Madeleine McCann DNA accurate match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! ;)

I watch WAY too much of Court TV and seen where they have studied the hair and found where this spouse or that spouse was poisened with Arsnec, but didn't know if it would work with sleeping drugs.

Off topic, but some people say this is exactly why Britney Spears shaved her head. So Kfed didn't have any evidence of her drug abuse to take the kids.

Okay, I'm done.:rolleyes:

Off topic, but some people say this is exactly why Britney Spears shaved her head. So Kfed didn't have any evidence of her drug abuse to take the kids.

Okay, I'm done.:rolleyes:

BINGO! I have a son who is a crack addict and he has hair cuts frequently. I don't believe this would be of value in Maddie's case, however, unless drugging was an on-going practice. Drugs will not show up in hair 'till 30 days or so have passed. If they drugged her on the night of her disappearance, or even the night before, drugs would NOT show up in her hair. There is a time frame for hair growth and in this case, it was too short.

Sorry if this has been posted. I'm sure every single person in the McCann household used a brush or comb. That would give hair samples from both parents, Madeleine and the twins. So if they're trying to narrow down the DNA and apply it specifically for Maddie, all they would have to do is collect hair samples from the brushes and from the rest of the family. Whoever's hair isn't a complete match to the found DNA but is a "family" match (not a stranger) is hers. Right?

I just want to throw out there that if the woman isn't the one with the fertility problems but is undergoing IVF, it's still possible for her to get pregnant the old fashioned way if she had another partner.:angel:

Good point. I also wondered if Murat ever donated sperm in the UK.:eek:

Sorry if this has been posted. I'm sure every single person in the McCann household used a brush or comb. That would give hair samples from both parents, Madeleine and the twins. So if they're trying to narrow down the DNA and apply it specifically for Maddie, all they would have to do is collect hair samples from the brushes and from the rest of the family. Whoever's hair isn't a complete match to the found DNA but is a "family" match (not a stranger) is hers. Right?

Makes sense to me. They would find hers by process of elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix