GUILTY MA - Geoffrey Portway & others in international child *advertiser censored* ring, 2011

Authorities have identified more than 140 young victims so far and say there is no end in sight ...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/0...sored*-network/?test=latestnews#ixzz22colSzFB

so far! omg!

Authorities have identified more than 140 young victims so far and say there is no end in sight ...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/0...sored*-network/?test=latestnews#ixzz22colSzFB

so far! omg!

I know. It's scary and so depressing. No end in sight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er censored*-network-spanning-continents.html

"In all, 43 men have been arrested over the past two years in a horrific, far-flung child *advertiser censored* network that unravelled like a sweater with a single loose thread. In this case, the thread was a stuffed toy bunny.

The bunny, seen in a photo of a half-naked, distraught 18-month-old boy, was used to painstakingly trace a molester to Amsterdam. From there, investigators made one arrest after another of men accused of sexually abusing children, exchanging explicit photos of the attacks and even chatting online about abducting, cooking and eating youngsters."

On the third photo at this link: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...tiser censored*-network-uncovered-3762426.php

It state:

These undated booking photos, taken by the national police in The Netherlands and provided by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, show Robert Mikelsons, who was sentenced in Amsterdam on May 21, 2012, to 18 years in prison for abusing dozens of babies and toddlers. A child *advertiser censored* investigation, which began when a Massachusetts man sent a photo of a young Dutch boy to an undercover federal agent in Boston, led to the arrests of 43 men in seven countries, including Mikelsons, and helped identify more than 140 child victims. Photo: Netherlands Police Via U.S. Immigration And Customs Enforcement / AP

Mikelsons only received 18 years for abusing all these babies. I know he was sentenced in Amsterdam and I don't know anything about there justice system but it is no better here in the US.

This man will abuse again when he is released. We can't keep allowing predators like this to walk the streets again. When will our justice system realize the horror these acts inflict on victims.

This makes me so mad. How do these men keep getting access to all these kids? Seriously, why do people let grown men/ teenage boys have sleep-overs and/or baby-sit? If a family friend or even a relative asked to keep my kids, I would be suspicious about the motives. Especially if that person had no children my kids ages !

I don't trust anyone, period. I read about these cases and the first thing that always bothers me is how no one ever suspects that a guy who has no kids comes to get YOUR kid to spend the nights with...? Really...that doesn't strike you as strange? Most men cringe when they have to keep their own babies and toddles. Let alone someone elses. Yet, these maggots get unlimited for weekends at a time!! Wake-up people ! IMOO Sorry for the rant..

Sunday Mail's lengthy article about Largo puppeteer et al.:

Revealed: How a toy bunny helped uncover a vast trans-Atlantic child-*advertiser censored* network

I just don't understand how these people even find each other. I use the term "people" loosely, because they really are monsters. Logically, I realize that the internet probably makes it easier, but I still just can't wrap my brain around it. How does something like that even get brought up? How does that network even get started? It baffles me.

This makes me so mad. How do these men keep getting access to all these kids? Seriously, why do people let grown men/ teenage boys have sleep-overs and/or baby-sit? If a family friend or even a relative asked to keep my kids, I would be suspicious about the motives. Especially if that person had no children my kids ages !

I don't trust anyone, period. I read about these cases and the first thing that always bothers me is how no one ever suspects that a guy who has no kids comes to get YOUR kid to spend the nights with...? Really...that doesn't strike you as strange? Most men cringe when they have to keep their own babies and toddles. Let alone someone elses. Yet, these maggots get unlimited for weekends at a time!! Wake-up people ! IMOO Sorry for the rant..

I agree why do these mothers do this. I have a 2 and a half year old grandson and no one keeps him except his daddy, myself, his other gm, my sister, and the trusted babysitter (lady) that has kept him since my daughter went back to work. This same lady came highly reccomended by our family friend and this lady has kept children in our town for 10 years or more, but even with that a background check was done. If some friend male or female ask to keep him for the weekend no way would my daughter and her husband allow that. They are so stingy with him we can't hardly get him overnight. LOL. I just do not understand parents wake up and smell the roses. No male friend should want to keep your child for any length of time. Not saying there are females that abuse too but I think more times than not it is men. IMO

This is absolutly horrific. Scares me to death i have a 2 and a half year old grandson, and to think some perv would put him in a roasting pan makes me sick. Those B------S should be put to death and the sooner the better. I can't wrap my head around such evil.

I think that part of the problem is that so many people think it's just men. It's not. Plenty of women molest, plenty of women take part in child *advertiser censored* viewing and production, and many women will happily bring a child to an abuser. So, whereas many people won't let a strange man take their young child, what about that female friend that wants kids so bad, but doesn't have any, and offers to take their kids every couple of weeks? No one bats an eye, because of course it's safe, there's no men around.. so there's no problem, right? Wrong.

I have to give all of you credit for what you are doing here, and for reading that affidavit, but I am dealing with more than I can already, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for being here and working this. My best to all of you.

This is far beyond horrifying, disturbing, and sickening! I know there is evil in the world but so, so, so VERY evil, and infiltrating our churches and schools and working as paramedics... This is just plain frightening. It seems that you can think you know someone and you really don't know them at all. How does one know who to trust? Is there anyone, anywhere that can be trusted? We can't even trust people in churches and schools and medical fields... I want to lock up my grandchildren and protect them from the world! And I don't want them to ever go on the computer unless a parent is sitting next to them watching what they are seeing and reading. I hope the men in this case are convicted and locked up and NEVER let out and are never able to escape. They should just be disposed of so they are no risk to society. Even in prison, how do we know they won't introduce other men to this sort of thing and plant ideas in the heads of men who WILL get out of prison someday. It scares me. How do we make this stop?

I just don't understand how these people even find each other. I use the term "people" loosely, because they really are monsters. Logically, I realize that the internet probably makes it easier, but I still just can't wrap my brain around it. How does something like that even get brought up? How does that network even get started? It baffles me.

I've thought about that too. Now I'm not about to do any searches on my computer to look for any of this, but I assume you need to have memberships and can't just go to a public forum. But apparently they do find each other. Maybe it starts as one click on a picture and then turns into addiction? I don't know.

They just keep busting them thankfully.

http://www.windsorstar.com/news/46th+charged+child+*advertiser censored*+ring/7143878/story.html

Former middle school teacher, and works presently at a newspaper.

46 arrests already! hose agents are heros for the work they do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back