and not really interested in whatever happened to Lisa,sorry it is just my opinion

I don't see much interest either, because (IMO, only) they already know what happened to her, and what has become of her.

This may just be the tragic consequences of bad decisions made.

I voted family/friend....I guess I consider that to mean Lisa's family, and their friends. I believe mom was involved as was someone else such as a neighbor, or another family member (uncle?). The whole cell phone thing is weird to me.....

Has anyone asked family/friends/neighbors/co-workers what their theory on this case is? Anyone in Kansas City? Is the majority opinion that the parents were involved or is it more split with the intruder theory?

I voted someone in the house knows what happened and have never changed my initial reaction to Lisa's "disappearance". I believe that there was a horrible accident while DB was drinking and forgot about Lisa. The baby either fell out of her crib, choked on contents of her bottle or her own vomit, was given too much cold medicine in an effort to get her to sleep, or some other "accident" that ended in the little girl's death.

Deborah knew that she had been drinking heavily and that whatever happened was ostensibly her fault, so she got help from someone (brother, neighbor) to dispose of the body. DB didn't want to risk losing her son, and she also wants to stay with JI because he's her current meal-ticket. I don't think Jeremy had any responsibility in Lisa's demise, but he is covering for Deborah because he doesn't want to lose his son. I think Jeremy might have believed the kidnapping story at first, but he likely knows the truth now and is sticking to DB's version of what happened that night. jmo

I voted family/friend/neighbor knows what happened.
I do believe she was abducted. Believe it had to be someone with knowledge of family, and the neighborhood.

I am still sssoooo frustrated that Baby Lisa has not been found. I gave the family members the benefit of the doubt for maybe two days, tops. It is my belief that someone in that home knows exactly what happened to Baby Lisa, and that someone is DB and probably J also.

This may not be a popular opinion, but it is my opinion. I do not believe Baby Lisa was abducted.

JMO

I am still sssoooo frustrated that Baby Lisa has not been found. I gave the family members the benefit of the doubt for maybe two days, tops. It is my belief that someone in that home knows exactly what happened to Baby Lisa, and that someone is DB and probably J also.

This may not be a popular opinion, but it is my opinion. I do not believe Baby Lisa was abducted.

JMO

I never bought the "kipnap" story, either. jmo

I vote someone in the house knows. One theory I just heard sounded interesting to me. What if DB did something to Lisa, however when JI came home, she told him that HIS son (not hers, but his) did something to Lisa. JI then agreed to a coverup to protect his son, but it was actually DB covering for herself...not the son...That answers why JI has been so supportive of DB and why they didn't want the sons questioned...I am still at a loss as to how "the kitten" fits into this whole thing...has to be something, just has to be...

I do agree with you....I do think it is a pretty similar case ,Haleigh also disappeared middle in the night,her dad came home later after work,her mom beeing drunk or drugged,etc....I do think both girls are unfortunately dead,and their parents did cover it up,maybe was an accident due irresponsible parenting or violence.As a mother myself ,of an abducted little boy,I can only say you just function,you are out of reality,you can´t stop thinking and crying about what would have happened to your child,maybe a paedo ,a psycho took my child or whatever,you find no rest in your mind,I see both parents pretty quiet and not really interested in whatever happened to Lisa,sorry it is just my opinion

Darling, my heart bleeds for you. I am so very sorry, and I wish there was something I could do to help you. God bless you.

I voted someone in the house knows and my opinion is that it's Lisa's Mother, if she doesn't know then she should have known. I always knew where my babies were but then again, I wasn't busy having Adult Time when their Father was working. This case drives me crazy, something stinks and I believe it's DB. She needs to fess up for her baby's sake, this has gone on long enough.

JMO

Two days?..LA, you're getting rusty. :floorlaugh:

Dirk's Mom..I am so sorry to hear about your little boy. How horrible to have a missing child. May God hold and help you through this tragedy. Bless you. I just Googled your story and OMG..I am reading now. What a cutie he is!

Someone in that house knows what happened. And by someone, I mean an adult, and by in the house, I mean in the house at the time. That should be pretty clear on who I think is responsible.

Hi sweetie! Glad to see your input on Lisa's threads.

For members that don't know Dirk's story----

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7134853"]Germany GERMANY - Dirk Schiller, 3 years old, Harz GERMANY, 10 March 1979 - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

his thread here on WS.

I voted/checked the first two options: someone in the house knows + family, friend, neighbor knows. I think a member of the household is responsible and that likely someone close to the family member assisted in the aftermath. But, I also think it's possible that just a member of the household could handle it on their own without much difficulty. Shelby Dasher had been partying before killing her son and then simply dumped him in a pulbic cemetary without detection. Casey Anthony, who is much smaller than DB and never an organized thinker (imo), managed to load up a healthy sized 3 year old and dump her in the woods within a mile from home; unrecovered for months. Lots more examples. But, I suspect there were more visitors to the home than have been revealed that night and I believe DB probably had help. All JMO.

I voted someone in the house knows what happened and have never changed my initial reaction to Lisa's "disappearance". I believe that there was a horrible accident while DB was drinking and forgot about Lisa. The baby either fell out of her crib, choked on contents of her bottle or her own vomit, was given too much cold medicine in an effort to get her to sleep, or some other "accident" that ended in the little girl's death.

Deborah knew that she had been drinking heavily and that whatever happened was ostensibly her fault, so she got help from someone (brother, neighbor) to dispose of the body. DB didn't want to risk losing her son, and she also wants to stay with JI because he's her current meal-ticket. I don't think Jeremy had any responsibility in Lisa's demise, but he is covering for Deborah because he doesn't want to lose his son. I think Jeremy might have believed the kidnapping story at first, but he likely knows the truth now and is sticking to DB's version of what happened that night. jmo

This is my theory down to a T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member