Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #40

What is it that's not believed about the Germans who say MM is dead and their suspect is responsible.

Madeleine McCann's parents have saved nearly £1million in fund to help find their missing daughter, figures reveal - as police are set to receive £100k to continue the hunt.​

As her parents are facing the poignant 17th anniversary of her disappearance in weeks, UK police are still focused on their high profile 'missing person' hunt.

What is it that's not believed about the Germans who say MM is dead and their suspect is responsible.

Madeleine McCann's parents have saved nearly £1million in fund to help find their missing daughter, figures reveal - as police are set to receive £100k to continue the hunt.​

As her parents are facing the poignant 17th anniversary of her disappearance in weeks, UK police are still focused on their high profile 'missing person' hunt.

Its called denial. Without a body, there are those who will never accept she is dead. IMO

It'll be interesting to see if this attitude changes if CB is ever convicted of her death.

Madeleine McCann's parents have saved nearly £1million in fund to help find their missing daughter, figures reveal - as police are set to receive £100k to continue the hunt.

Well she's a missing person until she's not. And maybe they know that the alleged CB connection will come to nothing...

Quite what that McCann fund will be used for down the line is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
Its called denial. Without a body, there are those who will never accept she is dead. IMO

It'll be interesting to see if this attitude changes if CB is ever convicted of her death.

I think there's more to it than that.

Well she's a missing person until she's not. And maybe they know that the alleged CB connection will come to nothing...

Quite what that McCann fund will be used for down the line is anyone's guess.
I thought it was at risk of being swallowed up in legal costs. Was that just tabloid nonsense ?

I thought it was at risk of being swallowed up in legal costs. Was that just tabloid nonsense ?

I don't think we ever had confirmation of the final financial recompense the McCann's were supposed to have paid Goncalo Amoral after the ECHR ruled against them. The link below details the relatively very small sums due to various parties in the aftermath and the McCann's very begrudging approach to addressing them.

Last edited:
It doesn't tie in with the unequivocal stance of the BKA though.

It doesn't tie in with the unequivocal stance of the BKA though.

It doesn't need to. The BKA stance remains based on claims that I doubt any other 'interested party' police force is privvy to. The Met is no more in the loop than we are, hence their ongoing 'missing person' stance. JMO

Last edited:
The German police really seem keen on finding this supposed friend of CB, Ralph H.

"Officers were unable to break into his home as they did not have a search warrant.

His home has been described as "a fortress" with various CCTV cameras and motion detectors."

Police must think he has important information to possibly connect CB to Madeline but apparantly they don't have enough info on this Ralph H. to get a search warrant.

The German police really seem keen on finding this supposed friend of CB, Ralph H.

"Officers were unable to break into his home as they did not have a search warrant.

His home has been described as "a fortress" with various CCTV cameras and motion detectors."

Police must think he has important information to possibly connect CB to Madeline but apparantly they don't have enough info on this Ralph H. to get a search warrant.

HCW denies this happened.

So the “Sun” report definitely has it all. The tabloid also quotes Braunschweig public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters: “He is a neighbor who it could be interesting to talk to,” he is said to have told the “Sun”. When asked by News38, the whole thing sounded a little different. Wolters emphasized that he did not say that to the Sun. As always, the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is not commenting on its investigation into Maddie's case, Wolters said. But he added: “Regardless, I am not aware of any deployment. I can rule out that there are currently any high-profile operations in the Maddie case.”

HCW denies this happened.

So the “Sun” report definitely has it all. The tabloid also quotes Braunschweig public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters: “He is a neighbor who it could be interesting to talk to,” he is said to have told the “Sun”. When asked by News38, the whole thing sounded a little different. Wolters emphasized that he did not say that to the Sun. As always, the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is not commenting on its investigation into Maddie's case, Wolters said. But he added: “Regardless, I am not aware of any deployment. I can rule out that there are currently any high-profile operations in the Maddie case.”
Interesting, thanks!

A van is eerie?

Christian Breuckner’s eerie van to be scoured for bombshell child-snatching clues by German FBI

A van is eerie?

Christian Breuckner’s eerie van to be scoured for bombshell child-snatching clues by German FBI

“just an hour away”

like there are major cities just an hour away from other major cities

his desperation to link the Inga case is absurd.

lol

A van is eerie?

Could there be any more tragic cliches in that piece of witless nonsense?

Eerie, child-snatching sicko in his creepy woodland lair bombshell! :eek::(:mad:

Yep, I'm convinced.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500