Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Songline, I am with you. I have thought all along that this plane is somewhere other than the ocean, but I only know what I have read and seen on tv. I think it was very inappropriate the way Malaysia told the families what they did today with no actual proof to back up what they were saying. They have the same amount of proof today that they had last week, so I think they really made a mistake on the way they handle this. If they do find wreckage or other things from the aircraft, I would definitely accept that, but until they do, I will not be convinced that this was an accident or that the plane is in the ocean.

Thank you joerose. I appreciate that you can see or sense that this is not what is happening at all. And this story will be woven for some time. But something else is happening ad we are not noticing. ARE governments buying or selling us under the bus behind our backs who knows but this is a major diversion of some kind. I don’t know what to think but I am not thinking what they are weaving.NO WAY.
That plane was off radar for way way too long before they mentioned it.

It's all confusing. I understood these articles to be developing an equation based on satellite data... .??

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/3/24/australians-chinesespotobjectsinindianocean.html

To confirm the plane’s final location, Inmarsat, the U.K. company whose satellite first suggested the two possible paths that the plane took, worked with the U.K. Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) to perform a detailed analysis of the data, using a method that had never been used in an investigation of this scale.

WARNING ALERT - The Australian Defence Minister is holding a press conference in 8 minutes from now FOX NEWS has tweeted it is covering the Australian one live so is CNN, the Malaysian one is still in 38 minutes according to several posts from journalists on twitter.

that should be interesting (scratching my head) FOX & Malaysian News.
One lies the other swears.

It's all confusing. I understood these articles to be developing an equation based on satellite data... .??

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/3/24/australians-chinesespotobjectsinindianocean.html

To confirm the plane’s final location, Inmarsat, the U.K. company whose satellite first suggested the two possible paths that the plane took, worked with the U.K. Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) to perform a detailed analysis of the data, using a method that had never been used in an investigation of this scale.

In short, what it looks like from media reports is they ignored the northern route based on the theory too many radars were in the northern part for it to be possible.

Yet it lost radar. So is the solution flawed?

But, if MH370 crashed hard into the S. Indian ocean which is deep and freezing, it could be at the bottom 10000 feet deep, unfortunately.

I think some things would still float, that is too clean of a disappearance at sea. no wing, no nose, no nothing floating nothing.
Something wrong with that picture.....

I think some things would still float, that is too clean of a disappearance at sea. no wing, no nose, no nothing floating nothing.
Something wrong with that picture.....

My best friends father went missing on the Rivet Amber in 1969- 19 men were lost in the Bering Straight NOTHING from that plane has ever been found.

Just because you don't see bodies or debris does not mean there was no crash.

In short, what it looks like from media reports is they ignored the northern route based on the theory too many radars were in the northern part for it to be possible.

Yet it lost radar. So is the solution flawed?

That's what they said but, isn't it possible to fly below radar, like at 12,000 ft?
Am I wrong? If this 12,000 ft is right, then I'd lean to it being flawed.

Eh, I hope not, and I hope they find something where they're looking.

there has been such horrid weather with high seas and cyclone winds if there was anything that was buoyant on the 9th of March debris could have sunk

Songline, I agree with you. I don't believe any of it either. I feel absolutely horrible for the victims and for their families. I can not imagine what they must be going through. They need facts and proof and they need people to keep searching until this plane or evidence of it is found. They deserve the truth.

Its been days that I can’t get my mind off the 2 babies and that young man from Texas who's fiancé still hopes for a life ever after. I can’t get out of my mind those faces of families in the news who are shocked and in pain. It is all very tragic. And sad.
But this I am afraid is the doing of evil.

That's what they said but, isn't it possible to fly below radar, like at 12,000 ft?
Am I wrong? If this 12,000 ft is right, then I'd lean to it being flawed.

Eh, I hope not, and I hope they find something where they're looking.

That is kinda a nil point because it wasnt even on radar before the 12,000 ft thing.

It went off radar and only showed up once on military radar at 2:15am. It could have flew normal . It just wasnt showing up.

That is kinda a nil point because it wasnt even on radar before the 12,000 ft thing.

It went off radar and only showed up once on military radar at 2:15am. It could have flew normal . It just wasnt showing up.

Ty for that. My mind started to spin before I could think it through more!

Are we allowed to link to YouTube videos? If not, I can delete this, but thought it was interesting since we've been discussing the swells in the Indian Ocean. This looks like it was filmed from the dining room of a cruise liner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDUAW_2w7Ss
interesting and Thank you.
Wow if that is the Indian Ocean?
It is nothing compard to the storm I came to the USA in.
Todays techonology can spot a plane or parts from the air
BUT IMO there is nothing to find anyway.

Defence Minister David Johnson speaking now. Thanking everyone involved in the search, extremely remote part of the world, 2500km from Perth, which is already remote. Thanking all of the countries for their assistance. Just had lunch with China, Korea, Japan .. long hard road ahead, horrendous weather, PM announced visa fees waived for relatives of passengers and crew and will be welcomed. Amazing example of international cooperation .. shout out to everyone visiting Perth for the search. Most remote part of the planet.

Reporter questions now.

Reminds everyone no part of the plane has been recovered.

Satellite is what we have to go on, and rely on that and that's what we've been doing. He is 'confident' that MH370 is in Indian Ocean.

'It's a mystery and until we recover and identify a piece of debris everything is speculation.'

Reminds everyone how remote and dangerous this part of the ocean is.

Everything we have 'you' know about, and because of bad weather delays in getting better imagery or sightings etc < paraphrasing.

Thank you Mrs G Norris for this! I greatly appreciate your efforts and everyone's to keep us updated about what is going on with the news conferences.

I think that story may have been whipped up by the media looking for sensationalism, when you read into it a little it makes more sense.

From the official statement:

And it is in that spirit that we informed the majority of the families in advance of the Prime Minister’s statement in person and by telephone. SMSs were used only as an additional means of communicating with the families.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...efends_itself_from_criticism_for_sending.html

Thank you for clearing this up. I knew that there was more to the story than just the media sensationalism!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member