GUILTY MA - Three Pittsfield men slain over Hells Angels assault case, 28 Aug 2011

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/news/...vis-last-triple-murder-defendants-heads-court

Jury selection is set to begin Wednesday in Hampden Superior Court in the trial of 34-year-old Caius Veiovis, whose mug shot went viral after his arrest in September 2011 due to his horn implants and facial tattoos.

He is accused of participating in the kidnapping, torture, killing and dismemberment of three men along with 37-year-old Adam Lee "Leo" Hall -- who was then a ranking member of the local Hells Angels motorcycle club -- and David Chalue, a 47-year-old member of the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang.

Hall and Chalue are both serving multiple life sentences in prison after being found guilty of the crimes. Veiovis has pleaded not guilty to three counts each of witness intimidation, kidnapping, and murder.

They have selected 16 jurors and the trial is set to begin tomorrow at 9:00 AM EST.
Better coverage with live blogging from the courtroom is here, also you can go through the archives.

http://topics.masslive.com/tag/adam-lee-hall/index.html

I expect this to be a very interesting trial. I think they saved Cauis Veiovis for last because they have the least amount of evidence against him.

Here is an older article from when he was a teenager. A little background.
http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20000309/NEWS01/303099986

Edited to add that Roy Gutfinski Jr. was his name before he changed it.

thanks geevee. I remember reading recently that his attorney was asking for him not to be in the courtroom, lest jurors got a wrong first impression :laughing:

I didn't get far today, the live blog seems to be freezing my browser, can't figure out why. I do want to keep up with this trial though.

what doctor would actually do that for someone?
it's called body modification and or enhancement, usually done at tat shops. I thnk it's way over the top and too freaky for me, and socially unacceptable...as we see by this thread. Some Hv whiskers implanted. Among other things to skerry to mention.

666 - sounds like he's also a member of the Brand (aka Aryan Brotherhood) - that's one of their tattoos.
oh I think skeletal reconstruction using the facial depth points is beyond art...it's science at its best using a form of art work! Any one who can do this is a wonderful addition to any LE team. Kudos! I admire this line of work.

Thanks Esse, I'll give it a shot. :)

ETA: Worked just fine, all caught up, thanks again.

If he's convicted, I wonder if one of his appeals will be his own appearance. Something like, it wasn't fair because the jury didn't like the way I looked.

If he's convicted, I wonder if one of his appeals will be his own appearance. Something like, it wasn't fair because the jury didn't like the way I looked.

That was a point during jury selection, all of the potentials were asked if his appearance bothered them or would sway their decision, those chosen said they could look beyond it and focus only on the evidence.

The live blog is really good, wish there were a stream but the blogger does an excellent job.

That was a point during jury selection, all of the potentials were asked if his appearance bothered them or would sway their decision, those chosen said they could look beyond it and focus only on the evidence.

The live blog is really good, wish there were a stream but the blogger does an excellent job.

I can't deal with live blogging very well :( ---I am at work so I usually do worksss stuffsss while listening on headphones :(

One of these days the courts and media will come together so the jurisprudence that we pay for is available in forms we can readily make use of. :)

Hiya bananarama. :D

One of these days the courts and media will come together so the jurisprudence that we pay for is available in forms we can readily make use of. :)

Hiya bananarama. :D

Hi dear friend :wave: it is always good to see you :)

There goes motive.

DA at opening statement:
"He had a motive for helping Hall get rid of Glasser. He was interested in joining the Hells Angels and Hall was sergeant at arms."

Reardon at opening:
"Although Veiovis sometimes went to Hells Angels functions he hadn't taken steps to join, he didn't own a motorcycle."

Testimony today by Langdon:
"Langdon said he thought about wanting to be a Hells Angels member but he didn't have a motorcycle."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back