Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #40

So an employee knows all about harvesting DNA.

An employee at the Mercedes garage in Gartenstadt, confirmed to the Olive Press that it might still have DNA traces of ‘anyone kept inside’.
Not sure If you'd want to rent or buy from these guys if they don't properly clean the vans.

She added: “We cleaned it and repaired it but it wouldn’t have been wiped of all DNA.

“There could still be hairs and other traces of anyone who was kept inside.”

Last edited:
There's a new bit of info in the in the olive today , but I can't share the link

There's a new bit of info in the in the olive today , but I can't share the link
It's nonsense as usual, a week ago he wasn't talking now he's blabbing.

IMO they have over taken the sun.

Is HCW now a lawyer?

I still hope we can talk to Ralph H about what he knows about Christian B,” prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, told the Olive Press this week.

The lawyer – who is preparing to prosecute Brueckner over the abduction of Maddie, then three, in Portugal in 2007 – added: “I gave all the information (on Ralph) to the BKA, but I’ve had no response to date.

It's nonsense as usual, a week ago he wasn't talking now he's blabbing.

IMO they have over taken the sun.

Is HCW now a lawyer?

I still hope we can talk to Ralph H about what he knows about Christian B,” prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, told the Olive Press this week.

The lawyer – who is preparing to prosecute Brueckner over the abduction of Maddie, then three, in Portugal in 2007 – added: “I gave all the information (on Ralph) to the BKA, but I’ve had no response to date.

Maybe nonsense, but some different details of things

Why is prosecutor HCW allegedly providing exclusive updates on an active trial in which he's personally involved to, of all media sources, the Olive Press?

If the case, it's really not a good look.

Last edited:
‘Later in the afternoon, Brueckner's lawyer, Friedrich Fulscher, grilled Busching, firstly on money he was allegedly paid by the media to give evidence and then exactly what he had found at Brueckner's rental home. The trial became heated when Busching accused Brueckner’s lawyer of hacking into Manfred Seyferth's Facebook account to track him down in Corsica. His lawyer claimed Fulscher had broken Article 138A of the German criminal code and logged an official complaint with the judge. It centered around how the lawyer had teamed up with a German crime journalist Bastion Schluter to firstly track down and interview Seyferth. The pair then acquired his private Facebook account, via stealth, and masqueraded as Seyferth to speak to Busching’. Busching’s lawyer handed out copies of all the Facebook Messenger conversations to the judge and lawyers as proof, leading to red faces from the defence and a look of alarm on suspect Brueckner’s face’.

If, hypothetically, the Defence paid either witnesses and/or journalists a fee to gather information on their behalf, would that be against the law?

‘Later in the afternoon, Brueckner's lawyer, Friedrich Fulscher, grilled Busching, firstly on money he was allegedly paid by the media to give evidence and then exactly what he had found at Brueckner's rental home. The trial became heated when Busching accused Brueckner’s lawyer of hacking into Manfred Seyferth's Facebook account to track him down in Corsica. His lawyer claimed Fulscher had broken Article 138A of the German criminal code and logged an official complaint with the judge. It centered around how the lawyer had teamed up with a German crime journalist Bastion Schluter to firstly track down and interview Seyferth. The pair then acquired his private Facebook account, via stealth, and masqueraded as Seyferth to speak to Busching’. Busching’s lawyer handed out copies of all the Facebook Messenger conversations to the judge and lawyers as proof, leading to red faces from the defence and a look of alarm on suspect Brueckner’s face’.

If, hypothetically, the Defence paid either witnesses and/or journalists a fee to gather information on their behalf, would that be against the law?
Well it's deffo underhanded, FF showing his true colours, doesn't look good does it

This is thin red line. Lawyers and especially solicitors can go as far, as they don't break any (criminal) laws, whilst defending their clients.

I'm not convinced, about criminal laws being broken by creating a fake FB account on MS to make HB talk to them and revealing his whereabout, to be honest.

But at least it should be some kind of misconduct, any bar association in the world would be interested in.

This is thin red line. Lawyers and especially solicitors can go as far, as they don't break any (criminal) laws, whilst defending their clients.

I'm not convinced, about criminal laws being broken by creating a fake FB account on MS to make HB talk to them and revealing his whereabout, to be honest.

But at least it should be some kind of misconduct, any bar association in the world would be interested in.

agreed. hacking an account would be a crime. tricking HeB in this way is probably not illegal IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back