Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace

3 eyewitnesses in 2 locations saw baby Lisa taken from the house. Man was carrying a baby in a diaper. Woman and her husband in similair clothes saw the same thing earlier. Per GMA...

These sitings were 3 miles apart and around 12:15am. One was 3 houses down from Lisa's house and one 3 miles away.

When did the sighting from 3 miles away come out? I missed that one all together.

I thought they said the sightings were several hours apart.

I am going by what I read here, sorry. Didn't see the actual broadcast. But if it's several hours, it makes a little more sense time wise.

Doesn't change the rest of my opinion, but makes the report more logical. Thanks.

October 21, 2011

Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29547997/detail.html#ixzz1bPrHPKGA

i woulda called someone when i seen that,IMO it would be strange to see that at 4am?

October 21, 2011

Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance.

Did he give the race of the child? the man?

3 eyewitnesses in 2 locations saw baby Lisa taken from the house. Man was carrying a baby in a diaper. Woman and her husband in similair clothes saw the same thing earlier. Per GMA...

These sitings were 3 miles apart and around 12:15am. One was 3 houses down from Lisa's house and one 3 miles away.

Question for our mods...if names are released in MSM can we post links to facebook pages?

This whole thing is starting to sound staged to me.

October 21, 2011

Has anyone heard if this guy gave a description of the man he saw? He said he could identify him, but gave no other info to the media. Just wondering if he gave any other interviews with more details. ??????:banghead:

On fox now! Something about DB rolling on top of LIsa? Relying on closed captioning.

Crap it was a teaser, I bet I'll be in the shower by the time the actual story comes on. :(

So, even if the neighbor saw it at 12:15 and the other person at 4am I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it :waitasec:

Why would someone wander around for 4 hours with a baby in only a diaper with the chance of being caught? I don't buy it. If this person really wanted a baby and planned this they would have had a place to take the baby IMO. They wouldn't be wandering around, risking being seen and later idientified.

JMHO

So, even if the neighbor saw it at 12:15 and the other person at 4am I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it :waitasec:

Why would someone wander around for 4 hours with a baby in only a diaper with the chance of being caught? I don't buy it. If this person really wanted a baby and planned this they would have had a place to take the baby IMO. They wouldn't be wandering around, risking being seen and later idientified.

JMHO

Maybe they wanted to be seen.... so that there are sightings....

JMHO

Kinda sounds like that's what happened. I mean, what are the odds that 2 different men carrying a baby wearing only a diaper where spotted on the same night? Or are the witnesses lying?

Maybe they wanted to be seen.... so that there are sightings....

Possibly, but then I would have to think it was someone VERY close to the family that Lisa knew. I can't imagine her not screaming from being so cold. If this is true it would scream HOAX to me?!

JMO

Someone in the last Media thread said something about spousal privilege. But, according to woman last night on CNN HLN filling in for Nancy Grace, Deborah is married to someone else, and has just been living/fathered a kid with Jeremy, so at most they'd have a common law marriage, which would be polygamous. But I'll go google to make sure the host knew what she was talking about... If Deborah and Jeremy aren't married they can't do the whole "You can't turn on him" thing..

ETA: Source for that she is married to someone else,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssing-Mother-Deborah-Bradley-married-man.html

"separated" but not divorced.

Possibly, but then I would have to think it was someone VERY close to the family that Lisa knew. I can't imagine her not screaming from being so cold. If this is true it would scream HOAX to me?!

JMO

Maybe she wasn't screaming because she was already dead.

October 21, 2011

I'm not sure I believe this sighting, simply because he waited so long to report it.
Why wouldn't he make the connection immediately?? I'd have thought that your mind would instantly jump to all the strange naked-baby-in-the-night sightings you have had that night if you hear of a missing baby in your neighborhood. IMO that should have been immediately suspicious. Maybe even before he heard there was a baby missing. Babies are usually in bed at the time, and even if they're out at night they're wearing something in October.

I don't know why the abductor would walk around with the baby wearing only a diaper either. If I stole a baby I'd be afraid her clothing free state would attract stares and get someone to call CPS on me.

Someone in the last Media thread said something about spousal privilege. But, according to woman last night on CNN HLN filling in for Nancy Grace, Deborah is married to someone else, and has just been living/fathered a kid with Jeremy, so at most they'd have a common law marriage, which would be polygamous. But I'll go google to make sure the host knew what she was talking about... If Deborah and Jeremy aren't married they can't do the whole "You can't turn on him" thing..

In some states...like Ga... there is no such things as common law marriage. I am waiting for my FIL's girlfriend to figure that out!! lol... She thinks she is going to be loaded!:floorlaugh:

I am sure JT will come out soon with another "LE is whining - don't focus on anything but parents" spiel to support these latest "sightings."

It's all so convenient.

I hope (and believe) LE checked this out already. Unless these witnesses prefer to play "I spy" through the media instead of the proper channels, which I doubt.

All my opinion :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back