Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get into the site, can you do a recap Colomom?

I can't get into the site, can you do a recap Colomom?

Thank goodness for the Proboards:

Sourcewatch: http://www.the3arguidos.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15415

From Ellibean (her source that is):

"Charges against the McCann’s and at least four others will be made around 10th July if everything is in order. Charges may be delayed until middle of August due to holidays.

The charges against the McCanns are of a very serious nature. The British police are also preparing to charge the McCanns, and a lot of other people connected with them, with other offences. The Spanish police are also preparing a case on Metado3. The three police forces are all trying to get the charges made at the same time (this could cause the delay). The detective in charge from Leicester has travelled to the Algarve twice in the last three weeks to help finalize matters with the PJ."

Thank goodness for the Proboards:

Sourcewatch: http://www.the3arguidos.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15415

From Ellibean (her source that is):

"Charges against the McCann’s and at least four others will be made around 10th July if everything is in order. Charges may be delayed until middle of August due to holidays.

The charges against the McCanns are of a very serious nature. The British police are also preparing to charge the McCanns, and a lot of other people connected with them, with other offences. The Spanish police are also preparing a case on Metado3. The three police forces are all trying to get the charges made at the same time (this could cause the delay). The detective in charge from Leicester has travelled to the Algarve twice in the last three weeks to help finalize matters with the PJ."

If true I wonder where the leak came from. :waitasec:

If untrue I wonder where the leak came from. :waitasec::waitasec:

Just more of the same. IMO

Could someone refresh my memory on the ties between Kennedy and the McCanns. Are they related? Is he a Mason? Why is Kennedy (or I should say his money) involved in all of this. What is that bond? Can anyone answer that? April?

Could someone refresh my memory on the ties between Kennedy and the McCanns. Are they related? Is he a Mason? Why is Kennedy (or I should say his money) involved in all of this. What is that bond? Can anyone answer that? April?

Isn't Brian Kennedy Kate's uncle? Don't know if he is a Mason or not sorry.

You guys know that there are two Brian Kennedys connected to the McCanns, right? There is Kate's uncle and there is also the millionaire supporter who pays Clarence Mitchell's salary. There is an interesting thread on the latter here: http://www.the3arguidos.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14299

You can also search for Brian Kennedy on 3A's and find many posts on both men.

I believe that IW may have been referring to the millionaire, not Kate's uncle, right IW?

You guys know that there are two Brian Kennedys connected to the McCanns, right? There is Kate's uncle and there is also the millionaire supporter who pays Clarence Mitchell's salary. There is an interesting thread on the latter here: http://www.the3arguidos.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14299

I believe that IW may have been referring to the millionaire, not Kate's uncle, right IW?

Oh my goodness, thanks for that Colomon, I thought they were one & the same person!

Bless you, Colomom, I was only thinking of the uncle.

People should not have very common last names and first names. It confuses us. :snooty:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ation.html

Madeleine McCann: parents' court bid for information
by Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter
Last Updated: 7:26PM BST 20/06/2008

"................................................. ............................
The Telegraph can also disclose that Madeleine was made a ward of court last summer at the request of the McCanns, to empower judges to act in her best interests in any legal dispute such as the case which is about to be heard............................................. .........."

Most peculiar!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... ation.html

Madeleine McCann: parents' court bid for information
by Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter
Last Updated: 7:26PM BST 20/06/2008

"................................................. ............................
The Telegraph can also disclose that Madeleine was made a ward of court last summer at the request of the McCanns, to empower judges to act in her best interests in any legal dispute such as the case which is about to be heard............................................. .........."

Most peculiar!

Bad link B....whoshed clunked???

It is very weird....I need a lawyer to tell us what are the implications of this type of legal decision.

Ward of the Court??? :eek:

Here's the Link to the Story

. . . The Telegraph can also disclose that Madeleine was made a ward of court last summer at the request of the McCanns, to empower judges to act in her best interests in any legal dispute such as the case which is about to be heard.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns’ spokesman, said: “I can state that on the instigation of Gerry and Kate McCann Madeleine is a ward of the High Court of England and Wales.

