Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #40

Which is what I posted but hey oh, it's coming thick and fast now the exclusive is in the Sun but JC joins in.

Sorry, I realise that now. Only people in Australia can watch the full recording if it's not already on YouTube.

Thanks for link. Paint solvent? I think not. I could do this ridiculous 'paint solvent leaves a very strong and specific odour' dance again but I can't be bothered.

Interesting no mention of the Buchs. I thought HCW might have alluded to them when he was asked the direct question about how the 2 unknown victim cases seemed dependent solely on hearsay from HeB.

Last edited:
Thanks for link. Paint solvent? I think not. I could do this ridiculous 'paint solvent leaves a very strong and specific odour' dance again but I can't be bothered.

Interesting no mention of the Buchs. I thought HCW might have alluded to them when he was asked the direct question about how the 2 unknown victim cases seemed dependent solely on hearsay from HeB.
No forensics, HCW has said, 17 yrs after the event the only way solvent could be linked is clothing from MM and also CB.The Buchs have never been mentioned in the case of MM .HCW brought them up about the 5 cases going to court which IMO suggests there's nothing in there, HeB once again brought up the videos, HCW said they do not have CB and MM together on tape or a photo, ie: imo HeB has never seen such a thing.

Last edited:
Re the paint solvent, my point is more that no odour of any description was detected by anyone in the apartment that night. All those people! And not one of them got a whiff of something so distinctive!

So it didn't happen. And I've no idea why it's now being considered as a possibility. That's my point.

Re the paint solvent, my point is more that no odour of any description was detected by anyone in the apartment that night. It didn't happen. That's my point.
The window was allegedly open with a breeze blowing curtains, that would soon dissipate the aroma so it would only be forensics which they don't have.

Going right back to the beginning and blocking out all the news and gossip since. If you were going to abduct a child for any reason be it your own personal gratification or for someone else- why on earth would you choose a hotel/ holiday apartment? Is this something that has happened at all, elsewhere in the world? The McCanns became predictable for the previous couple of nights- hardly time to scope out, plan and make a decision (well maybe it is, but there are easier and more predictable ways). Did he have an insider and knew they had booked again for that night at the tapas bar? How did he even know they would still be resident that night and not have gone home moved hotels? Those questions alone make me wonder if there was an abduction at the room. I haven’t discounted that MM may have left the apartment of her own accord and become disorientated and was abducted elsewhere, but that also raises questions.

Going right back to the beginning and blocking out all the news and gossip since. If you were going to abduct a child for any reason be it your own personal gratification or for someone else- why on earth would you choose a hotel/ holiday apartment? Is this something that has happened at all, elsewhere in the world? The McCanns became predictable for the previous couple of nights- hardly time to scope out, plan and make a decision (well maybe it is, but there are easier and more predictable ways). Did he have an insider and knew they had booked again for that night at the tapas bar? How did he even know they would still be resident that night and not have gone home moved hotels? Those questions alone make me wonder if there was an abduction at the room. I haven’t discounted that MM may have left the apartment of her own accord and become disorientated and was abducted elsewhere, but that also raises questions.
The McCanns are insistent that she couldn't possibly have wandered. Their opinion seems to be paramount.

The McCanns are insistent that she couldn't possibly have wandered. Their opinion seems to be paramount.
There are limited reasons that would prevent a normal child from opening an unlocked door, but they may well have just been in denial when they made that statement.

There are limited reasons that would prevent a normal child from opening an unlocked door, but they may well have just been in denial when they made that statement.
The parents when challenged said the curtain would be too heavy also the child wasn't tall enough .

The parents when challenged said the curtain would be too heavy also the child wasn't tall enough .
I refer back to my previous comment there are limited reasons for those comments, few of which logically make sense. Whils it’s uncommon for every 1 year old to be able to open a door, it’s a rarity for anyone over 2 to be unable to open a door or pull curtains open (or even climb under them). To counter that reasoning though would she have left when the night before she could be heard upset but remained in the apartment.

Re the paint solvent, my point is more that no odour of any description was detected by anyone in the apartment that night. All those people! And not one of them got a whiff of something so distinctive!

So it didn't happen. And I've no idea why it's now being considered as a possibility. That's my point.

I was wondering the same - where does this idea come from?

As usual it's odd to see such things quoted without proper sourcing. But also as usual everything is strange about this case. HCWs interview was again very odd. What is the point of him doing media? I wonder what his strategy is

I was wondering the same - where does this idea come from?

As usual it's odd to see such things quoted without proper sourcing. But also as usual everything is strange about this case. HCWs interview was again very odd. What is the point of him doing media? I wonder what his strategy is
I'm wondering if it was seperate interviews patched together to make the programme the board behind HCW is clearly in focus at times at other times it's not.

I refer back to my previous comment there are limited reasons for those comments, few of which logically make sense. Whils it’s uncommon for every 1 year old to be able to open a door, it’s a rarity for anyone over 2 to be unable to open a door or pull curtains open (or even climb under them). To counter that reasoning though would she have left when the night before she could be heard upset but remained in the apartment.
The case has never made much sense from the get go.

Hi all. hope you are all well, something to watch while waiting
Well HB has been consistent in all this and came up with the info several times, before it was then investigated correctly, and his life has been put on hold for years, and is in witness protection, you wouldn't go to all this trouble if it weren't true, because there would be no reason to imo

Just because cb said he wanted snatch a child for a childless couple, doesn't mean that's what he wanted, it may just of been a ploy, and wanted a child for other reasons, which to me would seem more logical, knowing the type of person he is
There is of course, just because he's alleged to have said he wanted to snatch a child,he actually did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back