Malaysia airlines MH370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #26

The three things that I gathered from these articles that make me believe that the main pilot committed murder-suicide is that he asked for extra fuel and oxygen only for the cockpit, and said to air traffic control "Goodnight Malaysian 370", and locked the cockpit door. He's also practiced on a flight simulator for months before and was determined to succeed and have no traces be found. It all adds up.

The three things that I gathered from these articles that make me believe that the main pilot committed murder-suicide is that he asked for extra fuel and oxygen only for the cockpit, and said to air traffic control "Goodnight Malaysian 370", and locked the cockpit door. He's also practiced on a flight simulator for months before and was determined to succeed and have no traces be found. It all adds up.
Sadly, I agree. The location where the plane went off course, was right where air traffic control switched from Malaysia to Vietnam. It was deliberately picked to create confusion IMO. It helped him buy a few extra minutes to execute his plan while each side scrambled to figure out what was happening.

I think the pilot wanted to carry out a suicidal fantasy of taking the plane on a "joyride"... and selfishly took all the passengers and crew with him. I think they would have become unconscious quickly into the ordeal. He wouldn't have wanted any distractions. I wonder if this incident will change the way things are done in the industry.

Yes after watching numerous documentaries about MH 370, this theory makes the most sense to me.

Sadly, I agree. The location where the plane went off course, was right where air traffic control switched from Malaysia to Vietnam. It was deliberately picked to create confusion IMO. It helped him buy a few extra minutes to execute his plan while each side scrambled to figure out what was happening.

I think the pilot wanted to carry out a suicidal fantasy of taking the plane on a "joyride"... and selfishly took all the passengers and crew with him. I think they would have become unconscious quickly into the ordeal. He wouldn't have wanted any distractions. I wonder if this incident will change the way things are done in the industry.

I remember the shock and fury that people had when there was a real concern that this had all been deliberate. I recall there were moves to require all commercial airlines to have satellite transponders of some sort that could not be turned off by the flight deck.

I don't think there has been much progress announced on this subject, likely to a lot of controversy about privacy and such.

Still, had there been a satellite transponder on the last 5 or so hours of this flight, there is a much better chance that there could have been recovery of some monitoring equipment. These recent articles note that there have been no personal effects, baggage, seats or such that have appeared on distant beaches, unlike the hard shell items that appear to originate from a Boeing 747, which is consistent with the plane. Many of these items would float easily and would be expected to show up more easily than wing fragments. The steadlth in actually planning the type of water crash/entrance to preserve the fuselage and it's passengers with identifiable personal effects, by dropping the landing gear to take the crash force is very cynical and calculated.

The site of the final crash was also very deliberate, and in an area that is very deep and prone to underwater earthquakes and landslides, so that eventually the plane would be completely covered and undetectable.

I remember the shock and fury that people had when there was a real concern that this had all been deliberate. I recall there were moves to require all commercial airlines to have satellite transponders of some sort that could not be turned off by the flight deck.

I don't think there has been much progress announced on this subject, likely to a lot of controversy about privacy and such.

Still, had there been a satellite transponder on the last 5 or so hours of this flight, there is a much better chance that there could have been recovery of some monitoring equipment. These recent articles note that there have been no personal effects, baggage, seats or such that have appeared on distant beaches, unlike the hard shell items that appear to originate from a Boeing 747, which is consistent with the plane. Many of these items would float easily and would be expected to show up more easily than wing fragments. The steadlth in actually planning the type of water crash/entrance to preserve the fuselage and it's passengers with identifiable personal effects, by dropping the landing gear to take the crash force is very cynical and calculated.

The site of the final crash was also very deliberate, and in an area that is very deep and prone to underwater earthquakes and landslides, so that eventually the plane would be completely covered and undetectable.
I agree with your post, but I think the airplane was the newer Boeing 777.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back