“An application has been made on Madeleine’s behalf by her parents for disclosure of certain documents. The hearing is currently scheduled for July 7 in the High Court in London.

Yes, I was talking about the Millionaire. Thank you. I was thinking this scheme sounds a little like money laundering...Kennedy paying M3 for the McCanns, etc. After reading your 3A's link, sounds like others suspect the same. Sounds like a good way to pay off an illegal debt.

Also, this is weird, and trust me, I'm not a physic or any thing of the sort, but today when I was out painting this really strange thought came over me. It almost made me start to panic. It was like a night dream yet I was fully awake. All of a sudden Dianne Webster came to my mind. Then I just started thinking...oh, that's why she didn't get excited when Kate came in screaming to the Tapas restaurant...she's part of it. It was so real. It made perfect sence, the most unlikely candidate was the real villain. Freaky.

There is just too much to this story. To many prearranged plans. I just don't think this was an accidental death of a child from a neglectful parent. There is a lot more to this story. :waitasec:

IW I found this link which has some info about Brian Kennedy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7008872.stm

No relation, just a man who feels very strongly about the plight of Madeleine and her parents. As does Richard Branson.

Bad link B....whoshed clunked???

It is very weird....I need a lawyer to tell us what are the implications of this type of legal decision.

Sorry Colomon, I went to bed after posting that. It is indeed weird & as in everything the McCanns had to have some reason for it that would be to their own advantage, that is if they did the applying!

Ward of the Court??? :eek:

Here's the Link to the Story

Thanks Thoughtfox xx

Yes, I was talking about the Millionaire. Thank you. I was thinking this scheme sounds a little like money laundering...Kennedy paying M3 for the McCanns, etc. After reading your 3A's link, sounds like others suspect the same. Sounds like a good way to pay off an illegal debt.

Also, this is weird, and trust me, I'm not a physic or any thing of the sort, but today when I was out painting this really strange thought came over me. It almost made me start to panic. It was like a night dream yet I was fully awake. All of a sudden Dianne Webster came to my mind. Then I just started thinking...oh, that's why she didn't get excited when Kate came in screaming to the Tapas restaurant...she's part of it. It was so real. It made perfect sence, the most unlikely candidate was the real villain. Freaky.

There is just too much to this story. To many prearranged plans. I just don't think this was an accidental death of a child from a neglectful parent. There is a lot more to this story. :waitasec:

I don't know if she is the villian IW but I think she knew what was happening & that there was no panic! An older person would imo be more jumpy about something like this, the younger generation can be calmer, (I am only going on personal experience when I say this, I am calmer in a crisis than my mother would be) so her reaction surprised me!

I always felt that Dianne Webster, upon hearing KM "alert" to Maddie's vanishing, felt a sense of resignation. There were reports of her comment about the T9 and their "games". I think she felt that it was inevitable that something bad was going to happen because of certain persons bad behavior. I think it is very telling that she went to inspect the shutters herself. As if she did not believe the "story" being told.

She may have been told that "something" was going to happen because certain members of the T9 were "in on it" but, I doubt it. I think she just had a gut instinct that the whole thing was a ruse.

Like I did....

Just my opinion, of course.

I always felt that Dianne Webster, upon hearing KM "alert" to Maddie's vanishing, felt a sense of resignation. There were reports of her comment about the T9 and their "games". I think she felt that it was inevitable that something bad was going to happen because of certain persons bad behavior. I think it is very telling that she went to inspect the shutters herself. As if she did not believe the "story" being told.

She may have been told that "something" was going to happen because certain members of the T9 were "in on it" but, I doubt it. I think she just had a gut instinct that the whole thing was a ruse.

Like I did....

Just my opinion, of course.

I am sure that she knows an awful lot that could be of help to PJ, I hope she has told it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member