Madeleine McCann DNA accurate match

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to consider folks....the Portuguese police are operating under strict secrecy laws and could get in alot of trouble with the Magistrate if they talk about details on a case, especially those such as these.

Therefore, the PJ can release information in only one way...leaks.

These leaks will help them to gauge a response. I believe that this is a actual tactic that the PJ use.

Does that change the way you see the "reports"?

That is exactly what I think. At the moment they want public opinion set firmly agaoinst the Mccanns but they do NOT want to be named as the source of the leaks!

One thing to consider folks....the Portuguese police are operating under strict secrecy laws and could get in alot of trouble with the Magistrate if they talk about details on a case, especially those such as these.

Therefore, the PJ can release information in only one way...leaks.

These leaks will help them to gauge a response. I believe that this is a actual tactic that the PJ use.

Does that change the way you see the "reports"?

Absolutely!

OK, something else to consider....

It is being widely reported (still looking for links but I believe it to be accurate) the report that the PJ is submitting to the judicial system is thousands of pages long....

This is serious....

OK, something else to consider....

It is being widely reported (still looking for links but I believe it to be accurate) the report that the PJ is submitting to the judicial system is thousands of pages long....

This is serious....
I would imagine that it includes a complete account of the McCanns movements since the 3rd May along with all other evidence.

First of all, hello everyone this is my first post here but I've been reading them for a while.
Martin Brunt reported on Sky news that a sample of DNA taken from the car was an exact match for Madeine.
Since then it is reported in Gazeta Digital that no such information was given to Martin brunt and that it is a complete fabrication.
So what is going on here? have they deliberately given false information to Martin brunt in order to discredit him? or are they annoyed that he named his source when they keep breaking there own secrecy laws by these constant leaks to the press?

I'd like to add that for the past month or so there were numerous leaks in the Portuguese press about the McCanns' guilt, evidence and pending interviews and investigations. The PJ denied every single one of them- until Friday when they fessed up to purposely releasing information about the parents to try to put the squeeze on them.

I would imagine that it includes a complete account of the McCanns movements since the 3rd May along with all other evidence.

Oh, what has been leaked is just the tip of the iceberg, on which I would just about bet the farm...they have not even leaked out WHY they believe KATE is the perpetrator and NOT Gerry, why Gerry is just an accessory, and that's just one things we do not yet know. There's going to be tons of stuff.

I believe with all my heart that the PJ allowed themselves to look like bumbling fools to trick the McCanns into a false sense of security. In the meantime they questioned and requestioned witnesses, gathered and tested evidence and amassed records of every move the McCanns made. IMO, when it's time to take this case to court, it will be airtight. Otherwise they wouldn't have made the McCanns arguidos in the first place.

I agree calikid & Englishleigh.
I do not think that the PJ have made the McCanns suspects without very good evidence. After all if they genuinely lost their little girl this would be so bad! I think that they already have enough evidence to convict!

Oh, what has been leaked is just the tip of the iceberg, on which I would just about bet the farm...they have not even leaked out WHY they believe KATE is the perpetrator and NOT Gerry, why Gerry is just an accessory, and that's just one things we do not yet know. There's going to be tons of stuff.

That is the big mystery is why the finger pointing is at Kate. I agree she is wound pretty tight but they must have something that delineates her vs. Gerry.

That is the big mystery is why the finger pointing is at Kate. I agree she is wound pretty tight but they must have something that delineates her vs. Gerry.

What if Gerry is truly the perp and the PJ knows it, but they are threatening to charge Kate thinking that Gerry loves his wife and will finally crack and confess, rather than allow his wife to be charged????

This is a mystery to me too.

The first inkling that we had about Kate being a toughy was when she and Gerry did that 100 days interview. Remember that, guys?

She said they "wouldn't be bullied out of Portugal". And I sat back and went whoa- where did this steely resolve come from? For months she'd looked like poor, pitiful, bruised Kate who probably didn't have a clue about what Gerry had done to Madeleine.

But for the first time I began to see her as a cold, hard woman and thought, just maybe. Just maybe she could've been in on it. But I always suspected that Kate might have helped Gerry, not been the one doing the dirty deed.

I believe with all my heart that the PJ allowed themselves to look like bumbling fools to trick the McCanns into a false sense of security. In the meantime they questioned and requestioned witnesses, gathered and tested evidence and amassed records of every move the McCanns made. IMO, when it's time to take this case to court, it will be airtight. Otherwise they wouldn't have made the McCanns arguidos in the first place.

I agree!!!!

Well I think:
1. The fact that it was kate who put the kids to bed while Gerry was usually absent.
2. The witness statement that says she heard Madeleine crying for her father not her mother & who also says that she heard Kate lose her temper with the kids
3. Cadaver scent on her clothing & cuddle cat!

Just a few points that would lead to suspicion of kate.

I tell you if these two pulled this off when they are released from prison they should get into acting!

Have to give some claps on that.....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And if you watch that first interview the McCann's did, it is written all over Kate's face, in my opinion. I have always thought it was Kate and continue to think so. Many people have said they see grief and pain in her face. In almost every interview, not necessarily the stills, but in the interviews, I have always seen "oh my god, what have I done and how do I find my way out of this" on her face. In one interview, where GM does most of the talking and all you really see is the right side of Kate's face, I could see it again. However, for me, that was a really stange interview because on the left side of her face, I did see grief and pain, but everytime she turned her head and only her right profile was showing, all I could see was guilt. I know, I know..... weird, I admit it.

Salem

What if Gerry is truly the perp and the PJ knows it, but they are threatening to charge Kate thinking that Gerry loves his wife and will finally crack and confess, rather than allow his wife to be charged????

EXACTLY!!!

The PJ are very clever fellows....

I agree Cali - and for those of us who have been reading/watching the media since day one, many of us have figured out how to read between the lines in the PJ's press comments. It's in the turn of the phrase. How many times did they say the McCanns were not suspects, "for now" meaning that they were definitely looking at the possibility that the McCanns were involved. Everytime PJ said they were not suspects, they gave a clue that it probably wasn't for long.

They are tricky and "manipulative" to some extent, those PJ. They also appear to be patient. :cool:

Salem

I wish there was a psychic we could count on... and PJ too. I think this would make it a lot easier. Where is that poor baby?

MG

The DNA thing is full of holes - Usualy DNA evidence is used to put a complete stranger in the vicinity of a crime - In this case there would have been so much transference and cross contamination . There is bound to be tracess of Maddy's DNA all over the mother her clothes etc etc .

I have heard it said that if the body had been in the boot/trunk for any period of time then there would have been a mass of DNA evidence - you could have scooped it up . From what I can gather they are only finding cells which could have come from minute cell fragments - highly feasable for that to have come from clothes / buggys /anything.

The technology they use now a days is such that if you meet a stranger in the street - shake hands - and then the stranger goes on to comit a crime then your DNA could easily be found at the scene .

I think any defence lawyer would have a field day with this - if it ever got that far .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg