GUILTY MA - Three Pittsfield men slain over Hells Angels assault case, 28 Aug 2011

you think he looks bad now, wait until he is in his 70's. LMAO

Perhaps as he ages they'll all blend together to make one huge horn. He'll be a unicorn in prison.:floorlaugh:

Man, I so should not laugh at a biker. In real life I wouldn't even make eye contact with that guy.

On an aside I've only seen two people in public with those stupid *advertiser censored*s horn implants. They were young people of course. They don't look anything like horns. More like they did too much meth and had them big lumps growing out their heads. We could become millionaires if we came up with a way to make real life horns for folks. Ya know like Bambi got when he got older.

Riddle me this, please?

1.) Is this a photograph of this guy when he was still Gutfinski?

2.) How do I legally change my name to something bizarre?

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/Man-charged-in-Mass-murders-has-local-past.html

1) Yep.

2) Evidently it's pretty easy! But they do draw the line somewhere. From the article:

"Gutfinski also tried — and failed — to get a Kennebec County Probate Court judge to approve a name change to “Diszade Trash Horror” in 2003."

:floorlaugh:

It's not the head bumps or even the 666 on the forehead but man that nose hairs gotta go.

o/t I have never seen this happen before.

Retweeted by Trial Chatter
Andrew Amelinckx ‏@BE_TheAmelinckx 1m
Judge sends jury in #DavidChalue murder case back to deliberate after a juror says she did not agree with guilty verdicts.

This occurrence with the juror is just as bizarre as the defendant's appearance. Wonder if he looked the same during trial? No innocent schoolboy sitting by his attorneys, I'm sure.

eta:: it was the other guy in the crime with the skeery tat and implants.

Oh, okay, I was wondering how he got so much plastic surgery in jail, he looks totally different. lol

Firing squad....And I don't believe in the DP.

Andrew Amelinckx ‏@BE_TheAmelinckx 3m
We have a verdict in the #DavidChalue #murder trial.

A verdict again

Well, this will be interesting. Did that juror deadlock the jury? Did the 11 convince the holdout? Or, did the holdout convince the 11?

Andrew Amelinckx ‏@BE_TheAmelinckx 6m
#DavidChalue found guilty on 3 charges each of murder,kidnapping & witness intimidation.

Andrew Amelinckx ‏@BE_TheAmelinckx 6m
#DavidChalue found guilty on 3 charges each of murder,kidnapping & witness intimidation.

OK. Just hope the jury isn't polled again only to find another dissenter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back