Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted family/friend/neighbor knows what happened.
I do believe she was abducted. Believe it had to be someone with knowledge of family, and the neighborhood.

I still hold the opinion the baby was taken to settle an unpaid drug debt. I think DB sat outside to "guard" the front door but that didn't stop it from happening.

The involvement of drugs is the only reason I can come up with to explain the parents' refusal to answer questions individually and the FBI's continued involvemnt.

JMO

Quote by MyBelle>> I still hold the opinion the baby was taken to settle an unpaid drug debt. I think DB sat outside to "guard" the front door but that didn't stop it from happening.

With respect to your opinion:

DB herself said she was passed out drunk. We know there is a drinking problem. There could be a drug problem also but it would have to be small time.

How many babies are given away for an unpaid drug debt? What drug dealer would want a baby in diapers? I doubt a dealer would want a baby. They have enough problems. There was a case here and there about them taking a child but usually the parents have money.

This case is probably one of rage and frustration...and Lisa paid the price.

From what I have read, DB has a nefarious past. I truly feel she would do anything/everything for her own regard. I do not trust her or believe her. She seems so out of touch with reality. I will never understand a "parent" such as this.

From what I have read, DB has a nefarious past. I truly feel she would do anything/everything for her own regard. I do not trust her or believe her. She seems so out of touch with reality. I will never understand a "parent" such as this.

BBM What are the sources for this info?

BBM What are the sources for this info?

Peoples' Mag. Don't remember the date, however it way stated how she acted around other women's husbands, and how wanted to have affairs with them.

Everyting is open to speculation. I AM NOT arguing with anyone, but I am entitled to my own opinion.

Peoples' Mag. Don't remember the date, however it way stated how she acted around other women's husbands, and how wanted to have affairs with them.

Everyting is open to speculation. I AM NOT arguing with anyone, but I am entitled to my own opinion.

I've been looking for a People Magazine source involving any kind of affairs or possible desire to have an affair. Do you recall who the source was that People Magazine used?

I've been looking for a People Magazine source involving any kind of affairs or possible desire to have an affair. Do you recall who the source was that People Magazine used?

I remember friends of hers, while her husband way in the service, gave these interviews. Sorry, I don't have back copies.

National Enquirer ran that.

I could be wrong high, but I was sure it was People.

People could of very well run the stuff too but the National Enquirer did have it. NE is not a permitted or great source of info but can this topic can easily be found by googling, National Enquirer Deborah Bradley. Comes up on top of page.

I looked at the People magazine archives. They have ran 11 articles about the disappearance of Lisa. I read every article, and none of them had anything at all about DB wanting to have affairs with others' husbands. In fact, none of the articles mentioned anything about any of DB's friends (current or former).

KCTV published an interview with 2 women who knew DB when her husband was in the military (former friends). Here is an excerpt. Well, basically this is is MOST of what they had to say:

"She was definitely just an attention hound. It was just like I said, it was almost like I couldn't have other friends around her because she would just do things to try to cause a scene everywhere," Pfaff added. "She would go out with us. I mean me and my friend, Jamie, we would go out to the clubs and stuff. She would come with us just to the local clubs out there that she could get into. She was drinking yeah...She drank."

And...that was about it. I don't see anything about husbands. The Examiner published this information also. I'm not saying there isn't another article out there, but this is the one I remember.

Link to KCTV article: http://www.kctv5.com/story/15728409/former-friends-of-deborah-bradley-speak

ETA: I am not including the Enquirer articles because....it's the Enquirer. Not a legitimate news source.

I did find a Huffingtonpost.com article from 10/20/11. It has some quotes from a friend of Debbie's from the time that their husbands were stationed at Ft Bragg N.C.

She also said her former friend has a dark side. She can be a con artist and is able to turn on fake tears. It is that side of her, Pfaff said, that destroyed their friendship.

This former friend, Shirley Pfaff, didn't speak of any affairs, but of her being a con artist. No details were given on why she felt that way.

Would this statement by a former friend be enough to consider Debbie as being "nefarious"?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/deborah-bradley-baby-lisa-irwin-missing_n_1022905.html

Quote by MyBelle>> I still hold the opinion the baby was taken to settle an unpaid drug debt. I think DB sat outside to "guard" the front door but that didn't stop it from happening.

DB herself said she was passed out drunk. We know there is a drinking problem. There could be a drug problem also but it would have to be small time.

