Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the law, the need for evidence, the charge, the trial, bla, bla, bla....we already know all that.
My point is with what have been reported on him, our opinions.
There is a police force that says they have material evidence MM is dead and CB is the only suspect.
It is reported that he confessed in a bar, the phone call, all his profile, no claim to a credible or even flimsy "alibi", etc, etc. He is arguido in Portugal, three police forces in Arade in the searches.
I do not see as "equatable" the probability of innocence vs. guilty based on all that was already reported on him, I'm clearly not there. But, by the way, if I recall correctly you already shared that you think he has nothing to do with MM. I register this.
At least 7 have had the Arguido infered on them before CB, so In reality it means he's no more or less a suspect than the previous 7.

How is it a convenience to the Germans? It’s no skin off their nose what happened to the foreign child in a foreign country, it doesn’t get them off any hook to have spent millions on what would have been a failed investigation.

+1

These ideas can be discounted IMO. The germans put a lot of skin in the game and would not have proceeded without high hopes of charging. It will be embarrassing if they don't stand up a case. There is no particular reason why career prosecutors would go public to accuse someone due to external politics. They only care about their own local / domestic pressures.

MWT seems to think so. He says they hate him. "Certainly the spokesperson does" he says. MWT clearly doesn't like the investigators either. There's probably much toing and froing going on we know absolutely nowt about.
Clearly HCW has no time for MWT. Probably because he is sceptical of the investigation. This could just be a poker tell but it adds to the concerns about how tight the case is.

MOD NOTE:

This post lands at random.

We are a small staff and we are having to spend far too much time on this thread.

Stop the incessant debating and arguing. Websleuths is not for debate; it is for discussion of facts about a case, as best we can ascertain them via MSM, LE and other approved sources.

Members are not here to hammer their opinion into someone else's head. State your opinion and move on .. scroll & roll.

Other points to keep in mind:

- It is not necessary to address every single post
- If you can't handle what another member has to contribute, ignore the post or use the Ignore feature

Thanks to a timely reminder from a mod regarding facts by verifiable sources.

2020, the BKA announce there is a suspect in relation to MMs disappearance, HCW is a spokesman/ prosecuter from the Braunschweig office, he assumes Madeleine is dead.
The appeal was for information pertaining to CB's whereabouts on the night of 3/05/2007 between the hours of 9pm and 10 pm.
The appeal also asked for information regarding a phone call to a number/phone known to have been used by CB between 7-32 on and 8.02 pm on the night in question, also information was asked for about two vehicles used by CB.
On a channel 5 documentary HCW is on tape in person saying they have no forensic evidence that Madeleine is dead and no other results , he also confirmed that they don't know if CB was actually using the phone and where in Luz the phone call was received.

The appeal can be read on page one of the very first thread, the docu on ch5 below.

Last edited:
Thanks to a timely reminder for a mod regarding facts by verifiable sources.

2020, the BKA announce there is a suspect in relation to MMs disappearance, HCW is a spokesman/ prosecuter from the Braunschweig office, he assumes Madeleine is dead.
The appeal was for information pertaining to CB's whereabouts on the night of 3/05/2007 between the hours of 9pm and 10 pm.
The appeal also asked for information regarding a phone call to a number/phone known to have been used by CB between 7-32 on and 8.02 pm on the night in question, also information was asked for about two vehicles used by CB.
On a channel 5 documentary HCW is on tape in person saying they have no forensic evidence that Madeleine is dead and no other results , he also confirmed that they don't know if CB was actually using the phone and where in Luz the phone call was received.

The appeal can be read on page one of the very first thread, the docu on ch5 below.

MEDIA=youtube]BFkZ3FBjRnw[/MEDIA
Has there been any advance since then that we know of ?

Has there been any advance since then that we know of ?
There was a well publicised recent search around the Arade Dam in Portugal, whether this is seen as advancement is open to debate imo.

There was a well publicised recent search around the Arade Dam in Portugal, whether this is seen as advancement is open to debate imo.
I hadn't forgotten that but official pronouncement seemed to imply that the outcome wasn't helpful.

Last edited:
Clearly HCW has no time for MWT. Probably because he is sceptical of the investigation. This could just be a poker tell but it adds to the concerns about how tight the case is.

I'm on HCW's side here. MWT, to be polite, is as fickle and unreliable as an Irish summer. I don't get why HCW gives him time of day?

On the subject of going back, paedophilia has been brandished about from the start, but what evidence is there that MM is a victim of paedophilia ?

There isn't any. It all stems from the idea that an abduction took place.

The current suspect, because of his history, is likely driving the current paedophile narrative but that's all it is, a narrative. It's not based on anything of substance that we know of.

Last edited:
New thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members