How many babies are given away for an unpaid drug debt? What drug dealer would want a baby in diapers? I doubt a dealer would want a baby. They have enough problems. There was a case here and there about them taking a child but usually the parents have money.

with all my respect whisperer ,baby traffiking is a big deal,unfortunately paedos,parents that want a child,sex slavery mafia,etc....would pay a lot for a beautiful american blond ,blue eyed baby,I do hope this is not what happened to baby Lisa

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3533349...iend-get-years-baby-trafficking/#.TwmbA3p-Rkg

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Mexico.htm

This former friend, Shirley Pfaff, didn't speak of any affairs, but of her being a con artist. No details were given on why she felt that way.
I can't find a link for the statements, but I remember some of what this Shirley had said. She claimed that DB hit on her husband. This was while they were both military wives living on base. It was Shirley's husband that told Shirley about DB coming on to him, so Shirley didn't even see it herself. Yet, she went and sold her 'story' to the Enquirer. Shirley Avila (married last name) was posting on the web very early on in this case. She may have even posted here. I don't recall where I read her postings. I vaguely remember Shirley making accusations that DB stole some things from either her or another person's home. Again, nothing to back this up. It's pretty sad when something gets published in a magazine just based on what someone says.

I highly doubt DB qualified as nefarious then or now. She may have walked in a faster lane than some, but nothing more than many young women do. I certainly wouldn't want someone bringing up something I did when I was 18 and then judging my today's character by it.

I can't find a link for the statements, but I remember some of what this Shirley had said. She claimed that DB hit on her husband. This was while they were both military wives living on base. It was Shirley's husband that told Shirley about DB coming on to him, so Shirley didn't even see it herself. Yet, she went and sold her 'story' to the Enquirer. Shirley Avila (married last name) was posting on the web very early on in this case. She may have even posted here. I don't recall where I read her postings. I vaguely remember Shirley making accusations that DB stole some things from either her or another person's home. Again, nothing to back this up. It's pretty sad when something gets published in a magazine just based on what someone says.

I highly doubt DB qualified as nefarious then or now. She may have walked in a faster lane than some, but nothing more than many young women do. I certainly wouldn't want someone bringing up something I did when I was 18 and then judging my today's character by it.

BBM
Thank you, I knew I saw/read this somewhere. I agree I don't think people would want things brought up from their past, unfortunately, she is in the public's eye and will be talked about...good bad or indifferent. Wish the truth would come out.

BBM Which is exactly why this part of the "story" was published in the Enquirer and not the KCTV interview. Did Shirley say these things to the reporter from KCTV and they chose to exclude that part? Or did she want to sell a story to the Enquirer, and they only want "juicy" stuff, so she added that in? I won't say that SP made it up, but I just notice the discrepancy. Either way, I don't see DB as a "nefarious" person. Of course I don't know her, none of us do, so who knows?

BBM Which is exactly why this part of the "story" was published in the Enquirer and not the KCTV interview. Did Shirley say these things to the reporter from KCTV and they chose to exclude that part? Or did she want to sell a story to the Enquirer, and they only want "juicy" stuff, so she added that in? I won't say that SP made it up, but I just notice the discrepancy. Either way, I don't see DB as a "nefarious" person. Of course I don't know her, none of us do, so who knows?

Don't see DB as nefarious either.

I get real suspicious of the parents when they all of a sudden lawyer up and refuse to cooperate with LE. Another thing that sets my hinky meter off is when the parents' story begins to change or the parents omit/don't telling LE certain things. And don't forget, we've got a cadavar dog that alerted at the end of the parents' bed.

All one has to do is ask yourself do these parents act like parent of a missing child? No! Just how would you react if you woke up and found your child missing? I, for one, would be screaming at the top of my lungs and banging on LE's door until my child was found and I wouldn't stop until my child was found and justice was served.

I get real suspicious of the parents when they all of a sudden lawyer up and refuse to cooperate with LE. Another thing that sets my hinky meter off is when the parents' story begins to change or the parents omit/don't telling LE certain things. And don't forget, we've got a cadavar dog that alerted at the end of the parents' bed.

All one has to do is ask yourself do these parents act like parent of a missing child? No! Just how would you react if you woke up and found your child missing? I, for one, would be screaming at the top of my lungs and banging on LE's door until my child was found and I wouldn't stop until my child was found and justice was served.

I couldn't agree more. I think that the fact that some people here feel DB is "nefarious" is quite telling. I feel that she is completely nefarious. It's subjective, of course; but I find her to be wicked, villainous, vile, evil - all synonyms of "nefarious." I feel this based on the fact that I absolutely believe that she is involved with that beautiful child being missing. That, in itself, makes her nefarious in my opinion.

I have no reason to believe DB has been truthful in anything she has said whether it be to police or the public. I certainly don't conclude a possible drug problem would be "small time." I didn't suggest she gave her child away, I think the child was taken in retaliation for an unpaid debt. Drug dealers are interested in making money and I really doubt they care whether the product is drugs or pretty babies.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member